Diplomatic Incompetence

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

roman01

World doesn't evolve around you roman and no offense btw. We declared on DI due to their aggressive recruitment policies towards us and nothing else.

That's funny, I remember:

1) You encouraging players of your tribe to troll their way into DI (Hold on a sec, Googly admits to it. Not aggressive?)
2) You slyly approaching numerous players of DI for recruitment (Oh wait, whilst it was being considered players decided to decline)
3) You even thinking about using POW to hit RoyalE from behind (Oh wait, I'm glad you stopped Tris going ahead with that btw)

You see I don't encourage that sort of behaviour but for you that's the way I see you winning as easily as possible. You're in no position to use "aggressive recruitment policies" as an excuse
:lol::lol::lol:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

1) You encouraging players of your tribe to troll their way into DI (Hold on a sec, Googly admits to it. Not aggressive?)
2) You slyly approaching numerous players of DI for recruitment (Oh wait, whilst it was being considered players decided to decline)
3) You even thinking about using POW to hit RoyalE from behind (Oh wait, I'm glad you stopped Tris going ahead with that btw)

You see I don't encourage that sort of behaviour but for you that's the way I see you winning as easily as possible. You're in no position to use "aggressive recruitment policies" as an excuse

1. Actually it was myself and googly attempting to troll you you at the time, Sam had nothing to do with it. Others decided to copy me after i was having a laugh in the chat with everyone
2. That never happened...
3. We was made aware of an offer that we declined :icon_confused: damn what untrustworthy nubs we are for listening to an offer before rejecting it.

The recruitment right on our border and in our clusters was the sole reason for us hitting you when we did. Not to say a war would not have come eventually anyway as you was in our path, but at the time without those recruits there would have been no war.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Roman01, can you learn to hide in a hole, and save whatever little dignity you have left (if there was even any in the first place). You coming here is just so sad, it makes Scott Tenorman seem like a pretty happy boy.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
3. We was made aware of an offer that we declined :icon_confused: damn what untrustworthy nubs we are for listening to an offer before rejecting it.

Your tribe came to mine with that offer. Not the other way around. I wasn't the duke at the time, but the diplomat... And I was contacted about it, I can show you a screenshot if you chose to say otherwise.

Deleted User - 10770065

We all know you made the offer during a Dota 2 game with Tris, holly. Now, now.

DeletedUser100466

Your tribe came to mine with that offer. Not the other way around. I wasn't the duke at the time, but the diplomat... And I was contacted about it, I can show you a screenshot if you chose to say otherwise.

I never came to you and tris isn't diplomat.You came to me multiple times though.

1) Everyone troll you not my hassale

2)Not even one DI player approached by me or got recruited and you can give 1000 excuses for your failures if i care.

3)We don't need anyone if we want to hit anyone but i understand your frustration

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Roman comes onto the externals to talk shit and try to stir up things. The only thing he can try to do. So Roman, what happened to the 30th tribe/premade you've failed with this time? And please, next time you name your tribe, please make it more fitting. "Diplomatic Ingenuity" please don't make me laugh any further, go with the thread title as your name next time so you don't surprise yourself with your own inevitable failures.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I never came to you and tris isn't diplomat.You came to me multiple times though.

Oh I'm sorry, was I showing to much ego by claiming that Tris was a leading figure of your tribe? At least at that time?

I suppose NAM can have 2 leaders doing different things, one keeping an alliance the other plotting to break it... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100466

Oh I'm sorry, was I showing to much ego by claiming that Tris was a leading figure of your tribe? At least at that time?

I suppose NAM can have 2 leaders doing different things, one keeping an alliance the other plotting to break it... :icon_rolleyes:

It was actually that as he wanted his friend but was stopped and i took complete authority over diplomacy and recruitment. Royale knows tris misadventure already so nothing new :?

But keep going mate as nothing to hide here.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
It was actually that as he wanted his friend but was stopped and i took complete authority over diplomacy and recruitment. Royale knows tris misadventure already so nothing new :?

But keep going mate as nothing to hide here.

I agree, I do have nothing to hide. Because unlike what others might claim... I'm quite honest in my diplomacy :icon_smile:

But why bring up RoyalE already knowing it? 0o I'm just saying it here so that people on the externals know not to talk to anyone else in NAM except you :icon_wink:

Wouldn't want any more misunderstands right?

DeletedUser100466

I agree, I do have nothing to hide. Because unlike what others might claim... I'm quite honest in my diplomacy :icon_smile:

But why bring up RoyalE already knowing it? 0o I'm just saying it here so that people on the externals know not to talk to anyone else in NAM except you :icon_wink:

Wouldn't want any more misunderstands right?

Can't argue there mate as you are right.

Keep circling around mate ,you might find something

pen-2-smiley-emoticon-emoji.gif

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You seem to misunderstand me there Rathismar :icon_biggrin: I felt called out due to your members statement and merely interjected with what I know as the truth ^^ I'm not looking for an argument where there is none.

Really now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser100466

You seem to misunderstand me there Rathismar :icon_biggrin: I felt called out due to your members statement and merely interjected with what I know as the truth ^^ I'm not looking for an argument where there is none.

Really now :icon_razz:

I am honest with my diplomacies holly as you know you wanted to recruit from DI even in K45 and wanted diplomacy from us and i could have lied or made false deals but i was straight to you about DI recruitment.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Note that I didn't specify who in NAM suggested that it would be amusing.

Your evidence for Sam being aggressive encouraging people to troll you seems to be that I happened to mention that somebody in NAM put me up to trolling you.

Given that nobody in NAM has any respect for you as a leader and a lot of them troll you for that reason, it's a big jump to assume that it was Sam's doing :icon_redface:

I like how a troll before the world opens is the same as 'making this world as easy to win as possible' though. I'd like to know how that logic works :icon_eek:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I am honest with my diplomacies holly as you know you wanted to recruit from DI even in K45 and wanted diplomacy from us and i could have lied or made false deals but i was straight to you about DI recruitment.

When did I claim you weren't? :icon_confused:
And yes I did try and do that, guess I shouldn't have huh? :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 10770065

Because unlike what others might claim... I'm quite honest in my diplomacy :icon_smile:

I think Sam might of interpreted this as an attack on him, but it's not really clear what you mean to be honest :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I think Sam might of interpreted this as an attack on him, but it's not really clear what you mean to be honest :)

Aah, true it could be interpreted as that. If so sorry for the confusion :icon_wink: he has been quite honest.
And obviously with honest I mean not lie, being unaware of what other members of the leadership are doing doesn't make you dishonest :icon_smile:

DeletedUser100466

Aah, true it could be interpreted as that. If so sorry for the confusion :icon_wink: he has been quite honest.
And obviously with honest I mean not lie, being unaware of what other members of the leadership are doing doesn't make you dishonest :icon_smile:

I found out and stopped and made sure it doesn't happen again. As i said keep circling around.