Discussion: Improvements to the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ideas.png

Tribal Warriors!

The time has come again where we would like YOU to share your ideas for improvements to the game.

Please contribute your ideas as precisely as you can, offering reasons for the change you are suggesting.

Please use this thread to positively contribute your ideas and not bash out arguments about removing premium features or co-playing as there are already threads extensively discussing such issues, please search the forum if you wish to contribute to those, we would like to focus this thread on New ideas for the future. So please be informed any such discussions will be moved or deleted in order to clearly focus on suggestions given for game improvement.

Please be aware contribution to the thread is not a guarantee of your suggestion being implemented, however we are looking forward to your awesome ideas and passing them on to the Development Team!

Thanks in advance!

Can't wait to read them!

Tribal Wars NET Team.

DeletedUser117597

Make the mobile game more user-friendly. You could add more BB codes to messages, and make it so you can actually use existing Premium points to purchase the in game features rather than being directed to the App Store (iOS) and using money.

DeletedUser94059

When requesting support using the ingame method could we also have the loyalty of the vill, would show the tribe what loyalty it's at and what noble to snipe etc.
Something like this

Village: [coord]588|554[/coord]
Wall level: 20
LOYALTY: 75
Defender:
0 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 194 0 0 0

Ram [coord]277|367[/coord] --> Arrival time: Dec 27, 2016 12:30:04:101 [player]xxx[/player]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120110

Maybe add some of the buildings and units from TW 2? The hospital or trebuchet for instance. :)

DeletedUser76645

First idea: Make watchtowers detect ALL troop movements when forces number over 500 units (thus avoiding most peoples farming forces), giving the sender and target locations as well as a rough idea of force size so that the player doing the detecting can forewarn the target player of whether they need to worry. This would add substantially to the diplomatic aspects of the game, not only would you have the intel to give you would also know that the senders village is light on troops so you could act accordingly, or message another so they can. It would greatly enhance that side of the game. Do I know if this would be possible to program? No idea at all. Nice idea though.

Idea 2: PLEASE DO THIS ONE Merchants, we could do with a collect resources order so that idle merchants in a village could be sent to pick resources up from one of your other villages. Seems mental having the merchants idle elsewhere when you have resources to shift. Surely this would prove extremely popular. I imagine this would not be too difficult to do, like trades on the market once goods are marked for collection they could be made unavailable unless the collect order is cancelled.

Idea 3: Hmm. Get back to you on this one ..

DeletedUser

Make the mobile game more user-friendly. You could add more BB codes to messages, and make it so you can actually use existing Premium points to purchase the in game features rather than being directed to the App Store (iOS) and using money.

Using Premium Points to purchase in game features:
The requirement to purchase via the APP store comes from Apple and that is not something that can be changed on this side I am afraid.

DeletedUser19821

1).. Dynamic groups.. Include an option that allows the player to group villages by length of it's troop building queues..

2) Tribe forums. Allow tribe forums to have sub forums..
Example a "Tribe Ops" forum, could have K44 K45 K54 K55 as sub forums..

3) Tribe forums. A bb code to display TW maps without having to upload them to a 3rd party site as an image would be great.

DeletedUser120112

OK, I love the item box as much as my addiction is to collecting flags. please can we transfer the items we got on the closing maps to a new map ... was very sad when noble out of a world and lost all access to a large amount of items that I saved for a rainy day that never came }:-D}

DeletedUser

This is a good idea and i fully expect it's implementation.

so ok, on everyones profile, there is a picture of super fancy, bulky sword. It's huge and awesome and super badass. And shiny.

but.. for every 250pp you use (excluding AM, LA, PA) your super bulky big sword will get 0.01% smaller and rustier looking

I think this is a good idea. Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser120032

This is a good idea and i fully expect it's implementation.

so ok, on everyones profile, there is a picture of super fancy, bulky sword. It's huge and awesome and super badass. And shiny.

but.. for every 250pp you use (excluding AM, LA, PA) your super bulky big sword will get 0.01% smaller and rustier looking

I think this is a good idea. Thanks for reading.

I think that could work, tell me more!

sponsored by displayonly

DeletedUser120113

1. Having to scroll down a thousand reports to delete all red fakes makes me annoying. Simple fix.
a249ac50c8ca239a871c49532f2334fa.png

2. Make it so you can ignore outgoing commands. Having 1000+ and not being able to see shit you want to see is annoying, easy fix.
2fb555d04a059182f85d4ba82b5d10e7.png

DeletedUser

I think that could work, tell me more!

Sure! so like right in the public profile section on each player, there will be a glorious, gigantic, captivating, perfectly formed valyrian steel sword. It will be shiny and pretty and glittered with rubies and emeralds while also simultaneously being super badass looking.

Every players will possess this amazing sword to start the world.

However, for every certain amount of pp you spend that sword will become a little bit smaller and weaker looking.

Because nobody wants to have a small sword.

DeletedUser119898

I agree to the first suggestion regarding the app,
As I play from both P.C n Mobile (sorry to say this guys),the apps terrible .Its very difficult to message other players Sometimes it jumps from the P.C way then back to the mobile way ,leaving you without a message (what took 15 mins to write). Also there's no bb coding on mail so you carnt write a mail with bb code quick. Plus there's no way to send a Circular mail from the app.
How about a world with 1 account to 1 person (no co-playing) , and no premium points , call it a level playing field for the old school players (us lazy old gets, and don't say casual lmfao).
Merry Xmas everyone.

P.s. Hi surgeon o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

TW-FPJ

I wish to have a feature which would make me able to edit the map, draw anyting on it, mark villages, players, tribes with colors without premium account just like here and than share the map drawing on tribal forum or in a private message keeping all links on the map.

DeletedUser

I would like to see a "Find Nobles Nearby" feature on the map. It's really frustrating to check each of your nearby villages individually and I don't want to use a script for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.