Dharma Declares

DeletedUser116214

You obviously have not had enough conversations with Noah and MJ. They are not the sort of people who have a weak enough character to be bullied into leaving a tribe by a co-player who does not even own the account and especially one that is not even particularly persuasive or charismatic. As for being irreplaceable, the iOink chat has 2 people in there that would probably join if asked. They could have covered my hours on the account and kept the account growing in Bacon. I would have never left if Noah and MJ objected to the idea.

It is done now anyways. Only looking forward.

That is why MJ logs on skype and tells me in pm that he has no clue what happened and told me to hold on a minute so he reread the discussion in bacon skype chat before Deb kicked him?

No wonder no objection, you took the decision yourself and no worries, we know you regret it.

Hyborean

Reaction score
It's time for… w-w-W-WAR STATS!
The battle so far (Dharma v. W2V):
2gy2hlg.png

Dharma's doin' great with their haphazard strikes into W2V, but now that we've poked the beast with a stick, will it wake up, or just keep attempting recaps? Only time will tell!
(Dharma v. Contra):
14aj33d.png

One cap on Dharma from Contra on the comparatively small front we share, few troops exchanged, but all in all things haven't really heated up.
A good first day and a half, but not too much can be told by these initial caps, knowing the opposition this will be most likely a war of attrition and luck. Again, best of luck to all parties involved!

DeletedUser93066

You obviously have not had enough conversations with Noah and MJ. They are not the sort of people who have a weak enough character to be bullied into leaving a tribe by a co-player who does not even own the account and especially one that is not even particularly persuasive or charismatic. As for being irreplaceable, the iOink chat has 2 people in there that would probably join if asked. They could have covered my hours on the account and kept the account growing in Bacon. I would have never left if Noah and MJ objected to the idea.

It is done now anyways. Only looking forward.

The fact remains intact .. If you didnt join the account all the distaste towards the account would have never accrued . Noah loves you and chose you over his tribe that he joined this world to play along side with. We all have problems and we always justify it because we have our own perspectives, own version of the truth and set of rules. Anyways DA don't take me wrong.. You are an opinionative person and you rather come very strong with it. To one it seems like you are mocking them, under mining them when you are merely being suggestive.

But as far as game play goes as a tribe you are and will remain a loner. You can not well You do not have what it takes to be a team player and you are very self centered. In my TW life I haven't seen one of your kind that was able to play in a tribe cohesively and you aren't any different. Dharma took you in way I am glad too.. Morale is up in the tribe and we neither have to hear your whining about personal growth while tribe is in a war against the odds nor have to deal with other players throwing a fit cause some how you disrespected/undermined them. Those internal dispute was getting to me and almost nothing gets to me . I snap and get it over with, never let anything gets to me. As for Noah and MJ as much as I like both of them, they will never be in a tribe I am playing ever again and that's on you. Not that they give a dime on playing with me personally but let's get real, Have you ever seen any tribe with that much team work? I doubt that lol.

Anyways good luck whatever happened happened. You left a beater taste in my mouth because I did stuck up for you weeks ago and thought I could make you change a bit , To play not just with a tribe but within a tribe you have to sacrifice sometimes. You think you are a strong player? No bro it takes an even stronger player to do those sacrifices and be as one with the tribe. LOL the longest post you will ever see me doing...

DeletedUser

You people disgust me. I keep listening to how I am the chatty one and you are making a big deal of something pretty simple. Bacon is a very close knit tribe and some people fit in that sort of environment, while others don't. It's simple as that and there's nothing else that has to be said about it on forums.

DeletedUser101145

That is why MJ logs on skype and tells me in pm that he has no clue what happened and told me to hold on a minute so he reread the discussion in bacon skype chat before Deb kicked him?

No wonder no objection, you took the decision yourself and no worries, we know you regret it.

The decision was made by the three of us as a whole. We are all communists here at iOink.

DeletedUser

The fact remains intact .. If you didnt join the account all the distaste towards the account would have never accrued . Noah loves you and chose you over his tribe that he joined this world to play along side with. We all have problems and we always justify it because we have our own perspectives, own version of the truth and set of rules. Anyways DA don't take me wrong.. You are an opinionative person and you rather come very strong with it. To one it seems like you are mocking them, under mining them when you are merely being suggestive.

But as far as game play goes as a tribe you are and will remain a loner. You can not well You do not have what it takes to be a team player and you are very self centered. In my TW life I haven't seen one of your kind that was able to play in a tribe cohesively and you aren't any different. Dharma took you in way I am glad too.. Morale is up in the tribe and we neither have to hear your whining about personal growth while tribe is in a war against the odds nor have to deal with other players throwing a fit cause some how you disrespected/undermined them. Those internal dispute was getting to me and almost nothing gets to me . I snap and get it over with, never let anything gets to me. As for Noah and MJ as much as I like both of them, they will never be in a tribe I am playing ever again and that's on you. Not that they give a dime on playing with me personally but let's get real, Have you ever seen any tribe with that much team work? I doubt that lol.

Anyways good luck whatever happened happened. You left a beater taste in my mouth because I did stuck up for you weeks ago and thought I could make you change a bit , To play not just with a tribe but within a tribe you have to sacrifice sometimes. You think you are a strong player? No bro it takes an even stronger player to do those sacrifices and be as one with the tribe. LOL the longest post you will ever see me doing...

I believe you have mistaken me in that case. As I believe I said before, there has only been one other tribe that I have had similar problems with and that was [H] in World 32. I have been in a lot of tribes and won quite a few worlds and it is only [H] and Bacon that I have had problems with being in. As for the slander of me not being a team player, I think you have me mistaken. Out of Bacon, iOink was definitely one of the more tribe oriented players and I would say about 70% of what was done for the tribe was done by myself personally. I would not say we were the most, since it is kind of hard to do so when your leadership calls you names behind your back, but we definitely did more than our fair share within the tribe and we could have been the most if things turned out differently. I would say that I personally was one of the more frequent sitters for the front when I did not have to be, same with the troops we sent to the front both offensive and defensive. We were the people who sent furthest for the Op and our attacks went on our own for 10 hours because that is what the tribe wished, unlike some of our northern friends who claimed and did not actually send their troops.

From my experience in being in lots of tribes, Bacon does not have as good a teamwork as you think. For example, W2V in W56 were superior to Bacon in that aspect, possibly even in W77 they are too though I have not seen this fully enough to make such a statement. There are several people in Bacon that do very little and coast and the minority do most of the work. This can be seen in participation levels in the tribe where 1/3 of the tribe did not infact involve themselves in a tribal Op against W2V and a minority of players sent the majority of support, did the majority of the sitting work. It may be hard for you to admit since I know there is salt from me leaving and deciding to join Dharma, but I was in that minority in the amount of work I contributed to the team.

I think you just misunderstood me on my most recent disagreement. I felt my troops were being wasted in operations due to bad planning and could be better utilised elsewhere. In one of the cases where we sent all of our full nukes to die clearing stacks for the front, we expected teamwork in a place where there was none. I expect well planned coordinated operations from a tribe that prides itself on its teamwork it was just not there. I also felt that in the long run that leaving me with a few troops so that I could sustain some form of growth would benefit the tribe in the long run because I think we all agreed that the war was going to be a long one since it would allow me to provide more troops to the tribe over time.

I do wish Bacon the best of luck, but I think it is really unfair for you to write us off as a selfish player externally because we left your tribe in an attempt to pin the blame entirely on us. I, at least, just want to move on and am really enjoying my time so far in Dharma. Similar to when we were in a tribe together, I do nothing unprovoked. I just said we had our differences and left it at that when asked what happened to our account. The accusation of myself and iOink being selfish in the public sphere is absolutely unwarranted and is not something we will stand for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

Ioink helped a lot , sat accounts daily so meh, stfu everyone. (lalala)

DeletedUser53562

Ioink helped a lot , sat accounts daily so meh, stfu everyone. (lalala)

This. Just because you may not have liked him as a person, you cannot say he did nothing. Leave it be already. There will always be someone who's personality doesn't gel in a tight group and this is one of those situations. Of any of my complaints about the account, participation is certainly not one. There is no reason for all this drama. Wish them the best in Dharma and let sleeping dogs lie.

DeletedUser101145

This. Just because you may not have liked him as a person, you cannot say he did nothing. Leave it be already. There will always be someone who's personality doesn't gel in a tight group and this is one of those situations. Of any of my complaints about the account, participation is certainly not one. There is no reason for all this drama. Wish them the best in Dharma and let sleeping dogs lie.

This. I agree with this. (nod)

DeletedUser95593

So ioink carried Bacon, and now that he's gone they'll inevitably fail?