Domino declare on NATO

DeletedUser92289

hmmmm it does

sorry jaaasi -im gettin my stick out again - and this time im waving it about !

Renegadefox

Ahh the kid who says he's going to annihilate me event though some of your biggest players are trying and actually losing in stats against me ^_^

DeletedUser92289

kid :D thanks i feel young again

i never said id annihilate anyone - if you read properly i said i couldnt be bothered waiting 200 hours for my nukes to land - take it your thrashordie

you mailed pimp asking him to tell me to try and take you on - then you blocked me after saying i only attack players smaller than me - yeah ok buddy i'll attack anyone - plus 200k more than me is hardly a huge amount more now is it!

once again...........yawn

DeletedUser

God you people bore me shitless:p
I've got a question for you to consider...who gives a hell?^^

Renegadefox

kid :D thanks i feel young again

i never said id annihilate anyone - if you read properly i said i couldnt be bothered waiting 200 hours for my nukes to land - take it your thrashordie

you mailed pimp asking him to tell me to try and take you on - then you blocked me after saying i only attack players smaller than me - yeah ok buddy i'll attack anyone - plus 200k more than me is hardly a huge amount more now is it!

once again...........yawn

+1 Galahad

DeletedUser91856

I'm simply curious as to how one would gift another with a singular "Hell". I mean, I get how one could be sent, imprisoned, or have a hell visited upon one, but how do you give one away? and if it's possible. who really would do so?

DeletedUser

Lighten up Gala mate :D Lowkey's remark made me fall off my chair i laughed so much, hes just having a joke.

DeletedUser

Sorry dude but am not in the best of spirits right now. Yeah it could be taken as funny but to me it seems like he's just trying to smart ass and piss people off.

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm simply curious as to how one would gift another with a singular "Hell". I mean, I get how one could be sent, imprisoned, or have a hell visited upon one, but how do you give one away? and if it's possible. who really would do so?

In the interests of trying to cheer up galahad.

SPECIAL OFFER

Calling all you fiends, demons, diaboli, incubi and succubi!

Are you fed up with being a minor figure in a demonic pantheon? Do you feel that, with your skills and experience, you could set up your own inferno and challenge the Creator on your own terms?

If so, Harrison Infernal Construction (HIC) has a winter sale that you will love. With every host of skeletal warriors you buy between now and THE LAST DAY, we are offering your OWN HELL. Yes, for no extra charge you can get an anti-luxury self-contained dimension, already fitted out with:

• Pit of fire
  • Brimstone
  • Mines of despair

So, when you get those mortals signing the standard Faust Contract, you'll no longer have to subcontract out the Eternal Punishment (Though, if you want to, Harrison Eternal Punishments - HEP - has salesfiends ready to take your order today.)

Remember, this Hell is yours to use, sell, or give away as you fit. Don't confuse a HIC Hell with a time-share or lease-hell, like some of our even more infernal competitors are doing.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: One Hell per customer. Contracts must be signed in blood. Mines of despair feature requires a minimum 1,000 imps (not included.) Only applies to purchases of full-price skeletal hordes. Cannot be combined with any other offer. In case of disputes, you know where to go. Harrison Infernal Construction ltd. is part of Harrison Pan-Dimensional Holdings, SA, a Harrison, Harrison and Harrison Group Company.

DeletedUser

Haha thats great dude XD You actually came up with this yourself? XD

DeletedUser91827

Sorry dude but am not in the best of spirits right now. Yeah it could be taken as funny but to me it seems like he's just trying to smart ass and p*ss people off.

Dude you are without doubt the biggest hypocrite that I have EVER met in this game.

I've only been on the world forums a few weeks - and all you do is come out with smart comments and try to p*ss people off. You think it's funny when you're coming out with this wise cracks - but as soon as you somebody comes up with something smarter than you can (which let's face it - is not very hard) all you can do is rant and rave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.... was really quite a boring declaration - and still no attacks - lol

We're on the verge of quitting this world as their are no decent enemies!!!!

Whhhooooppppeeee.....

A 449 point player miles away declares war on us....

As pathetic as webash's declaration of war on us earlier this year.

How about this you noob?
How is that not there to upset and anger people?
Am sorry but you are the noob who spammed my inbox with offensive messages and then spammed up my reports with invites to your pathetic tribe.
So who's the childish person here?

DeletedUser

both of you, lay off each others throats. Gala: please calm down, ignore him, Mr Shooting: grow up, get a life and stop goading people. You wanna show that your a better player than Gala or Wit? why don't you take them on.

Now people, plase stop spamming this forum, lets keep it to its original purpose, a declaration, not a flamethread.

Make a new thread for that.

Regards to all.
Reggie

DeletedUser91827

How about this you noob?
How is that not there to upset and anger people?
Am sorry but you are the noob who spammed my inbox with offensive messages and then spammed up my reports with invites to your pathetic tribe.
So who's the childish person here?

It was a reply to a declaration of war on us. I don't see the problem with it. I'm a 450k point player who was then responding to a 445 point player who I'd never heard of.

I'm sure that if I had declared war on a 4 and a half million point player - they would hit back at me some how!

Look at the way you and witman swore and insulted me over nothing.

You were the one swearing at me in your mail if your remember.... you got me wound right up - never again - sometimes happens - lol

If me and my tribe is so pathetic - why are we still here?

DeletedUser

First of all Mark is a great player who's been here for much longer than you and your noob tribe have.
Second of all it was you who actually first posted an in game mail to me once again goading me into action^^
Why are you still here? Because you are too small to make a difference and because decent tribes are actually engaged in wars and have no time to consider an ass itch such as your tribe as a threat:D

DeletedUser91827

both of you, lay off each others throats. Gala: please calm down, ignore him, Mr Shooting: grow up, get a life and stop goading people. You wanna show that your a better player than Gala or Wit? why don't you take them on.

Now people, plase stop spamming this forum, lets keep it to its original purpose, a declaration, not a flamethread.

Make a new thread for that.

Regards to all.
Reggie

If you take time out to read reggie - it was gallahad having a pop at me.

Am I swearing ? No!

Am I ranting ? No !

I'm responding to a low life trying to throw cheap shots at me - AND other people.

DeletedUser

First of all Mark is a great player who's been here for much longer than you and your noob tribe have.
Second of all it was you who actually first posted an in game mail to me once again goading me into action^^
Why are you still here? Because you are too small to make a difference and because decent tribes are actually engaged in wars and have no time to consider an ass itch such as your tribe as a threat:D

Once again I quote that it was you who sent the first mail then blocked me cause you've probably run out of pathetic things to say^^
Second of all, who was it that childishly spammed up my reports? Sending me invites to your tribe and then withdrawing? Lol there's is a reports filter you know^^