Donkey declares on Britan

Status
Not open for further replies.

thermopylae

This war should be interesting...we have a tight cluster and we are (mostly) not noobs.

DeletedUser

wow... I was quite un-aware how controversial our tribe name/profile was. I apologise If i offended anyone who was or wasn't included on the profile. Maybe i should have called it the common wealth, I just liked the idea of a tribe which welcomed all nationalities.

I just thought something historical would be more interesting, as ive done with past tribes such as 'Aquitani Gauls'.
It's no different to anyone calling themselves greeks, or romans etc

:(

dont be sad, declaration was just want to post, no one gets this game too seriously.
this is just game so let have some fun!
you are holdin just fine for now!

:)

thermopylae

We retook one of the villages that Donkey nobled.

Maybe VH stands for Von Hallander, a Donkey member.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Keep on on-topic please everyone.

You can debate the Anglo-Irish conflicts or other wars involving England or Britain in the general discussion area:

This thread is all about Britan getting owned. :)

DeletedUser

Technically speaking...you did discuss in your opening post the "failure" of an Empire that Britain was, and did mention about Irish independence...so technically speaking, discussing Anglo-Irish relations during the period in which we sought independence would be at least slightly on-topic.

DeletedUser

i think those stats need updating................ thanks to porthos :)

DeletedUser

Keep on on-topic please everyone.

You can debate the Anglo-Irish conflicts or other wars involving England or Britain in the general discussion area:

This thread is all about Britan getting owned. :)

As Notoriety* said you mentioned stuff which led to the *debate* therefore it is on topic and how can you not see that mentioning stuff of this nature would not bring about a debate about stuff which you yourself mentioned in the opening post. If you did not want this to happen then you should have thought about it before you made the opening post :icon_razz: but you thought you would be clever and copy some info of wikipedia to try and create a PnP which i thought was okay i suppose. However you say they shall be banished to the UK server

until they are banished to the .UK server

which i have to say is theoretically harder than the .net server as there is no limit on trains there and i would like to see you snipe a 12 ms train :) so what you seem to suggest in your PnP is wrong isn't it? :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And you are??? a troll?

Simply then:

Donkey declares on Britan.

Lets see how the war goes on the .W43 NET server.

Game on.

thermopylae

Side 1:
Tribes: Britan
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Donkey
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 26
Difference: 5

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 60,705
Side 2: 111,990
Difference: 51,285

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,183
Side 2: 26,370
Difference: 3,187

image.php

DeletedUser

its early days but thats closer than i would have expected

DeletedUser

britan seems to be conquering back what they are loosing easily. but it cannot go on forever coz they are loosing a lot of toops in this process. donkeys seem to have unlimited resources when compared to britan due to the size, etc and hence will always hold the advantage.
The main problem IMO is that most of their members are not close enough to britan(donkeys seem to be concentrated on the west side of K42 and brits on the eastern border) and have to launch atleast 60+ hr noble trains.

thermopylae

Other way around...We're in k41 and they are in the east of k42 and in other Ks.

It's easy to retake villages when they're 30 minutes away by nobleman and undefended.

DeletedUser

i should look more closely at whats going on rather than just volunteering off-the-cuff comments.

why are britain allowed to reconquer nobled villages? why is support not flying in behind the last noble?

DeletedUser

is that all you have Porthos111, andreas.75. and aramis1238?

580K vs 44K and no villages lost :)

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but the stats show otherwise.
though i have to say 17 Vs 5 does not speak well for donkeys :(

Side 1:
Tribes: Britan Briton
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Donkey
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 17
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,136
Side 2: 71,329
Difference: 44,193

image.php

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but the stats show otherwise.
though i have to say 17 Vs 5 does not speak well for donkeys :(
What a slow war. Make it go faster. :icon_confused:

Since Donkey/Brit are on opposite sides of a continent(?) then you guys should call a truce and noble the Barbarians in between, then resume your war... That seems to be the only reasonable way to do business. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.