Discussion: Rescue the Royalty event!

DeletedUser

there is no such button in my world (w73). is this event only functioning properly on pay to play worlds?

The identify button is not available on 73 or worlds without additional premium features.

DeletedUser

is there any plan to fix this so that it works on all worlds?

Ripfin

The "Identify" button is on top of the 'cloaked' icon for the royal family member in question. W70 has most of the microtransaction features and it's functioning fine here.

Said button does not exist on world 69.

DeletedUser91827

Well this sucks.....
I've just accidenentily spent 400 premium points..... didn't get a warning until I ran out

DeletedUser

is there any plan to fix this so that it works on all worlds?

It's not intended to be on worlds that don't already have additional premium features.

Well this sucks.....
I've just accidenentily spent 400 premium points..... didn't get a warning until I ran out

If you wish to see prompts before spending points, you need to reset the hiding of confirmation prompts. You can do this by going to:
>Settings
>Game options
You should find the option to reset there at the bottom.

DeletedUser

It's not intended to be on worlds that don't already have additional premium features.
then why does the quest tell us that we have been rewarded with a court informant if we cannot use him? surely it wouldn't be that hard to give us the button that allows it since other worlds have that button just fine already :/

DeletedUser92753

The novelty of it was kinda cool, since you have to match up a unit to a monster. However, I think the "identify" feature is ridiculous. The bonuses don't last long enough/good enough to warrant spending 100pp just to see what they might do.

But hey, thats up to us not to be fooled out of money. If you can fool some suckers, good on you? I guess?

DeletedUser105452

then why does the quest tell us that we have been rewarded with a court informant if we cannot use him? surely it wouldn't be that hard to give us the button that allows it since other worlds have that button just fine already :/

non-p2w worlds should stay non-p2w, but maybe an option for a court official bribe of 10k resources?

DeletedUser

Does the Defense bonus apply to units stationed in Another player's villages? Or does the bonus of the village owner apply?

DeletedUser92753

Does the Defense bonus apply to units stationed in Another player's villages? Or does the bonus of the village owner apply?

You'd only get a bonus for your villages. Just like when you support an ally, its their tech levels that determine how effective your support is, not your own.

DeletedUser91827

If you wish to see prompts before spending points, you need to reset the hiding of confirmation prompts. You can do this by going to:
>Settings
>Game options
You should find the option to reset there at the bottom.

Thanks - but I think this is a bit cheeky.

The default should be to inform us each time..... offer a tick box or something to automaticlly do this.

This is 60 days worth of premium account points down the toilet.

I was a supporter of P2W - but this is crazy!!!!

DeletedUser92753

Thanks - but I think this is a bit cheeky.

The default should be to inform us each time..... offer a tick box or something to automaticlly do this.

This is 60 days worth of premium account points down the toilet.

I was a supporter of P2W - but this is crazy!!!!

I'm going to have to agree with Aliyah here. The default setting is to warn against any purchase/spending of pp. If you did not receive that message when you spent the pp, then you have disabled the setting. Whether you did this intentionally at a earlier time or not, doesn't really matter. The setting is in place to prevent this, so other than share with you how to renew that setting on your account, there is little else that could be done.

DeletedUser105718

Could be a rape option which gives you a set amount of troops over time. Or nobles.

DeletedUser91827

I'm going to have to agree with Aliyah here. The default setting is to warn against any purchase/spending of pp. If you did not receive that message when you spent the pp, then you have disabled the setting. Whether you did this intentionally at a earlier time or not, doesn't really matter. The setting is in place to prevent this, so other than share with you how to renew that setting on your account, there is little else that could be done.

Yes..... but there may have been a default "tick box" the first time saying "do not show this message again".

If the default setting was to just spend without asking again - its the wrong way round.

Years ago , premium accounts were automatically re-newed if there were enough PP in your account. This was correctly changed so the default is to ask you and you have an option in settings to automaticly renew that you must turn on.

I've raised a service ticket. It may be Ive made an error from my mobile device.

DeletedUser92753

Yes..... but there may have been a default "tick box" the first time saying "do not show this message again".

If the default setting was to just spend without asking again - its the wrong way round.

The default option is not to spend without asking, but rather to ask for a confirmation. I've already stated that. If you checked off "Do not show this message again" then you changed the default setting. That doesn't make it Inno's fault.

DeletedUser

There wasn't.

It isn't.

I've raised a service ticket. It may be Ive made an error from my mobile device.
You did make an error, in turning off the prompts and then complaining the game didn't warn you.

What do you want, a prompt that warns you not to turn off the prompts?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I must admit I feel like it depends. If it was the first time seeing such a button and there was no notification you were spending PP or even a message on the page that identify costs money then you could see where some people went wrong. Sure enough it is there fault for disabling the spend PP notification but as a new temporary feature you can see that they may not realise it would cost just to click identify

DeletedUser91827

The default option is not to spend without asking, but rather to ask for a confirmation. I've already stated that. If you checked off "Do not show this message again" then you changed the default setting. That doesn't make it Inno's fault.

You missed the point - I believe the tick box "already to be ticked" so it won't ask again to spend 100 pp automatically.

If this is the case - it should be the other way around.

If it not, then it is my mistake on a mobile they are investigating what I have done.

DeletedUser91827

There wasn't.

It isn't.

You did make an error, in turning off the prompts and then complaining the game didn't warn you.

What do you want, a prompt that warns you not to turn off the prompts?

If that's what has happened and I have made the error on my cell phone- fine :)