{dmn} vs +p

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ya well your tribes getting owned by AXE so ya :icon_wink:

Yeah, we're getting so owned, 35 vs 34 conquers against each other last week, we lost one more village than we took, crap we fail

drkmyrm

Why is it the conquered ones are always referred to as the inactive ones? :icon_sad:

Different war, same excuses.. :icon_cry:

Well i've seen some players go inactive after seeing 50 fakes sent at them :p. As for Gorzad88 hes just in our cluster :) = FREE VILLAGES. But so lame that people always blame it on inactives

DeletedUser

Well i've seen some players go inactive after seeing 50 fakes sent at them :p. As for Gorzad88 hes just in our cluster :) = FREE VILLAGES. But so lame that people always blame it on inactives

I am still waiting to see the post where I sucked up to Wanted. Don't make claims and then fail to back them up. That just makes you yet another newb...

DeletedUser

I still dont understand why people play tribalWARS and quit at the first sign of incomings. Panic sets in, hysteria reigns, sweat glands are uncontrollable.. then you log off and realise hey.. its just online!!

DeletedUser

so ur saying that ur gonna rim me cos i expressed my opinion

No, learn how to read. I said you were going to be rimmed playing tribal hugs...because players that don't fight back get rimmed thats a fact of the game.

DeletedUser

ok, this is going to sound like an excuse (it IS an excuse) but i gotta defend my tribe...

First of all props to DMN, they have done a much better job coordinating than +P. And it shows. Go figure....:icon_cry:

However, i must say two things (excuses)

1. The players being nobled are definatley inactive (as if this wasnt obivious).

2. Take a look at a map. This war isnt +P vs. DMN, its a few members (with support) against DMN.

I doubt you'll find things easier if you press north

DeletedUser

Don't start saying the people we are nobling are inactive, considering my first target whom is apparently inactive mailed us about joining once myself and a couple of others started nobling him, loled. Not our problem if your members cry and quit at the sign of a lost village mate.

Then your saying its just a few members not +P vs DMN, again its not our fault if you guys aren't stacking your front lines well enough, our members/villages in k27 have barely been touched/damaged. Even though we have a lot less in your main K then you do in ours, all the villages we have been taking haven't been stacked that well so yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

uhh same way every other tribe does it: We haven't even warmed up

DeletedUser

Then your saying its just a few members not +P vs DMN, again its not our fault if you guys aren't stacking your front lines well enough, our members/villages in k27 have barely been touched/damaged. Even though we have a lot less in your main K then you do in ours, all the villages we have been taking haven't been stacked that well so yeah.

how can we stack them if they dont say anything? I didnt say it was your fault, im just saying why i think the war has gone the way it has so far

drkmyrm

uhh same way every other tribe does it: We haven't even warmed up

We didn't need to warm up :). My warmup was noblign a few barbarians in K37 and attacking the nearest +p member without even having my village maxed with troops :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

how can we stack them if they dont say anything? I didnt say it was your fault, im just saying why i think the war has gone the way it has so far

Again not our fault if they don't ask for support. And you said the villages we are taking are inactives/were inactives since the start of the war.

DeletedUser

ok i am back

the when we push north bit? (dont know who said that sorry)
well that is the bit we are most looking forward to, your main cluster should be good fun for both sides

inactives bit

yes we know you have inactives near us and yes we have attacked and nobled them soo what end of the day a enemy village is a enemy village, and we are also attacking live players do not worry

latest stats:
Side 1: {DMN}

Side 2: +P

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 34
Difference: 26

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 535,574
Side 2: 287,029
Difference: 248,545

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 189,127
Side 2: 15,273
Difference: 173,854

image.php

so anyway on with the war

DeletedUser

ok i am back

the when we push north bit? (dont know who said that sorry)
well that is the bit we are most looking forward to, your main cluster should be good fun for both sides

i agree. Cant wait to finally test myself (look at my ODD, ull see what i mean :icon_confused:)

DeletedUser

What about that guy that sent 4 nobles in a single attack :icon_redface: and i'm sure that anirbanc56 guy is inactive :)

what about him? He sent an attack, idk why he sent 4 nobles, i could have been a mistake. I know ive made a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.