Dominance Map

Ondu

Eh, No core village is pointless, A core of any tribe makes up the supporting element for the rest of the tribe, If we didn't have a core, We wouldn't be able to stack anything, Nor have a secure long-range nuke launching base. HIRE-Ss wall strategy would have failed miserably and fallen apart against Or.D if we didn't have a core, Modern Day Or.Ds west flank would be completly exposed if it wasn't for the core, Let alone, every member that participatied in that desire for 100% has actively been nuking RM anyway, So this was merly a side project, Rather than a chance for some inactive members to gain more ground, The new villages fell into active hands. The importance of a core is underestimated in my opinion.

Of course, but when you take into consideration that frontline villages were being swapped for these, then it begs to be questioned.

I just don't agree fully with what happened to get 100%, but that's only my opinion. Of course, congratulations on completing it, though :)

DeletedUser22924

i checked only in w2, w5, w6 and w7 have made the mileston, but w7 is beating us at it.

i checked until w10

but i doubt any other worlds have done it.

Mick876

Your always gonna have frontline villages, there will always be a frontline. and i agree that the core is essential because its a area where players can send there troops on a long distance co-op or send support without having to worry about it been nobled.

DeletedUser

Ehm. have you looked at W7? they have more barbs than they have players. The entire map is almost gray. Not hard to get 100%.

DeletedUser

Of course, but when you take into consideration that frontline villages were being swapped for these, then it begs to be questioned.

I just don't agree fully with what happened to get 100%, but that's only my opinion. Of course, congratulations on completing it, though :)

Aye, To my knowledge only one particular frontline tho? I tried to keep tabs on how things were going, You know what I'm like, Obsessive to the last detail :lol:, and I bully my dukes when they don't take their claims on time :p.

Your always gonna have frontline villages, there will always be a frontline. and i agree that the core is essential because its a area where players can send there troops on a long distance co-op or send support without having to worry about it been nobled.

*Scribbles note down* Me and Mick agree on a scary amount of things *End note*

Ehm. have you looked at W7? they have more barbs than they have players. The entire map is almost gray. Not hard to get 100%.

I was on world 7, It was boring then, It must be like living inside Mount Everest by now.

Ondu

Aye, To my knowledge only one particular frontline tho? I tried to keep tabs on how things were going, You know what I'm like, Obsessive to the last detail :lol:, and I bully my dukes when they don't take their claims on time :p.

:icon_cry: He even used chains! CHAINS!

DeletedUser22924

i will once i again be a power in k13 :icon_razz:

for i am back:icon_cool:

14988zo.jpg

Mick876

Starting from Tomorrow i will combined the tribes to make a Coalition V Or.D and also Neutral Tribes Map

This special Edition map will run for 3 days that will allow us to see a 3 day War Dominance map.

Coalition Tribes
HIRE
RMC
RMA
FEAR
BDR-3

Or.D Tribe
~Or.D~
Smurfs
OO
NeuWar

Neutral Tribes
KW
BJ

It will be a bit of change from the normal Dominance map. Should be fun.