Deus Declares on... (Comic version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I usually don't post in here but I had to log in now.

This is absolutely the best declaration ever. Excellent! :-D

DeletedUser

Awesome i needed a good laugh due to recent events. Just one question though who was sitting half your tribe while you took time out to make this

DeletedUser

Awesome i needed a good laugh due to recent events. Just one question though who was sitting half your tribe while you took time out to make this

Real men can multitask, and Walt sat mine and about sixteen other accounts while making the declaration. Creative genius cannot be stopped by mere timeconstraints, as you should well know by now. :villagers:

DeletedUser

he gave me the contract.agreed to pay me 200 pounds per account.now that he hasnt i declare on deus.
:p

@rs
u rock

emoticon-0139-bow.gif
emoticon-0139-bow.gif
emoticon-0139-bow.gif
emoticon-0139-bow.gif

go deus
go go go

@sparta go run to storm for help

DeletedUser

Walt manages to make time for stuff like this by not nobling any villages on the frontlines of any wars:icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

I would give positive appraisal to the declaration, but seeing as it has been done 50 times already in the previous 20 posts, I think I will just mutter to myself in a jealous-like verve and try to find something negative to pick out of it.

It is a shame that Walt had to make such a great dec, only for it to be taken down as soon as Daethon has a little wonder into the forums. I'm talking, of course, about the sign around Cypherrrr's neck.

DeletedUser

I would give positive appraisal to the declaration, but seeing as it has been done 50 times already in the previous 20 posts, I think I will just mutter to myself in a jealous-like verve and try to find something negative to pick out of it.

It is a shame that Walt had to make such a great dec, only for it to be taken down as soon as Daethon has a little wonder into the forums. I'm talking, of course, about the sign around Cypherrrr's neck.

easy man.easy.

@daethon please let it remain the way it is.
this declaration came as a delight.i have read it thirty times and still find it funny.
rukoh looks cool in purple and the rs looks even cooler.

DeletedUser

Maybe your eyes are deceiving you. I can appreciate that the small pixels and squiggly font makes it hard to read, but I'm pretty sure it reads 'Don't deck this guy', hardly illegal. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well... hats off to you walt.

that is an incredible declaration :D

PS. haider everyone!! :icon_eek: long time no see

DeletedUser

twas tottaly a joke,no point in arguing on a joke.You got that right boyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.