Deus number 1

STAFAST

I took a few weeks off when my child was born, i missed a lot, well not missed the nukes sent at me, i had thousands, but my fantastic sitter took care of that...but i missed the intel.

Glad to know Storm still sucks, and is now second,,,,i am sure i will get thousands more attacks for this. Oh well, i am still alive :)

STAFAST

Baby boy :)

He is doing well now, was ill but ok now....i am having him sit besde me daily to learn as fast as his old man can teach him....maybe by world 100 he can have his own account :)

Thanks for the congrats by the way.....

Bo-John-bo

Hey old man stafast :)

Congrats on the baby. I hope my future wife....oooops i mean your wife is doing fine as well :icon_wink:

Contact me in game please, I am in need of your loving :)

DeletedUser

Congrats on the baby, I may not know you as I haven't been on W24 forums in a year or so. What have you called him?

STAFAST

I am shy in talking on forums, infractions and all :)

Aidan is his name, future TW player of the year.

Will mail you in game Bo, wife is doing well, now she has 2 babies to deal with :)

Go DEUS !!!

DeletedUser

Bleeding villages? :icon_rolleyes: I spose it is not often TTD acutally nobles over 50 red dots in a week. Good job guys (Y)

TTD is like a grizzly bear. we dont give up ground easily, and when we advance, it is with purpose. TTD may not be a jaguar, we dont move that fast. But like the bear, we have purpose and power, moving in mass.

XenoBlade147

K if the true leadership wont tell you.

Yes TGO quit.
Yes Storm is Disbanding
No we are not joining Deus were all deleteing or joining Hyper/Ronnin
Yes we lost rank 1 due to us just kicking half our inactives and what not.
And Lastly. Kiird is no longer playing he quit god the day after i came back.

DeletedUser

Yes Storm is Disbanding

I guess Ronin it will be then ....
Once an enemy of Deus, TTD and/or Hyper .....
Always an enemy of Deus, TTD and/or Hyper :)

Bonerv
Diplomatic Duke of Hyper

P.S. .....
Have a Nice Day Peeps
Storm Season is finally over :)

DeletedUser

Yes TGO quit.
Yes Storm is Disbanding
Yes we lost rank 1 due to us just kicking half our inactives and what not.
And Lastly. Kiird is no longer playing he quit god the day after i came back.

Kriid wouldn't back down from a fight with me. Nice try bucko :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes Storm is Disbanding

I guess Ronin it will be then ....
Once an enemy of Deus, TTD and/or Hyper .....
Always an enemy of Deus, TTD and/or Hyper :)

Bonerv
Diplomatic Duke of Hyper

P.S. .....
Have a Nice Day Peeps
Storm Season is finally over :)

One more note to this ......
If Ronin wants to take in any active Storme players .....
We would deem them as refugees and our NAP with Ronin would have to cease.

Last edited by a moderator:

sypherr

Everybody hail bonerv...............................

I think im going to go hang myself after your great post

sypherr

Lol ignore me im in one of my strange moods and the

Bonerv
Diplomatic Duke of Hyper

Made me chuckle and specially the threat about refugees lol Your intel cnt be great consdering your a duke so let me enlighten you.

East people meet up in a bar for the world cup, everyone introduce's themself have a beer a good laugh then they get wrecked and have a vague memory of it all in the morning.

The west bmf or whatever, ronin and storm meet up in a bar we all scream/shout at each other, chairs go flying and everyone goes for there personally enemies with broken bottles in hand and pool cues because we all would luv to hit someone in the chops with a pool cue in the aftermath of the fight we all go to seperate bars where we have a new fight with the people we went there with along the way a lot of people dont want to waste there beer and delete and a lot go play in other bars in different citys i mean worlds.

sypherr

i ment bmr, i always forget there name for some reason and say bm whatever oh well hey hoe on a side note and kind of random question.. how much does anyone who has had tatoos done before think it would cost to have a whole back piece with like my avater a cross with the angel stood on it with wings out wide, and some names on it? Never had one done always wanted a back piece.

DeletedUser54677

i ment bmr, i always forget there name for some reason and say bm whatever oh well hey hoe on a side note and kind of random question.. how much does anyone who has had tatoos done before think it would cost to have a whole back piece with like my avater a cross with the angel stood on it with wings out wide, and some names on it? Never had one done always wanted a back piece.

3. I will give you a quote. My rates range from $40 (for a very simple design) to $300 (for a very detailed backpiece, for example). If we are in agreement, I will then send you a PayPal invoice. You can choose to pay either all in advance, or half in advance and half before I do the final (shaded) version. If you want pricing examples, look at different threads in the forum.''

Taken from: Clicky!

That is, of course, only one store. Prices will vary. From about the looks of it, you're looking anywhere from 250- 450 dollars.

=RedFox=

KK's info is just for a design drawn up.
Its too hard to say Cypherr.
Most places charge $100 an hour.
Depending on what you mean by "whole back piece" and how detailed it is I would think you're looking at at least $800 maybe a lot more than that.
And don't expect to get something big in one visit. For your "whole" back I would expect at least 3 looong visits.
Your best bet would be to go to your local tattooist and show them what you want and how big and they will give you a quote