DLV,[=CJ=],Fuse and -TIF- declare war on ACTIVE

DeletedUser

i have now made 3 attempts to sift through this thread and honestly cant bring myself to read it all, so for my benefit, can i just ask that is the big question here who was responsible for the disbanding of Fuse, and/or to what extent did other tribes play in their downfall?

If this is the case, then let me say this

1) Fuse was largely based in K44 with several players in the 3 surrounding K's

2) Fuse were quickly kicked out of most of the southern parts of K44

3) After much recruiting (possible mergers, didnt follow that closely) they built back up in the north of K44 and rim-side K's (i.e. K34)

4) Despite being constantly pushed further and further out of K44 it appears the final blow was due to their leaders going inactive, which could be accredited to NFD clearing them or the reason NFD was able to clear them was because they were inactive, i dont know and i dont care.

Bottom line, while being a top 20 tribe for most of their existence they had poor positioning, with no exceptional players and frankly if NFD or any other tribe wants credit for disbanding them then i will happily give it to you. They are hardly worth the time of day.

As breifly mentioned in another thread we have fought in several "wars" so far against no less than 4 top 20 tribes, but have yet to make a formal declaration as i felt they were not sufficient threats to warrant the acknowledgement. Fuse is not exception to this.

DeletedUser

Wow, someone can't take a hint of sarcasm. My fault I'll put [sarcasm] next time so it'll be easier.

you never said anything about a war. Infact I'm not even sure why you quoted my original post just to tell me Active nobled more villages. All I said was Active wasn't at war with Fuse to the guys above me and you told me Active did more damage. No one was even arguing that point until you brought it up. If anyones making their tribe look worse it's this guy.

i gave you facts:

fuse had a shared forum with HIRE (now [=CJ=]) and another tribe, called "war against active", i personally went through those forums

active nobled 17 villages off fuse, lost 4 of which 2 were taken back. so its 15 gains 2 losses

NFD nobled 4 villages off fuse, lost 9

put the pieces together :p

youre one to talk about sarcasm :p you fail to sense the sarcasm when we say theres no war. this doesnt look like a war, because 15 to 2 is more of a slaughter. its a fact they were planning against us with other tribes, some of which disbanded way earlier, S|M, *DA* etc.. i dont remember them all

DeletedUser

Who are 'war against active'?
We never had a shared forum with tribe called that. o_O

DeletedUser

Who are 'war against active'?
We never had a shared forum with tribe called that. o_O
are you trying to be funny or something? i didnt name the other tribe :p i said the name of the forums were "war with active" or "war against active" i dont remember the exact wording, but it had the words "war" and "active" in it :p

DeletedUser

I mis-read your post. lol
Ive seen a number of posts on here asking if any declerations were true...... We [=CJ=] did declare on ACTIVE. Dont get me wrong, we know our chances are slim to nothing on our own, but it was either that or just sit there and wait for members to be slowly nobled out.....As stated above by Simz, ACTIVE havent encountered a real threat to them to declare war on anyone, so we did it for them. :p

DeletedUser

I mis-read your post. lol
Ive seen a number of posts on here asking if any declerations were true...... We [=CJ=] did declare on ACTIVE. Dont get me wrong, we know our chances are slim to nothing on our own, but it was either that or just sit there and wait for members to be slowly nobled out.....As stated above by Simz, ACTIVE havent encountered a real threat to them to declare war on anyone, so we did it for them. :p

that a good point,its better to die fighting then diying whitout doing anything:icon_idea:

Also,*activly searching another avatars atm:icon_cry:

DeletedUser68429

Anyway, I feel I must add more to this 'war' you keep talking about.

Past Events:
It all started quite a few weeks ago - with a tribe called S/M. It seems they were smart enough to see us a a huge threat, but silly enough to believe they could take us on with their unloyal friends. You see, S/M were under the impression they had DA, HIRE and Fuse to help them. Fuse didn't do anything, so I presume they declined S/M's proposal. DA were loyal to their allies - S/M - and fought to their death. HIRE were a selfish bunch it seemed, letting S/M and and DA suicide, and hoping to pick up the pieces. What they didn't forsee was the fact that they had no chance.

It hasn't been admitted here, but I must congratulate S/M and DA - they did dent us. Due to positioning and being out numbered, some of our players (including me) were in some danger. Hell, they even striked lucky on some of our members -clearing them whilst we slept. At this point in time, had both HIRE and Fuse joined against us - we would have really struggled...

DA and S/M then fell after we nobled out all of their leadership. HIRE then crumbled after I nobled their top member (leo slayer), and a few other key HIRE members were also nobled out.

Fuse - well I'm not going to get started on those. I don't care who claims their collapse - but one thing is certain, ACTIVE DID play a part in it. There was no real 'war', but some key nobles at some key times made them collapse.

Present time:
Fuse turns to FOG, HIRE turns to CJ. Whatever happens, we will refuse to ever accept a war with them. They are not worth it. We have secured our k, and they can do nothing except restart to save themseleves (ok, maybe noble outside our k to stand a slim chance..)

Fun in K44!!!

DeletedUser

Anyway, I feel I must add more to this 'war' you keep talking about.

Past Events:
It all started quite a few weeks ago - with a tribe called S/M. It seems they were smart enough to see us a a huge threat, but silly enough to believe they could take us on with their unloyal friends. You see, S/M were under the impression they had DA, HIRE and Fuse to help them. Fuse didn't do anything, so I presume they declined S/M's proposal. DA were loyal to their allies - S/M - and fought to their death. HIRE were a selfish bunch it seemed, letting S/M and and DA suicide, and hoping to pick up the pieces. What they didn't forsee was the fact that they had no chance.

It hasn't been admitted here, but I must congratulate S/M and DA - they did dent us. Due to positioning and being out numbered, some of our players (including me) were in some danger. Hell, they even striked lucky on some of our members -clearing them whilst we slept. At this point in time, had both HIRE and Fuse joined against us - we would have really struggled...

DA and S/M then fell after we nobled out all of their leadership. HIRE then crumbled after I nobled their top member (leo slayer), and a few other key HIRE members were also nobled out.

Fuse - well I'm not going to get started on those. I don't care who claims their collapse - but one thing is certain, ACTIVE DID play a part in it. There was no real 'war', but some key nobles at some key times made them collapse.

Present time:
Fuse turns to FOG, HIRE turns to CJ. Whatever happens, we will refuse to ever accept a war with them. They are not worth it. We have secured our k, and they can do nothing except restart to save themseleves (ok, maybe noble outside our k to stand a slim chance..)

Fun in K44!!!
I respect you, but leo slayer hates you! Trust me, I know...

DeletedUser

tacgnol; WHat is this crap about Hire leaving S|M and DA.... I think we had a Short term NAP with DA before they disbanded. Im sure we never had an alliance....
S|M and Hire were in talks of attacking ACTIVE (Hadnt long been allies before they disbanded) but nothing was ever finalised and nothing got done about it....(Try looking at S|M failure to be more 'active')

DeletedUser

NFD doesn't give two shits if we're credited with Fuse going under or not. We now what happened and Active knows what happended. I was merely trying to give people who aren't in these tribes some information about what was going on. But it seems it had to be blown out of proportion and turned into an argument.

Lol.. I'm not even gonna bother replying to you, youknowwho.. I still don't know why you're telling me how many villages we nobled compared to Active.

DeletedUser68429

What's your IGN YouKnowWho?

You seem to have been involved some way...

@ Tobias:

I don't think I actually said that HIRE allied S/M. What I mean is, there were talks of banfing up against ACTIVE. However, it seemed HIRE didn't contribut at all. If they had, things would have got much more interesting....but they seemed to 'chicken out'.

DeletedUser

NFD doesn't give two shits if we're credited with Fuse going under or not. We now what happened and Active knows what happended. I was merely trying to give people who aren't in these tribes some information about what was going on. But it seems it had to be blown out of proportion and turned into an argument.

Lol.. I'm not even gonna bother replying to you, youknowwho.. I still don't know why you're telling me how many villages we nobled compared to Active.

hehe, simply because it looks like fuse was owning you :p