Diplomatic Incompetence

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I found out and stopped and made sure it doesn't happen again. As i said keep circling around.

If I wanted to call you out on that I would have Sam. Stop seeing things that aren't there.

Now, lets put this thread to rest shall we? Nam fought excuisitly and didn't even give DI a chance... Well played :icon_smile:

roman01

3)We don't need anyone if we want to hit anyone but i understand your frustration

It was actually that as he wanted his friend but was stopped and i took complete authority over diplomacy and recruitment. Royale knows tris misadventure already so nothing new :?

​Cool story bro, needs more dragons.

At least you honestly admitted it happened this time, shows desperation when you try and hide things. Nothing to hide?
:lol:

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
DI has now disbanded, so now is a good time to post the final stats for whoever is interested

Start on 08.11. at 15:30:46
End today at 23:21:15
Duration 10 days 7:50:29

screenshot_245.png

DeletedUser

Figured you nobled just about everyone left in the tribe already so I disbanded it. Wasn't exactly the most fun war since it was so one-sided, but that's no ones fault but our own(DI)

DeletedUser100507

Figured you nobled just about everyone left in the tribe already so I disbanded it. Wasn't exactly the most fun war since it was so one-sided, but that's no ones fault but our own(DI)

gotta admit DI leadership let down some of the players that actually tried. They know who they are. if the leadership was better and more organized this war would have been different. NAM would have still won, but you would have taken more vills :p

DeletedUser112398

Well to be fair the blame gets pretty spread out( not just directed towards roman), there was a complete lack of teamwork. Hell i never saw inc support, no recaps from others. Maybe its speaks for the recruits, and the great offensive account that was nicki :icon_razz:

Switched gardener at least lasted a few days..

Last edited:

DeletedUser100466

Back to daily routine

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: NAM

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 11
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99,632
Side 2: 99,632
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seems the NAM war has stalemated. Neither NAM or NAM can get ahead of each other in caps. But I heard NAM has a huge op coming, so we'll see how NAM reacts to that.

DeletedUser100466

Perhaps NAM will assist you in sniping NAM's trains

Anything is possible bro, anything is possible.

well we share commands so he can defend and snipe easily and will snipe when he will ask in forum. I take this game seriously