Did arrow just take and arrow to themself? k44/k45

DeletedUser102104

It's basically the council has left because they were really really really bored of dealing with diplomatics (same reason the three left to make Momma and do what they want [which is incidentally going quite well http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.php?page=war_stats]) it was getting tiresome and no decisions were ever being made about expansion paths.
At SoSrry they're not part of leadership and so they don't have to deal with the whining every time a small fish nobles a barb. Also no boundaries is a plus.

It's a political thing, not a refugee thing. Things got really stale, so they jumped, I guess it's just exciting for SOMETHING to be happening, also T Bone is a great leader to be under.

A lot of stuff was in the works for NiKe and a lot of it was going to go through, the 3 that left for Momma just want to do their own thing for a thing lol :lol:

DeletedUser

I love seeing the ideas people form when they don't know everything that's going on :D

DeletedUser82080

I have no idea what is going on here.

I THINK...you're angry because one of your ex-players joined ARROW? And you think thats a declaration on your tribe?

And also, one of their men joined 333. They had also a nap to them, I wonder their reaction now. :eek: To be honest, I am sick of their understanding of NAP.

Go Arrow!

DeletedUser

I'm confused. So, I see you have a beef with us (ARROW and HOOD). ummm... should I declare on you guys or what.................? :O

DeletedUser

And also, one of their men joined 333. They had also a nap to them, I wonder their reaction now. :eek: To be honest, I am sick of their understanding of NAP.

Go Arrow!

Haha, interesting theory here mate.....except for one thing. This transaction had been in the books for a long time. When Lockhouse was recruited, SF knew it was short lived. The agreement was to hold him until either he grew towards 333 or vice versus.

~facepalm~ to the thought that outsiders know whats going on.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, where are all the Arrow members running off too?? Lost 3 of their top players today.

Such a shame.

DeletedUser101947

More like they know where the good leadership is in comparison to ARROW.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, where are all the Arrow members running off too?? Lost 3 of their top players today.

Such a shame.

They are not running anywhere, they are merely joining the tribe they were supposed to be in all along. =D

As for Nike members running, thats just funny. Heartlessfool still living up to his name and being foolish.

DeletedUser

speaking from once being inside arrow/hood, I can say that they were pretty pathetic. top players whining for support all the time, yet no provision of support for players actually under attack. clueless in diplomacy, trusting of allies that were clearly untrustworthy, etc. It says it all when there were 8 people in council, yet no proper communications or strategy being shown. I've seen far far better on previous worlds and I am completely unsurprised that the larger accounts are running anywhere to save their own skins.

lame tribe, lame leadership and frankly those "top" players are a long long way from being good players, just large accounts based on internals and the work of others to shore them up with support.

DeletedUser

speaking from once being inside arrow/hood, I can say that they were pretty pathetic. top players whining for support all the time, yet no provision of support for players actually under attack. clueless in diplomacy, trusting of allies that were clearly untrustworthy, etc. It says it all when there were 8 people in council, yet no proper communications or strategy being shown. I've seen far far better on previous worlds and I am completely unsurprised that the larger accounts are running anywhere to save their own skins.

lame tribe, lame leadership and frankly those "top" players are a long long way from being good players, just large accounts based on internals and the work of others to shore them up with support.

I love this.

DeletedUser

Wow, so much hate si113.

It is quite sad to see so many people with large accounts that have such a hard time landing a train to be honest. Still scratching my head at one member that took 12 nobles to conquer 2 villas. Sniping made easy when you leave 2-3 seconds between landings.

Anyways, I was looking forward to some fun. Guess Ill go crawl back in my hole now.

DeletedUser

Wow, so much hate si113.

yep. but members of a tribe have the right to be served properly by their leaders, not have their leaders feathering their own nests and using the tribe as protection for their own accounts. Its been clear for a while that they were playing for their own interests and not their tribe members

DeletedUser

Its been clear for a while that they were playing for their own interests and not their tribe members

Haha, yes, yes it has.
Its a shame that it took so long for people to figure it out.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: We never warred you jlove, at max you had one person send a train at you... hard to judge everyone's skill based on that.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: We never warred you jlove, at max you had one person send a train at you... hard to judge everyone's skill based on that.

Never said anyone declared war mate.......Was simply testifying to accounts that we sat, sniped trains, renobled villas, etc. And trust me mate, I never judge a book by its cover. But it seems that with all the intel, complaints, etc. coming out that the assumptions of many are correct. ;)

DeletedUser

Or they are correct for the 1-2 people you are talking about o.0

"When you assume you make an ass out of u and me"
-Jerry Belson