DNS: the evil empire????? Or?

DeletedUser

DNS: The Evil Empire or a case of bad PR?

So far the reason for this massive war, I have been told was:
DNS is far too big, we have to stop them now!

Now I know that DNS uses every trick in the book to win wars, my tribe (F:M2) has just lost a bunch of good people to them.

So can anyone tell me whats so evil about DNS, apart from their lack of imagination for the villages names (DEATH?):scout:

yungoe

You know, I've fought DNS for over a year and I honestly can't really remember anymore. :p

mitzi86

petert DNS has the cookies... i make pie. SETO has ice cream... no one makes cake

DeletedUser

Our villages were called Tomahawk (indian axe) before the coalition wars.
We choosen DEATH as name as it was apropriate to our new image (or however you wanna call it), and death is what we brought to our enemies. (reason why all the same name is obvious so not going into that)
Our old COA was a normal one, not "evil", just a red background of tipi's (indian tent) with a Tomahawk in front. During, or at start of the coalition war, it got changed into something to do with DEATH.

All i realy remember is DNS removing as good as all diplomacy with neighbours, DA declaring coz the PoweR! members were now with us i think,(there were fights still going on there), SETO declared on us, F-U declared on us, chain of reaction.

Biggest reason will be that DNS members were free to noble who they wanted from tribes we didnt had affiliation with (if thats a word) and neighbours reacted on that fact.

And ofcourse from the wide choice of deserts, cookies were liked the most.

But DNS being evil...depends on what side you are :)

ddog456

I'm moving this to General Disscusion it does not need to be here.

ddog

DeletedUser

Our villages were called Tomahawk (indian axe) before the coalition wars.
We choosen DEATH as name as it was apropriate to our new image (or however you wanna call it), and death is what we brought to our enemies. (reason why all the same name is obvious so not going into that)

that would probably explain why all the SiouXR people had Tomahawk as there village names. i would know, i nobled off a few of the rimmed ones.

DeletedUser

petert DNS has the cookies... i make pie. SETO has ice cream... no one makes cake

I see that now DNS has cookies and pie. cookies+pie>ice cream and never ever forget that the cake is a lie.

DeletedUser

DNS evil?

The only thing that we do that is even remotely evil is that we make all new recruits do the lambada before they are accepted. Oh yeah we are Evil :icon_twisted:!

And we have pizza, beer, cookies, pillows, and a water park.

DeletedUser

oh wow.. so a water slide too? sweet!

So there is no evil empire, just a large alliance?

DeletedUser

that would probably explain why all the SiouXR people had Tomahawk as there village names. i would know, i nobled off a few of the rimmed ones.

Sioux started as one of the first tribes with all the same village names, *DNA* had random named villages.
When DNA and Sioux merged, they all took the name Tomahawk (or as good as everyone).

DNS had former Sioux/DNA leaders as leader, Dramac and Psihic, and their "right hand" as second in command, Ippe and Tikay (whoever he is), to fill the the spot if one of the two went inactive.

Two former Sioux players saw DNS as DNA but under a new coat, which it wasnt, but as Dramac never said anything as he was inactive, though that was Dramac's reason for accepting the merge, it could have felt like that as the only leader you'ld hear was Psihic (who had a hell being the only functioning leader).
Those 2 flamed the DNS forum daily about anything/anyone who didnt saw things as they did, while getting Dramac to reform Sioux.

The SiouxR seperation began, consisting of some former Sioux players, and took the village name Tomahawk "with them". They flamed DNS players ingame about them still using Tomahawk and it wasn't their "right" -_- .

DNS always stayed as it was, leadership was 50/50 former DNA/Sioux.
How it is now i have no clue, as we dont look at eachother as former DNA/Sioux but as DNS.

(sorry, got bit carried away)

DeletedUser

well...i didnät like DNS, because they don´t kick/noble noobs o_O