Diplomatic Incompetence

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser

WeuNMQ4.png

Okay so barbs were nobled to maintain growth whilst almost everyone but Within were NAPed. Such a terrible account with, y'know, more ODA than yours, almost all of our other conquers being war caps/an op, plus the fact that you also nobled a barb, probably for exactly the same reason. You've only nobled 3 villages above 4k in this entire world. Wait! I forgot to add that you just rimmed an 8.9k player with 4 villages all by your self! All you've actually done on this world is mop up after others and claim their good work as your own. Sound familiar? Great post! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay so barbs were nobled to maintain growth whilst almost everyone but Within were NAPed. Such a terrible account with, y'know, more ODA than yours, almost all of our other conquers being war caps/an op, plus the fact that you also nobled a barb, probably for exactly the same reason. You've only nobled 3 villages above 4k in this entire world. Wait! I forgot to add that you just rimmed an 8.9k player with 4 villages all by your self! All you've actually done on this world is mop up after others and claim their good work as your own. Sound familiar? Great post! :icon_rolleyes:

It's ok mate, just smile and nod :)

As long as he has the JARNAK account listed on his sig taking him seriously is a step too far ;)

DeletedUser

You must be from w67 considering the hate in that post <3 How have 1 just mopped up after others? i cleared and capped my own villages without help. Does it bother you that i just showed how much of a bullshit account Fazee is?

@Stoned temple pilot, so what if its my sig, i played the account. Now if I'm not mistaking didn't you up and run when you got inc on w67? You're best off keeping that big mouth of yours shut (nod)

DeletedUser

You did clear them yourself, and you must be so proud of all those 2-4k villages! Did you find them challenging?

Keep trying, when you come out with a legitimate criticism of us that actually stands up, then I'll defend the account. I'm not going to debate the pros and cons of barb nobling when you have more nobles than nukes, but the fact is our account is doing much better than yours... again. How about you get your friends to organise a gangbang and then tell everyone you took part! Seems about all you're good at.

DeletedUser95452

#Hashtag looks so nub that don't even bother to check map for barbs above 100 points.

DeletedUser

You did clear them yourself, and you must be so proud of all those 2-4k villages! Did you find them challenging?

Keep trying, when you come out with a legitimate criticism of us that actually stands up, then I'll defend the account. I'm not going to debate the pros and cons of barb nobling when you have more nobles than nukes, but the fact is our account is doing much better than yours... again. How about you get your friends to organise a gangbang and then tell everyone you took part! Seems about all you're good at.

Nobling them 2-4k are a lot harder than them small barbs you like to noble.

""almost all of our other conquers being war caps""

ZL4MoMa.png

Shit load of barbling and a few caps off nub tribes. You keep up the good work mate, so proh

3271600.jpg

Also, i don't get what you mean by the gangbang post at all :/

DeletedUser

Once again, none of that stands up. 13 of those were war caps/ops/refugees. We have taken barbs, as previously stated, a couple of times already, to maintain growth. Big deal. Fact is we're doing better than you. Nowhere have I said we're good, only that we're better than you.

DeletedUser

Caps off nub tribes mate, not war caps, don't get ahead of yourself. So you think you're are better than me? any history of us even battling it out or are you just going off that stupid opinion of yours?

DeletedUser

So ours were nup caps, making yours terrible nub caps... right?

I'm just going by the accounts you have on your sig. You're not really one to talk about barb nobling, considering you 'credit' yourself with JARNAK & Elegant.

DeletedUser

We have a separate thread for hashtag , please move there , this one is for DI :)

DeletedUser

So ours were nup caps, making yours terrible nub caps... right?

I'm just going by the accounts you have on your sig. You're not really one to talk about barb nobling, considering you 'credit' yourself with JARNAK.

I don't credit myself for JARNAK :/ As for the barb nobling there well when the world is over and you have nobles, might as well use them :)

You still have yet to give details on that little gangbang comment you made :s

DeletedUser

At any point in a world, you may as well use your nobles if you have more than you can use on actual targets.

HP, TNGHT.

My apologies Ajay. I simply object to Crocky criticising barb nobling of all people.

DeletedUser

At any point in a world, you may as well use your nobles if you have more than you can use on actual targets.

HP, TNGHT.

My apologies Ajay. I simply object to Crocky criticising barb nobling of all people.

If people could just sit silent if they cant appreciate something , life would be a bit easier.
He wont stop i guess , you can just try and avoid him :)
I dont think his opinion matters much , he's one of us after all. Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

HP, TNGHT.

And how many have you guys actually used in the war you are in(within) :O don't see any war caps there </3 If this was the other way around and i nobled all them little crappy barbs you can be sure Faze would come on here doing the same :) But i'll stop going off topic now and not criticize fazes strategy as its worked well on other worlds for him rofl

DeletedUser

I rather have our allies recruit them, than those who we have no diplomacy with getting their hands on them :)

Lets get back on the topic now..:icon_biggrin:
Dont you think it would have been better if nam could get all those villages ?

Deleted User - 10770065

Ourselves. Recently whilst warring DI, our tribe started to realise that this isn't what we're about, we should return back to our internalling ways :)