DNS: the evil empire????? Or?

iceilater

faces can't really be funny... you can make funny faces but those are just weird, the only faces you really laugh at are messed up distorted faces, proves how cynical human nature is :icon_neutral:

rbh135

faces can't really be funny... you can make funny faces but those are just weird, the only faces you really laugh at are messed up distorted faces, proves how cynical human nature is :icon_neutral:
No
Just proves how twisted you really are:icon_neutral:

iceilater

nah I'm just bored, trying to get my post count up from page 5 to 3 :p

iceilater

yeah i saw that lol, moo just passed you though. Unfortunately OT doesn't count for post counts anymore :( so yeah I guess I'll go do that rbh

yungoe

yeah i saw that lol, moo just passed you though. Unfortunately OT doesn't count for post counts anymore :( so yeah I guess I'll go do that rbh

I never posted there anyway.

Moo passed me... about time, I've been banned for a year. :icon_biggrin:

iceilater

hehe yeah, yup i've never posted anywhere else either, but I have to have like 34 posts per day for the next week if I want to get to page 3, and I don't think I'll be able to do that just here lol. and anyways I'm bored, with nothing else to do in this office, so why not :p

yungoe

hehe yeah, yup i've never posted anywhere else either, but I have to have like 34 posts per day for the next week if I want to get to page 3, and I don't think I'll be able to do that just here lol. and anyways I'm bored, with nothing else to do in this office, so why not :p

Do et. I used to have a 12 posts per day avg. Despite the 2week bans every few weeks. And the flaming getting deleted.

:icon_biggrin:

iceilater

oops, meant to say 1000, and you've had it for 4 months, and you were banned for 1 of them?