Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date
Reaction score
Funny coming from a tribe that has been accused of cheating since the start of the world and suffered ban itself..
I thought we could be smarter here and not calling everyone a cheater as soon as someone is just using a tool of the game that you have not discovered. It's becoming a little bit annoying and it generally comes from tribes we faced that went outclassed.
As far as Demeter's concerned, the ban is justified, but you're wrong on its grounds.

Good luck to everyone,I hope that this war is gonna continue on a good spirit, but my intuition tells me the opposite :rolleyes:

hypocrisy ne? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Manso

Reaction score
Since the beginning of hostilities Brazilian SHOW players have been complaining every day about playing methods, they can not keep up with the pace of attacks that they call cheating. Atleast there is many things that they do not know about the game, they are even not playing with MS calling our precision as cheat

So today the best way to become better and improve is to lower yourself, not to assume that you lack training.

Continue to act like this in life it will take care of teaching you that everything is deserved, to act in this way when you meet better than yourself is not a way to become better

conquer without risk is triumph without glory

without home

Reaction score
So today the best way to become better and improve is to lower yourself, not to assume that you lack training.

"become better and improve", u guys (Hermes) sent attacks to arrive in the SAME millisecond seven times in the same village in less than 30 minutes. Can u explain how to improve up to that point?

I would be ashamed to say "i play fair" after that ...
1619168912753.png

.Hermes

Reaction score
Wow, who's this guy? Insane skills
We're too good for this game apparently :cool:
"are you ready for the show?" apparently you performed hell of a show to the staff o_O

Manso

Reaction score
This platform simply turned into a ticket war because a group of players felt frustrated at not being able to represent their country through the game.

Pokarry.

Reaction score
What is shameful is how the situation is being handled at the moment.
You get banned for using this same forum authorized scripts, for playing on authorized devices (Web, Steam and Phone app), and for being good and lucky in this game. Maybe also because a tribe calls you out as a cheater for ridiculous reasons.
But for instance when SHOW players change their Night Bonus in just a two days frame after we launch 60 hours FOs, the support doesn't move a finger. It is stunning how one sided is the system issue management.

Some SHOW players said we were launching 200 attacks per second, for real? Is someone with a brain believing you can launch 200 attacks per second on this server? Since you can only send maximum 5 per second because of a server installed limit.

Others said we were sending 200 attacks per minute. Of course you can spam attacks by clicking on the Quick Attack command on the map while pressing Enter. It will go as fast as you can click on the mouse click. Don't tell me more than 300 attacks per minute it would make it more than 5 attacks par second, which for a fact, is impossible :)

How disgraceful is it to call someone a cheater because he can send commands in a 100ms frame, when you pretend being this good to win the Tournament. Is it really what we have best in TW?

I have the same in game results than Hermes. 0ms timings, 100k plundered villages daily, tons of fakes launched.
While all I do is playing 20h a day, launch thousands of fakes, hundreds of timing tries (yes sometime I fail to hit a good ms) by targeting the beginning of seconds ms, which is obviously easier to hit.

All I see from SHOW players is complaining for months on this forum, spreading fake information and saying they are at a disadvantage while there is barely the same amount of accounts on both sides of this war (23 French/bit German side and 31 on SHOW side). Your wings are composed of smaller accounts, that's about it, should we be sorry for farming this world more than your allies did?

Yours sincerely,

JP on behalf of Hepha team

Last edited:

Thomerio

Reaction score
How do you send 2 farm attacks per second for 24 hours straight (when limit is max 5 in 1 second)? While also doing other things on the account? I know LA is a thing but like.. 2 per second for 24 hours? We were already warned before the war about the very high success rate of 0-2 ms attacks (globe). I know some players are good at timing and also has good internet. But that is still not normal at all. 10 ms at best maybe, but 0-2 ms that frequently? No player in TW can tell me that they consistenly hit 0 ms timing over and over without any use of illegal tools. About the fakes thing, weve seen people get banned before on this world for sending way more attacks per second than whats possible on this world. But you probably already knew this.

if these bans are not removed then clearly something is wrong. There is nothing wrong with reporting things when you feel like the rules have been broken. If these bans are justified, how about actually following the rules instead of complaining about the players reporting the breach of the rules? Im sure you will improve that way aswell.

Thomerio

Reaction score
Imagine using illegal tools to beat an enemy at half the total size. What a way to try to throw away the victory. OLP giving us a great lesson over here in how to lose with a massive advantage. They still have the advantage in size, even after 3 of the largest accounts are out, lets see if they can find more ways to shoot themselves in the foot.

Pokarry.

Reaction score
How do you send 2 farm attacks per second for 24 hours straight (when limit is max 5 in 1 second)? While also doing other things on the account? I know LA is a thing but like.. 2 per second for 24 hours?

You can check on this same forum authoized scripts for plundering :) You just have to press a key it will send automaticaly the farm attacks. Since you launch 3 farm attacks per second on the Loot assistant, 100k plundered villages is like pressing the key during 9 hours (simple mathematics). With an account which is active 24 / 7, yes we can press a key during 9 hours.

Don't presume wrong when you have no idea what you are talking about.

We were already warned before the war about the very high success rate of 0-2 ms attacks (globe). I know some players are good at timing and also has good internet. But that is still not normal at all. 10 ms at best maybe, but 0-2 ms that frequently? No player in TW can tell me that they consistenly hit 0 ms timing over and over without any use of illegal tools.

unknown.png

I just hit it now on Lets Play Baby, do you know how I did that? I pressed "Attack" ! Amazing isn't it ?
There is such a level gap if you find it suspicious.

.Hermes

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, we're so overwhelmed by your skills that we use illegal tools, that makes sense.

.Hermes

Reaction score
56ttu0.jpg
I stop the troll here, it's not the place to discuss any décision taken by the support ;)
TRUTH WILL COME OUT

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not keeping up with the attacks is how you call when you get 25 villages from an OP of two tribes that double our points (it was a little more, but I reduced due to Demeter that was banned already)?

I guess you should know the players on Hermes better, its not only the "one guy that I've know for 10 years" that play there, as far as I've seen, maybe one of the other players made something unauthorized for real? Of course not, it should be Show fault hahahaha

We don't know why he was banned in the end in the same way as we don't know why Kayosa was banned, the account we lost during the tournament, but it seems like there was something wrong huh? I don't know the support here, but on the Brazilian server I didn't see the support ban anyone due to the quantity of reports, that only make they investigate things more thoroughly. Or do you think that it makes more sense that they did something to favor a tribe with players that are playing on this server for the first time? Hilarious

Other tribes already had people complaining about these excessive attacks too fast and we all know that it is not possible, I didn't see nobody buthurt about his overstatement however, right? But now we have to say everything right, or we are the subworld idiots, you guys really are toxic for someone who is complaining about us not having "fairplay".

And what exactly do you expect? Want me to put a red carpet for the tribe who backstabbed us by dealing with HaK while lying to our face about having a fair war? If you really think that, you could at least be a little different with your actions, we were complaining about these things and some other things that might have been valid (we will know after the bans are concluded, or if someone leaves it), but what about all those offensive and almost xenophobe comments? Considering your complaints about our "fairplay", I thought your tribe theme would be "If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also" for things here at the FTW.

And the last comment from @Hephaestus. , that is really funny, during all the wars that we had, even if you consider the other tribes (UnPT, SHOW! and NOOBS), the only war that we didn't have a disadvantage in points was against Fly!, you guys started to say this to justify your dealing with HaK, but our allies had never been that big, and if you check the War Stats (I can PM you if you want), there were many players who weren't that active in the wars from these minor tribes, it was a move that was necessary to not be enemies with everyone, and fortunately there were some good surprises among them as well, who are helping a lot.

Lastly, there are some things that are ok, but there are some things that are strange and we will report something of the kind, if we think that

Thomerio

Reaction score
You can check on this same forum authoized scripts for plundering :) You just have to press a key it will send automaticaly the farm attacks. Since you launch 3 farm attacks per second on the Loot assistant, 100k plundered villages is like pressing the key during 9 hours (simple mathematics). With an account which is active 24 / 7, yes we can press a key during 9 hours.

Don't presume wrong when you have no idea what you are talking about.

View attachment 7415

I just hit it now on Lets Play Baby, do you know how I did that? I pressed "Attack" ! Amazing isn't it ?
There is such a level gap if you find it suspicious.

Thats not 0-2 ms. Those timings are actually doable which I said in my post. Why did you not hit a single one inside of 0-2 ms? I though that you guys never miss those timings. You better practice, your tribemates are way better at this. Also your screenshot doesnt really prove anything, Im sure you can cancel with illegal tools aswell.

Anyways how do you complain about players reporting things that they feel is against the rules? You know that not reporting things that you think is against the rules is also bannable? Its up to the admins to investigate, complain to them rather. They investigated and found something that lead to the ban. If the ban is not removed then there is good reason to believe it was justified nomatter what you say.

Pokarry.

Reaction score
Thats not 0-2 ms. Those timings are actually doable which I said in my post. Why did you not hit a single one inside of 0-2 ms? I though that you guys never miss those timings. You better practice, your tribemates are way better at this. Also your screenshot doesnt really prove anything, Im sure you can cancel with illegal tools aswell.

You are right, here is a snipe two days ago then.

1619175316184.png

By the way I reported myself yesterday to show support how wrong the Hermes decision was.
I don't want to play on a server where you never know if you'll get banned by just hitting insane ms.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are right, here is a snipe two days ago then.

View attachment 7421

By the way I reported myself yesterday to show support how wrong the Hermes decision was.
I don't want to play on a server where you never know if you'll get banned by just hitting insane ms.

So, you hit that 2 days ago, it seems like you really need some lessons with Hermes, he can do that by just clicking the button