Discussion: Capture the Crests

twenty-five

7f801ae0653ecf95d6bf277c805bb41d.png

If it's average of coordinates to average of coordinates now, how come my challenge time to myself would be 0:04:37? (Admittedly the button doesn't work thank god!) Surely they should be at the same place, so 00:00:00?

DeletedUser94981

Some feedback on crests:
besides it completly breaking the game to once again give active players MORE advantage....

When selecting another village to fight, the page it loads should really show all the places that have champions. its annoying scrolling through 10 pages with it saying "this player has no crest". or allowing us to see more than just 8 ppl per page

It would be cool to be able to buy crests or atleast have that option available if your missing 1 peice from a set for example (not that i would use it but others may)

Also some tribes like to see members only attack enemies (which makes sense) so non tribe mates. it would also be nice to be able to have options to be able to filter out this.

DeletedUser

Honestly, that was a good way for me to burn up all the available PP i had put on my account.
Been looking for few ways to quit the stupid game for once. it was fun before, not anymore.

Yeah I feel the same, I'm sick of this game. I pay for pp, put in as much effort as I can yet I get nowhere because pay to win and co-playing has just ruined everything. I want to play a game for MY OWN benefit, not having to rely on someone I've never met before, from the other side of the world, just to keep up with A GAME. No wonder the worlds are getting smaller and smaller, Innogames are pushing people away. Less new players because they don't stand a chance anymore.

zakipoo

Yeah I feel the same, I'm sick of this game. I pay for pp, put in as much effort as I can yet I get nowhere because pay to win and co-playing has just ruined everything. I want to play a game for MY OWN benefit, not having to rely on someone I've never met before, from the other side of the world, just to keep up with A GAME. No wonder the worlds are getting smaller and smaller, Innogames are pushing people away. Less new players because they don't stand a chance anymore.

try 2 mega tribe in a world that has a end game alliance since the start of the world and we somewhat knew about it, tried to go against the odds because one tribe is a mass barbler, and the other is not as great either. i want to see the end of the world but the way theyre playing makes the game dumb AF now.

crazychris1987

So I never sign in to these forums. However, compelled to sign in to say this crest thing sucks. There seems to be a heavy bias to some users for whatever reason, no matter what you do some users never seem to win against the same odds that another user can win 3 out of 4 times against the same defence bonus.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please don't knock co-playing or blame it for ruining the game in this thread...The truth is not always meant to be shared. But it is true... the quest actually proves that if you are not here 24 hours a day and 7 days a week then you are wasting your time. But that is not co-playings fault. Nor is it the quests fault.

Its just like gravity... no wings you wont fly... its not gravity's fault. Just steal a few crests and have fun while you can. You will never win but who cares. The co-played accounts will quickly mass the crests because they mass the champions by being permanently active and get defensive power increase in the process. Thats not their fault. A single owner also has the same opportunity to stay awake 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

So get 5 players all around the globe to join you. Then share the premium costs and your set for life. That a law of the game as is gravity a law of nature. Complaining is never going to change that because there is 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. Just work on your skills at drinking coffee and drugs to keep you awake and you will have the same skills as the co-played accounts. How dare you blame them for using the time spent playing skill against you.

As I said... you may never win... but who cares because the winners will be useless vessels if were not here to make them feel like winners. Just steal their crests and make them blow some steam... even if they are in your tribe....LOL. I freaken love it.

By the way... hows about giving us poor pilgrims an added bonus if we loose a crest and not just when we fail a raid.

Im still starting on 3+2 = 5 champions... I was hoping to be on 3+2+2+2 = 9 by now. Misleading advertising I say... I am not getting plus 2 champions per tourney... Im only getting 3+2 once. You guys shouldn't say plus 2 if you actually mean 5. The financial analyst in me is red in the face and saying the formula is wrong. Hehhehehehe.

DeletedUser

Im still starting on 3+2 = 5 champions... I was hoping to be on 3+2+2+2 = 9 by now. Misleading advertising I say... I am not getting plus 2 champions per tourney... Im only getting 3+2 once. You guys shouldn't say plus 2 if you actually mean 5. The financial analyst in me is red in the face and saying the formula is wrong. Hehhehehehe.

It says on the event page that each round your champions will be reset to 3. You then get 2 additional if you got no crests. I'm not sure why you'd expect any different.

Time-

Am I the only one noticing that activity in this event has completely crashed? I had incomings constantly in the first two rounds. Since the start of round three it's gone down to close to zero. People stopped caring. I lost 1 crest overnight, 3 days ago I would've lost all of them.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It says on the event page that each round your champions will be reset to 3. You then get 2 additional if you got no crests. I'm not sure why you'd expect any different.

There my problem with TW in genera. Everyone expects us to be reading the text of documents. I tent to look at the pictures...LOL. In any case it says you start out with 3. So the plus 2 should override that. instead of 1 being active it should be 3 are active.

In my normal day I barely have time to log and and send farm attacks and steal a few crests. It is says +2 on the screen when i open it... then I think ok cool its plus two per tourney.
reward_champions.png
Start next tourney round with 2 additional Champions. Why not just say... Hey looser don't feel sorry for yourself... next round you start with 5 champions in stead of 3.

Please don't think I am complaining .. I don't really care... I'm just commenting because it would be damn nice to have 11 then I could beat all the bullies that try to steal my crests..LOL.

Last edited:

Asylum Escapee

the new distance calculator seems screwy. I keep getting challenged by someone 40 hours away by spear. It takes my champion 16 minutes to get to him, apparently.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the new distance calculator seems screwy. I keep getting challenged by someone 40 hours away by spear. It takes my champion 16 minutes to get to him, apparently.

And it sorta sucks...because starting with 5 champions doesn't really help that much. The guys that are not very active are not encouraged to participate. we are back to a small group of active players getting all the crests. I think we need to benefit the inactive players to encourage them to actually participate. The plus two for every empty tourney will be a cool idea. Because at least once in the event they will start with enough champions to have a full defensive chance and lots of champions to grab crests with. I know the big bullies will complain. But they have a damn world they gonna win so why should they bother about the smaller guys having fun at their cost.

twenty-five

And it sorta sucks...because starting with 5 champions doesn't really help that much. The guys that are not very active are not encouraged to participate. we are back to a small group of active players getting all the crests. I think we need to benefit the inactive players to encourage them to actually participate. The plus two for every empty tourney will be a cool idea. Because at least once in the event they will start with enough champions to have a full defensive chance and lots of champions to grab crests with. I know the big bullies will complain. But they have a damn world they gonna win so why should they bother about the smaller guys having fun at their cost.

Yes giving the inactives 100% defense chance sure seems like a good way to make sure crests don't really move. Doing that you might as well not do the event, because the crests will just stay where they are on the whole. :/

Asylum Escapee

the first round, at event end, I had literally EVERY SINGLE CREST in my challengeable radius. Not a single other person even had one. with my hundreds of crests I got some ridiculous rewards. Round two, with everyone I could challenge having a huge boost, there was no way I could come close to that. And no, I didn't steal them all from inactives. There was 5 or 6 people who had it out for me constantly trying to steal my crests.

So yes, the 2 champions is a big deal. Its a huge boost.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Really guys... is it such a problem if you actually give the inactive guys something in-game to win. Something where they actually have the upper hand simply to make them feel better about wasting their time and then loosing in a world where the game usually rewards time spent.

Remember that if it were not for the vast amount of willing losers the usual old tribe-hoppers wont have tribes to abuse before they get to their final merged super-tribes. Those guys will all be sitting in the same tribe waiting for the world to end from the start of the world.

I say come on... who cares if the smaller guys have a travel distance advantage. Or if the guy who plays less has a defensive advantage. Let us "loosers" have something to enjoy at your expense. You spend more time here so you are probably gonna win the world anyway so that should really be sufficient.

Asylum Escapee

as I said... those inactive players already have a staggering advantage. There's nothing TW can do if they aren't active to abuse it.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
as I said... those inactive players already have a staggering advantage. There's nothing TW can do if they aren't active to abuse it.

Yip well starting with 7 champions will make it possible for them to have a crest when they eventually log on and get excited over it. But the sad thing is... they don't really seem to care. Its a bad sign. Sorta sad actually.

I still think we should have a game where we can log in and play only for crests... then I can stop all this silly farming stuff.

DeletedUser113129

Yip well starting with 7 champions will make it possible for them to have a crest when they eventually log on and get excited over it. But the sad thing is... they don't really seem to care. Its a bad sign. Sorta sad actually.

I still think we should have a game where we can log in and play only for crests... then I can stop all this silly farming stuff.

I thought the maximum amount of champions was 5? as after each round it resets so if you have no crests you are always left with 3+2...

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I thought the maximum amount of champions was 5? as after each round it resets so if you have no crests you are always left with 3+2...

Heck no for every failed raid you get a bonus point.... when you get enough bonus points you get another champion. Promotion sorta... so the active boys quickly have their 8 champions and the poor slower guys get nowhere. Thats what i mean. I reckon +2 per round till you start with the max. that will be nice for the smaller guys. Thats how they manage to steal you empty so fast... they are here when the round starts and they can steal all the crests close to them before the poor guys even log on. Even against 5 champions they simply keep attacking to get the bonuses up to get their max champions faster plus with luck they get the crests as well.

Every champion also gives you extra defensive power.

Asylum Escapee

So you are complaining that working harder gives better results? Seems fair to me.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you are complaining that working harder gives better results? Seems fair to me.

In the game that's fine.... but for a fun activity. Let the smaller guys gain a time based advantage. Not everyone plays this game to win. Some of us actually play it for the fun of spending time with friends. I know full well I wont have the time to spend the hours required for a win. But its still fun to help your friends get momentum. Some people even only play up to 10 villages and then they duck. Each one to his own. Respect to the ones that do spend their days here winning because they actually keep the game interesting. But really... is it so much of a problem if the smaller guys gain an advantage over the rounds so it makes the activity more fun.

I say the parents sit back and watch the children having fun with the Easter egg hunt. They clearly know better where the eggs would be hidden. But they see the joy of the moment and enjoy the activity for exactly that. Surely its meant to be fun and get more "clicks" on the website. So where is the fun if the children stop looking for the eggs.