DLV,[=CJ=],Fuse and -TIF- declare war on ACTIVE

DeletedUser

What's your IGN YouKnowWho?

You seem to have been involved some way...

@ Tobias:

I don't think I actually said that HIRE allied S/M. What I mean is, there were talks of banfing up against ACTIVE. However, it seemed HIRE didn't contribut at all. If they had, things would have got much more interesting....but they seemed to 'chicken out'.

im Nameless Warrior :p

DeletedUser

@ Tobias:

I don't think I actually said that HIRE allied S/M. What I mean is, there were talks of banfing up against ACTIVE. However, it seemed HIRE didn't contribut at all. If they had, things would have got much more interesting....but they seemed to 'chicken out'.

Yeah of course we did. :icon_rolleyes:
How many other tribes other than Hire/CJ have actually declared war on you for your tribes actions against them?
I know ACTIVE say they dont accept it, but thats your choice.
Things are still being worked out for a new offensive. (no comments as to what yet) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [=CJ=] DLV -TIF-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,063
Side 2: 40,314
Difference: 36,251

image.php

Dunno what happened to Fuse,they disbanded or im nub and cant find them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53562

Much more than talks. As duke of a small premade at the time, S|M and DA practically begged me to help kill ACTIVE. I am not into diplomacy early game, much less wasting troops and time in a futile attempt to topple the number one tribe. When I didn't acquiesce, they threatened us, then resorted to personal insults. Classy people indeed. They got what they deserved. Surprised they lasted as long as they did. :icon_neutral:

Whilst my correspondance with people in FUSE and HIRE was more tolerable and they genuinely do seem nice people, I still could not understand their determination to go down this ridiculous path of attention whoring and inevitable death. Better to grow as you can and defend against a large threat when the time comes on a case by case basis - sacrificing your troops and ultimately your members for some bizarre ego-trip is just bad leadership. :icon_neutral:

But it seems it continues... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whatch owt Activez fuzee haz... No realy what do they have?

Haha like i like saying Fuse etc.. heres your one way ticket to the rim .....