DLV,[=CJ=],Fuse and -TIF- declare war on ACTIVE

DeletedUser

first get facts straight! look which players have been nobled and by who! We took down 4-5 his top 5 players ( cleared them completely )! But we can argue like this forewer! Every side has right to say they disbanded because of each of us! Everxone has done it't part of job! Stop arguing about it they are gone

i was responding to StickyIcky, who claimed active had nothing to do with it, and pretty much was taking all the credit for disbanding fuse.

im not arguing, im showing you stats, they are way more accurate than your words :p and judging by stats they were winning against you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

kk lol maybe on stats! but as I seed their top players have been cleared totally! and soon we would move to others! ;) and I know it sounds like excuse but it's not, some of our members who got nobled didn't even asked for support! well anyway I know what someone will say but I'll wait till someone asks :D

DeletedUser

kk lol maybe on stats! but as I seed their top players have been cleared totally! and soon we would move to others! ;) and I know it sounds like excuse but it's not, some of our members who got nobled didn't even asked for support! well anyway I know what someone will say but I'll wait till someone asks :D

troops can be rebuilt, villages are harder to retrieve.

you have no one to blame if they didnt ask for support. also my main village was nearly nobled, and i didnt ask for support, backtimed the guy with 20 loyalty left. i turned out just fine :p

DeletedUser

Kriid said:
Any decent Gentleman who know me know im not english,And I hardly apologyze for my grammar.And the debate about the innactive is soooo old,And that a worst excuse,there is no point,The other tribe got a village from you?

yes...case closed I think.

Yes that take less skill to noble an innactive then an active,no one doubt about it.But they still got the village:icon_wink:
:

1. Being decent has nothing to do with the fact that I know or do not know your nationality and vernacular (original) language.
2. Making fun of you does not require you to apologize. I still decided to point it out because it is bad.
3. My first language isn't english either. So, just like it's no excuse to lose a village (wether active or inactive) then the argument of "English isn't my first language" is also another poor excuse.
4. Yes, I just used your same argument against you on a different subject.
5. I do not care how old the debate it. Anyone who debated wether it is correct, incorrect, skillful, sinful, whatever, is a moron becasuse it doesn't matter. It never did.
6. Yes, case closed. I merely explained why ACTIVE doesn't necessarily kick out it's inactives in times of war. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

YouKnowWho said:

you have no one to blame if they didnt ask for support. also my main village was nearly nobled, and i didnt ask for support, backtimed the guy with 20 loyalty left. i turned out just fine :p

Actually... it's quite easy to take a village. Quite annoying to rebuild a nuke from scratch. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Actually... it's quite easy to take a village. Quite annoying to rebuild a nuke from scratch. :icon_sad:

depends what kind of village you lost i guess, if a player got rimmed theres no way for him to make a comeback. or a player losing his main village is just as painfull :p you still have the tools to build back those troops if you still have the village in your hands, if you lose the village though, you lose both troops and the tools to rebuild them :)

DeletedUser

1. Being decent has nothing to do with the fact that I know or do not know your nationality and vernacular (original) language.
2. Making fun of you does not require you to apologize. I still decided to point it out because it is bad.
3. My first language isn't english either. So, just like it's no excuse to lose a village (wether active or inactive) then the argument of "English isn't my first language" is also another poor excuse.
4. Yes, I just used your same argument against you on a different subject.
5. I do not care how old the debate it. Anyone who debated wether it is correct, incorrect, skillful, sinful, whatever, is a moron becasuse it doesn't matter. It never did.
6. Yes, case closed. I merely explained why ACTIVE doesn't necessarily kick out it's inactives in times of war. :icon_wink:

ZOMG..I think i being owned here...:icon_redface:

Sad to admit but its how its look.

YouKnowWho said:

EEEEKKK...Not at all?

Nuke with a fully builded village take between 7 and 12 Day to build,Depending of world speed and ratio of axe/lc you use(dont cheked The W36 server speed yet:icon_redface:)

How many time you need to build one noble and retake a loss?

A few hours?

a week vs a few hours...hard to choose:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

ZOMG..I think i being owned here...:icon_redface:

Sad to admit but its how its look.

EEEEKKK...Not at all?

Nuke with a fully builded village take between 7 and 12 Day to build,Depending of world speed and ratio of axe/lc you use(dont cheked The W36 server speed yet:icon_redface:)

How many time you need to build one noble and retake a loss?

A few hours?

a week vs a few hours...hard to choose:icon_idea:

lol, you dont just magically get the village once you build a noble you know :p read my above post

edit: also im talking about this stage of the game, when 1 village is a big deal for alot of players, so dont bring me examples from worlds you have 50 villages + please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, you dont just magically get the village once you build a noble you know :p read my above post

ooo,I guess Im noob then,I alway thought when you build a noble a village poped up and was gifted to you:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i was responding to StickyIcky, who claimed active had nothing to do with it, and pretty much was taking all the credit for disbanding fuse.

im not arguing, im showing you stats, they are way more accurate than your words :p and judging by stats they were winning against you :icon_wink:
I never said active didn't have anything to do with it. I said Active never went to war with fuse. Even active says they weren't at war. So who are you trying to tell me otherwise?
And oh yes I take complete credit for disbanding fuse. I was simply informing the people without any knowledge on this matter, such as yourself.
Were you even involved in this war? It's ridiculous how much you think you know from stats.

DeletedUser

I never said active didn't have anything to do with it. I said Active never went to war with fuse. Even active says they weren't at war. So who are you trying to tell me otherwise?
And oh yes I take complete credit for disbanding fuse. I was simply informing the people without any knowledge on this matter, such as yourself.
Were you even involved in this war? It's ridiculous how much you think you know from stats.

war? where did i say there was war? its just us nobling them, they can call it whatever they want :p yes i was involved in this "war" tyvm

DeletedUser

Wow, someone can't take a hint of sarcasm. My fault I'll put [sarcasm] next time so it'll be easier.

war? where did i say there was war? its just us nobling them, they can call it whatever they want :p yes i was involved in this "war" tyvm
you never said anything about a war. Infact I'm not even sure why you quoted my original post just to tell me Active nobled more villages. All I said was Active wasn't at war with Fuse to the guys above me and you told me Active did more damage. No one was even arguing that point until you brought it up. If anyones making their tribe look worse it's this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, someone can't take a hint of sarcasm. My fault I'll put [sarcasm] next time so it'll be easier.

I love it when someone is caught in a lie they say "o it was sarcasm" congrats?

I never said active didn't have anything to do with it.
there wasn't any war between active and fuse. fuse disband before they could get to them. it was NFD vs Fuse. Fuse recruited refugees/merged so we had no choice but to go to war.
I don't even know who posted this.

Since you said the other was sarcasm here is yet a whole post were you explain and I quote "fuse disband before they could get to them." implying that Active had nothing to do with it. Once again you were proven wrong, or was that sarcasm to?:icon_rolleyes:

Also Active did about 10x more damage to fuse then NFD did, Fact.

you also had nothing to do with them disbanding.

Here you said also meaning that the person he was speaking about(active) had nothing to do with it. I believe the proper term here is "owned"?

we, at nfd, were fighting a war with them for awhile. we recruited some of their key players and from there on in they started to crumble. these plans were in the works for 2 or 3 days prior to fuse breaking up and one of their leaders already went yellow. so your mail was just kicking a dead horse.

Well before a NFD member claimed you "took down" 4-5 of their top members, Now you say you recruited their key players? isn't Key and top the same thing most of the time?

Also you recruited some right in Active's territory, not smart.

The NFD member quote:
first get facts straight! look which players have been nobled and by who! We took down 4-5 his top 5 players ( cleared them completely )! But we can argue like this forewer! Every side has right to say they disbanded because of each of us! Everxone has done it't part of job! Stop arguing about it they are gone

witch if you look at the member NFD recruited you can see that atleast 2 of them were in fuses top 5 making this statement incorrect already.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

well not exactly there! 2 are recruited! but before that all have been cleared except those two! and we made 2 barons of them to quit! which brought them to not very good position! And I can surely tell you I think that our good diplomacy which brought some members of ex Fuse was in most part (not all) guilty that Fuse disbanded! I will never say they didn't have other problems but their strongest players where in K34 ! And I shall repeat we have been aware that Activ is attacking them but we found it after we started to attack them!

DeletedUser

I love it when someone is caught in a lie they say "o it was sarcasm" congrats?

I honestly don't care if you think I was serious or not. Anyone with a brain or anyone who knows me would know I was joking. Are you going to turn whether or not I was sarcastic into a whole argument?

Since you said the other was sarcasm here is yet a whole post were you explain and I quote "fuse disband before they could get to them." implying that Active had nothing to do with it. Once again you were proven wrong, or was that sarcasm to?:icon_rolleyes:

I wasn't implying you didn't have anything to do with it. I've already said that. I was implying you were not at war with them. Because according to your tribe you were just nobling villages. Which your tribe has said many times.

Also Active did about 10x more damage to fuse then NFD did, Fact.

You nobled more villages, sure.

Here you said also meaning that the person he was speaking about(active) had nothing to do with it. I believe the proper term here is "owned"?

I wasn't aware that player was in Active when I was talking to him.

Well before a NFD member claimed you "took down" 4-5 of their top members, Now you say you recruited their key players? isn't Key and top the same thing most of the time?

There was more than 4-5 good players in their tribe. We recruited some people who had friends in the tribe which made those people leave. That in my mind is a key player.

Also you recruited some right in Active's territory, not smart.

I'm not the recruiter.

The NFD member quote:

witch if you look at the member NFD recruited you can see that atleast 2 of them were in fuses top 5 making this statement incorrect already.

What's your point? They were still good players they just weren't the Top 5

Regards,
Nuke
read bold

DeletedUser

Okays

This is my opinion, If every tribe in the top 20 attacks ACTIVE then they might "Win". Otherwise smaller tribes don't have a chance. Unless they have around 100 nukes and 100 turtles (probably more).

DeletedUser

yes, I'm a little strapped for time. I'll do it when I get back if you really want me to.