Dharma Declares

DeletedUser116125

Bacon hyped up Dharma way to much... They ain't noobs but from what i have seen they seem just to be standard players following a guide.... at least on the offensive :lol:

portugal737

Would've expected better from you, at least.

Not exactly sure what I did wrong? I didnt do it, I just took a stab at the situation, just like they have been taking constant stabs at Dharma and Dharma players this whole thread.

DeletedUser

Not exactly sure what I did wrong? I didnt do it, I just took a stab at the situation, just like they have been taking constant stabs at Dharma and Dharma players this whole thread.
Arguably the most loathsome 'tactic' is used in your tribe's name, and you choose to poke fun and say 'wasn't me guv' as if that absolves you and yours from it.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Contra cant handle dharma pressure and got rekd? Only reason i can think off, even with NAM stacks contra couldnt win :(

portugal737

Arguably the most loathsome 'tactic' is used in your tribe's name, and you choose to poke fun and say 'wasn't me guv' as if that absolves you and yours from it.

I see where youre coming from. So because someone in leadership kicked everyone, it must have been done, or planned my myself or someone in Dharma, right?

DeletedUser78112

Rukohs butthurt take no notice. Also at Ghostbusters I don't think we 'hyped' them, W2v are very similar and won two worlds.

DeletedUser

I see where youre coming from. So because someone in leadership kicked everyone, it must have been done, or planned my myself or someone in Dharma, right?
Given that Contra was rebranded as 'property of Dharma', it seems exceedingly likely, yes.
But frankly, even if it wasn't, it is still unbecoming of you as enemy leader to cheer at pathetic ploys, in my opinion.

DeletedUser105718

Given that Contra was rebranded as 'property of Dharma', it seems exceedingly likely, yes.
But frankly, even if it wasn't, it is still unbecoming of you as enemy leader to cheer at pathetic ploys, in my opinion.
That's some great logic. :icon_idea:

The two are at war, it's a lot more likely that Almurph renamed it to that because of it.

DeletedUser112398

Wow W2v + contra are being whooped! Even with nam's support..#hugging fail