Did arrow just take and arrow to themself? k44/k45

DeletedUser115561

Well, can't say that I wanted this. But when one of their leaders just invites one of your NAP it's on bby!
It's easy to just decline an invitation, but no Rising One was protecting him. Even tho he hasn't proved himself to be in the tribe. Rising one told me, Give me 1 good reason and I would kick that player, I gave him a solid and valid reason but no. Rising one is selfish and only thinks about points.

well here we are!

Stress free is ready to be stress full!

Moderator: Change: "did arrow just take "an" arrow to themself? k44/k45

Last edited:

DeletedUser115561

Confused did Stress free just declare on Hoodrow.

not really. Arrow accepted an invitation from one of our former members. While we had a NAP and they didnt decline that invitation. Rather they defended him like he had been there from the start. So techniqly they declare war with us

DeletedUser103537

I mean is it a war that is all your messages are extremely confusing. Seems like it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Sorry forgot to finish it actually don't remember what I was thinking. I just thought the logical move was SoSorry warring Hoodrow seems I probably am misinformed.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what is going on here.

I THINK...you're angry because one of your ex-players joined ARROW? And you think thats a declaration on your tribe?

DeletedUser

Sorry forgot to finish it actually don't remember what I was thinking. I just thought the logical move was SoSorry warring Hoodrow seems I probably am misinformed.

That was NiKe's plan before the merge (they were massing support from their academy/basher tribe on the ARROW front). Now not sure what they're up to, but looks like a war with ARROW is definitely in the works once the merge is ironed out.

DeletedUser

Ride or Die decided to internal right next to us and even named the villages "Front line baby...cum and get some" so we decided to take precautionary measures.

We had a couple members go rogue, leave the tribe and start attacking Hoodrow. Turns out Ride or Die is begging for support from all 3 tribes. Weird considering he is a top2 player in this world.

DeletedUser

would be really interesting to see hoodrow war Sosrry. Would make all the top tribes in this world warring each other (besides Norse).

DeletedUser

He is by no means a 'top 2 player' in my opinion.

Don't pull a sabotur =D

In points he is top2, and since most have been internals you would surmise he has a lot of troops to go with that rank. But I suppose he is just spending every last resource on coins, so maybe not. Either way, Nike was not happy with it. Does not matter now seeing as we moved to join SoSrry because we had a lot of mutual friends and Tbone is a great leader. The tribe will be a dominant force in this world now. *High Five*

DeletedUser

Hahaha :p
yeh, I like tbone, honest upfront dude...

*high five* ahaha

DeletedUser103537

Don't pull a sabotur =D

In points he is top2, and since most have been internals you would surmise he has a lot of troops to go with that rank. But I suppose he is just spending every last resource on coins, so maybe not. Either way, Nike was not happy with it. Does not matter now seeing as we moved to join SoSrry because we had a lot of mutual friends and Tbone is a great leader. The tribe will be a dominant force in this world now. *High Five*

Check his village size his new takes like never get built up so guessing that he has little troops. I say probably 4-6 players in the top 20 have more troops.

DeletedUser113867

Ride or Die decided to internal right next to us and even named the villages "Front line baby...cum and get some" so we decided to take precautionary measures.

We had a couple members go rogue, leave the tribe and start attacking Hoodrow. Turns out Ride or Die is begging for support from all 3 tribes. Weird considering he is a top2 player in this world.

Were the precautionary measures and run to a bigger tribe? congrats on that.

You make me laugh.

DeletedUser

Were the precautionary measures and run to a bigger tribe? congrats on that.

You make me laugh.

Did not realize that SoSrry was bigger than Nike at the time. Nor do I consider that to be the measures we took. HLF, you make ME laugh with the nonsensical attempts at flaming you come up with. You seem to get all kinds of information from somewhere but refuse to use it well.

DeletedUser113867

Did not realize that SoSrry was bigger than Nike at the time. Nor do I consider that to be the measures we took. HLF, you make ME laugh with the nonsensical attempts at flaming you come up with. You seem to get all kinds of information from somewhere but refuse to use it well.

This is what you said happened

Nerds nobled villages on your border.
He called them front line, so you attacks were coming or about to come.
A couple of members left and began attacking, making you smaller than sosrry
You decided to take precautionary measures
Now you are in Sosrry.

You now think you are a dominant force, but you are not You are a collection of runners who when are in slight trouble will leave and find a new home.

DeletedUser111539

It's basically the council has left because they were really really really bored of dealing with diplomatics (same reason the three left to make Momma and do what they want [which is incidentally going quite well http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.php?page=war_stats]) it was getting tiresome and no decisions were ever being made about expansion paths.
At SoSrry they're not part of leadership and so they don't have to deal with the whining every time a small fish nobles a barb. Also no boundaries is a plus.

It's a political thing, not a refugee thing. Things got really stale, so they jumped, I guess it's just exciting for SOMETHING to be happening, also T Bone is a great leader to be under.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This may be the worst post I have seen to date on W75.. I have read your original post twice now and still have no idea what the point is. Did you declare war or not?

Because we can go that route if you like...