Dharma Declares

DeletedUser

Dharma is probably the mess of a tribe out there, they kind of remind me of Venus from W71, they share wayyyyy too many traits, and what happened to Venus? That was smashed to a pulp by a tribe a lot smaller than them and coincidently it was W2V, woah, mindfuck. Let a reenactment occur!

portugal737

TWD recruited the other half of insane, and guess who recruited TWD?

Edit: Not to mention, we opened up a front with TWD, contra then merged TWD into them, opening a front on us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You have front with Contra after your recruitments from Insane....
http://prntscr.com/5ainqj

We shared no front with contra after that recruitment, we had a front with TWD who merged into contra which created the front in the map above.

Map below shows after we recruited from insane, contra was on the other side of bacon from us, they hadn't merged in HashT members and they hadn't merged in TWD, both of which led to the front rather than our recruitment.

[spoil]
95dad4b46d929282264bea6981668f3b.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser53562

I don't understand why everyone thinks Dharma is so bad. Do they have some dead weight? Sure, but show me a tribe that doesn't, much less one that likes to keep a fairly full roster.

We are the only bigger tribe who have faced Dharma head on and believe me if they were the big pushovers people seem to think, we'd be in a much better position than we are now. They put together a comprehensive op, much better skillwise than anything we have seen from w2v and yet people keep writing them off. Strange. I suspect byteking might agree with me too. :lol:

DeletedUser95593

Byteking and Deb working together again? It was only a matter of time...

Michael Corleone.

Byteking chose his bashers over the tribe and I guess he was reminded why bashers are bashers and was taken care of easily.

DeletedUser90614

Also whomever plays Teen Age Mutant is one hell of a player and would love to see more of him. Only W2v player that gets hats off from me thus far. So good luck to you folks.

I heard he likes ingame mail from his fans. Just a rumor though ;)

DeletedUser93066

How about you boys play nice now. Ya'll are in teh Core club! No fighting!