Discussion: Rescue the Royalty event!

Justifi3d

Where's my princess? I'm ready to relive my 8 Bit Mario days :D

DeletedUser

They killed the event. PP needed to activate. Please no more events. Let the game as it was.

DeletedUser

Just got this message:
[h=2]Free identification![/h]A court informant is passing through your lands and offers you information about members of the royal family in exchange for your hospitality.
Identify a member of the royalty for free!

But then it didn't actually do anything...????

i think with the activation you have to pay to upgrade to to activate the next one. also you can only activate one at a time so all down to luck on what you get.

DeletedUser

i got the same message but it didn't do anything to identify anyone and i don't seem to have an option to do so anywhere

DeletedUser

must be a bug.....

would be nice to activate another to replace the one you have already activated IMO

DeletedUser

Since you don't directly know the capabilities of the person you rescued, you might want to bribe an informant to learn more about them first!

No indication HOW you do this though???

Ripfin

Since you don't directly know the capabilities of the person you rescued, you might want to bribe an informant to learn more about them first!

No indication HOW you do this though???

open event and click this sentence:

View potential members of royalty.

DeletedUser

That was there before i got the Just got this message:
Free identification!

A court informant is passing through your lands and offers you information about members of the royal family in exchange for your hospitality.

message though and although it gives you the list of what you could have it doesn't and help at what you actually have if you know what i mean :)
open event and click this sentence:

View potential members of royalty.

Ripfin

That was there before i got the Just got this message:
Free identification!

A court informant is passing through your lands and offers you information about members of the royal family in exchange for your hospitality.

message though and although it gives you the list of what you could have it doesn't and help at what you actually have if you know what i mean :)

ok figured it out, the first royalty you get it will tell you what they do, every royalty afterwords you will not know till you activate them.

DeletedUser

it didn't tell me what my first one did until i activated it. i got the same message telling me that i had an informant but no option ever appeared to tell me what any of my royals do

DeletedUser

When you get the message telling you that you have a free informant you click the same "identify' button that you would to identify them using pp. You then get your free identification.

DeletedUser

When you get the message telling you that you have a free informant you click the same "identify' button that you would to identify them using pp. You then get your free identification.

there is no such button in my world (w73). is this event only functioning properly on pay to play worlds?

DeletedUser

there is no such button in my world (w73). is this event only functioning properly on pay to play worlds?

The "Identify" button is on top of the 'cloaked' icon for the royal family member in question. W70 has most of the microtransaction features and it's functioning fine here.