Dominance Map

DeletedUser

yeah but thats alot of colours, and will make it to complicated.

i know :/ but if you only shwoed the players villages in the continent he owns, then you could repeat colours couldnt you without it being confusing? just an idea :)

silvereclipes

think if they want that mick to show where their villages are located at then use their tribes colors would simplify things for him that way since most all of them are in the top ten tribes.

DeletedUser

Hah, momm. Pookia says hi back.

As for the people with issues on the player dominance map: If I did just plot the villages inside of the continent that the person dominates then I could repeat colors, but this method could lead to a lot of confusion among viewers of the map. It would be like plotting just the tribe's villages inside of the K's they dominate. People like to see everything that someone owns. Maybe in the future I will come up with a way to fix the color issue.

Also, some people say I just display the top 15 players in the player dominance map. I could have misunderstood you, but I do not display the top 15 players there. I display the 15 players with the most points in a single continent, and not the 15 players with the most total points. In case that is what you meant, I just want to clarify it for future readers so they don't get confused.

DeletedUser

Hah, momm. Pookia says hi back.

As for the people with issues on the player dominance map: If I did just plot the villages inside of the continent that the person dominates then I could repeat colors, but this method could lead to a lot of confusion among viewers of the map. It would be like plotting just the tribe's villages inside of the K's they dominate. People like to see everything that someone owns. Maybe in the future I will come up with a way to fix the color issue.

Also, some people say I just display the top 15 players in the player dominance map. I could have misunderstood you, but I do not display the top 15 players there. I display the 15 players with the most points in a single continent, and not the 15 players with the most total points. In case that is what you meant, I just want to clarify it for future readers so they don't get confused.

ah kk yea thank you :) makes more sense now, nice maps

Mick876

Has anyone noticed but SIN is now blue because our fmaily is now the biggest in W6. we have over taken RM fmaily.

Mick876

in K32 RMP.F have it at 99.45% all they need to do is noble the ~Or.D~ player and any barbs and then they will have 100%

DeletedUser

in K32 RMP.F have it at 99.45% all they need to do is noble the ~Or.D~ player and any barbs and then they will have 100%

All they need to do? I doubt it will happen, because then the RM family would disappear from our turf, and that's more than 11 villages.

This is all hypothetical ofcourse, we have no quarrel with the RM family and do not intend to look for any.

caveman4

mick could u make a map were smurfs is spilt off from Or.D plz?

just want 2 see how much we control :)

DeletedUser

Rm family have 5 K more than 99% dominance , That's great ,

DeletedUser

Has anyone noticed but SIN is now blue because our fmaily is now the biggest in W6. we have over taken RM fmaily.

1. Great maps.

2. I wonder why...I think Ricky would call that...Mass recruiting? Something Sin is really good at. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i never expect im one of the fastest nobler, hmmmmmmm

but i only have few nobleman ahehehe

thanks

Mick876

The map looks very interesting down in the SW now. If Death and Fear went to war it would be a blood bath. they all mixed in together.

Monstar111

Hello Guys,

I used to be in ~Or.D~ about a year ago or something like that, cant rmember, but i have to say well done on getting rid of HIRE F. and my god have you guys come a long way from when i was there.

When i was there we owned k27 totally and were surrounded by HIRE F. Good Times.

Keep it up!

DeletedUser

hmmm what happend to this place :icon_neutral::icon_neutral: