Dharma Declares

DeletedUser

What made you so unhappy in Bacon?

I do not really want to create any bad blood by putting internal affairs up into the public, all I can really say is that we did not gel too well with Bacon and our account decided a change of scenery was for the best.

DeletedUser116214

I do not really want to create any bad blood by putting internal affairs up into the public, all I can really say is that we did not gel too well with Bacon and our account decided a change of scenery was for the best.

Leave MJ aside, we all liked him in Bacon.
You were the only disgusting player there.
And you never know, that might get you rimmed, in dharma or not :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108999

[Spoil]
NoneSPECTR06th October 2014 - 20:09:35143
SPECTRINSANE16th October 2014 - 23:07:412,606
INSANENone22nd October 2014 - 23:08:314,142
NoneINSANE23rd October 2014 - 01:08:414,654
INSANENone17th November 2014 - 00:08:1447,851
NoneTWD17th November 2014 - 01:09:4647,974
TWDNone19th November 2014 - 22:10:1953,882
NoneTWD19th November 2014 - 23:08:4654,103
TWDContra21st November 2014 - 00:06:3456,143
[/Spoil]Spectr was crap and you left with me as well as we couldn`t get their leadership to organize the tribe in a proper way.The other change - you might wanna explain it better yourself. I said bygones and even gave you a second chanse. One of us is a stand up person and one of us isn`t. I would rather avoid making things being personal and advise you to do the same.TWD change; I got sick of repairing misstakes and sort out crisis in Insane. TWD guys were awesome and some of us got along before as well as they had an established organization so the choice was easy. There is no one who can say that I didn`t do everything I could until I got fed up. I can put a list of at least 40 ppl who would agree. and TWD merged into Contra.You on the other hand.. there are pages of proof which can be put out there about what kind of person you are.I wouldn`t open my mouth at all if I were you. Thy Mightiness calls me blond (dull).
SO much talk with no action :p Go ahead and run and hide by merging with another player. I'm gonna keep fighting behind your front lines :p It's alright Kim, one tribe will win one will die. One of us is really the stand up person one isn't. I think we all here know the answer, and the only one's who don't are the one's you've manipulated not to. Have fun on the rim.

nowitsover

That merge was decided already long time ago as u know as others as well. No one is hiding - the acc I will be on is all frontline.

show your worth ig instead.

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

Doubt it as the Dharma/Contra border is pretty small compared to the Dharma/W2V border

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's the most logical way for them to approach it then? Can they afford to focus on Contra with the losses already vs w2v? Or just focus on supporting Bacon and let them fight for them?

Bacon probably beat W2V in terms of Skill and I'm surprised W2V let it come to this. It makes sense though because W2V woulda walked Dharma once Bacon were gone, judging on the trends at the time.

Aww Darkx pity you didn't recruit meh

DeletedUser93066

I don't mind, I love Bacon.

And I love you <3 And DA quit using "WE' It was your decision and MJ and Noah had to comply as you play the account for the most part, You should have joined Contra instead and You know Dreamsweeper history would have repeated itself ;)

NOWITSNEVEROVER I thought you are on my side? Why my cheerleader be cheering for CONTRA?

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitsover

And I love you <3 And DA quit using "WE' It was your decision and MJ and Noah had to comply as you play the account for the most part, You should have joined Contra instead and You know Dreamsweeper history would have repeated itself ;)

NOWITSNEVEROVER I thought you are on my side? Why my cheerleader be cheering for CONTRA?

erm.. *making up a quick excuse*

Chuckiie is there and we be his minions! (he doesn`t say much thoe - he as well is a very serious person) :/

the russians

the war complexion sure is changing with Dharma making the move. Wonder what will happen should SU or anyone from the other front declare the war. and then there happens a chain reaction and a world war begins.. :D

#wewantworldwar

DeletedUser

Leave MJ aside, we all liked him in Bacon.
You were the only disgusting player there.
And you never know, that might get you rimmed, in dharma or not :icon_rolleyes:

I think you just have anger issues

DeletedUser101145

Eeew, why would I join them? They look like much better snack food than friends. O,o

DeletedUser

You obviously have not had enough conversations with Noah and MJ. They are not the sort of people who have a weak enough character to be bullied into leaving a tribe by a co-player who does not even own the account and especially one that is not even particularly persuasive or charismatic. As for being irreplaceable, the iOink chat has 2 people in there that would probably join if asked. They could have covered my hours on the account and kept the account growing in Bacon. I would have never left if Noah and MJ objected to the idea.

It is done now anyways. Only looking forward.