Dharma Declares

DeletedUser

For anyone wondering why, youre either really out of the loop, or havent looked at the map in a long time. We share a major front with W2V down in K54, with no room for further expansion besides towards the rim for Dharma. Weve decided our best option would be to push towards the core of the world in an attempt to secure K54 for ourselves

Actually the map shows to me you have Bacon ready for a nice pincer movement. Someone(s) from Bacon deserves an award for this negotiation

Bo-John-bo

Bacon fed them delicious lies covered in bacon grease :icon_neutral:

All we could offer was old man sweat

portugal737

To clear this up, Ill explain why we chose what we chose in very simple detail which everyone could easily understand. Our logic is we could easily jump in on Bacon and claim our selves some villages, but in the end we would be left with what? A larger front against a W2V/Contra alliance front line. Fighting Contra and W2V was inevitable, we just had to choose if we wanted to do it in a 2v1 against us, or a 2v2.

DeletedUser

Sounds as if you're using Bacon... But I'm sure they don't mind the comment. Help is always appreciated I'm sure.

Good luck all.

Including myself. #GoBabin

Hyborean

Reaction score
Good luck, all! Be fun to watch/participate in. =D
Glad we've finally got a topic on the externals, show we're not all mute. =P

DeletedUser

He's messing with you. Everyone knows that if you don't like bacon, you are an eejit.
And Bacon peeps told you over and over again Dharma aren't as bad as everyone thought.

Yes Audrey, I'm serious. I care about people, I really do. I am the nicest guy in town, ask anyone.

DeletedUser

He's messing with you. Everyone knows that if you don't like bacon, you are an eejit.
And Bacon peeps told you over and over again Dharma aren't as bad as everyone thought.

Yes Audrey, I'm serious. I care about people, I really do. I am the nicest guy in town, ask anyone.

Your knowledge about me must be very limited then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93066

Well now bacon can stop lying about having 3 fronts ;)
it's official now:D

Bladur you seriously have an IQ of an infant when comes to talking sense. Bacon never cried about having multiple fronts and even with Dharma backing off we still have 3 fronts. Only one safe area is now Dharma. Like I said We attacked Dharma head on we were eating Contra/Within for a snacks here and there and we defended against your tribe head on? We have lost villages but haven't break not even closed to breaking. But I am sure in a few days you guys will start crying up here about being gang up by multiple tribes. I want to see your mouth where your face is not back on your rear end when it comes down to that. When I said If bacon had half as much resources/troops as you guys did W2v would have been back to the rim brewing their next game plan.

Anyways I like persistent FOES and W2V is one of those. I want to see how you guys handle it when things are not favoring you like it was before. Defend against the little magnificent tasty BACON now. Also whomever plays Teen Age Mutant is one hell of a player and would love to see more of him. Only W2v player that gets hats off from me thus far. So good luck to you folks.

Bacon fed them delicious lies covered in bacon grease :icon_neutral:

All we could offer was old man sweat

You calling me a liar boy? Say that again and I will smack back of your head. Disrespectful gitt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also whomever plays Teen Age Mutant is one hell of a player and would love to see more of him. Only W2v player that gets hats off from me thus far. So good luck to you folks.

Hehe. Thanks I try (sometimes)

Good luck to you but only thing I am seeing here is you buying yourselves time, Dharma aren't good at coordinating so they won't be a threat at all, and you guys are running out of troops :).

Deleted User - 10770065

Also whomever plays Teen Age Mutant is one hell of a player and would love to see more of him. Only W2v player that gets hats off from me thus far.

Oh, that's the acc I've been perm sitting throughout the whole war.

DeletedUser53562

You know you might have too many Irish people in your tribe when a Slovene says "eejit."

Babin the guy who sold out his tribe to stay alive with snakes talking about using people, just lol. Let me guess, we'll see Hash reformed within days. :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 10770065

I wish I had more Irish people in my tribe :( it's filled with Indians and stinks of curry.

Deb, what's da craic ya eejit?

DeletedUser93066

Hehe. Thanks I try (sometimes)

Good luck to you but only thing I am seeing here is you buying yourselves time, Dharma aren't good at coordinating so they won't be a threat at all, and you guys are running out of troops :).

Aww it's you. I didn't even know that. Rob is it? And Running out? I haven't ad troops since the start of the war.. Look how that worked out for W2v favor. And for Dharma don't get so cocky tho cause few of our members over estimated themselves and therefor under estimated them and what they learned you will learn soon enough. You think W2v has troops and nobles to waste then...

You know nothin Jon snow!

DeletedUser

Core talks a lot for someone being carried by Kurji. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser116803

Hey everyone,

This is Portugal737, the founder and current leader of The Dharma Initiative. I havent spoken much on the externals, and in fact, none from my tribe have. With this being said, its time to finally break the silence.

Dharma declares on W2V and Contra.

For anyone wondering why, youre either really out of the loop, or havent looked at the map in a long time. We share a major front with W2V down in K54, with no room for further expansion besides towards the rim for Dharma. Weve decided our best option would be to push towards the core of the world in an attempt to secure K54 for ourselves.

Contra, this was a little more tricky in terms of reasoning. Recently, as many of you know, theyve had quite a few merges after their long, early game wars. One of the tribes they happened to merge with was TWD (The walking dead) which was a smaller, northern tribe which had a decently large front against our tribe. Again, we feel that the only way for us to proceed is to push towards the core, and this means having a war on the northern front of K44.

MAP:

TL;DR

Dharma Declares on both W2V and Contra

You have front with Contra after your recruitments from Insane....
http://prntscr.com/5ainqj