Don't Chage ;)

DeletedUser

kenved? i knew him on world 1 always though he was a bit of a noob cause he only took tiny abandoned villages but maybe he has grown out of that, unless im thinlking of someone else. i would like to see a member limmit of 300 like w1 just for a change where even early on 1 tribe can own half the world.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't get too cocky if I was you :icon_wink:

You have to remember, you are NAP'd with most of the top tribes.

We must be looking at a different diplomacy list. I don't see many tribes listed under NAP or Ally.

And I'm not getting cocky, I say they are the best tribe mates I've even known and they are all amazing players. I never said, in fact I clarified, that they were the best players in the game.

kenved? i knew him on world 1 always though he was a bit of a noob cause he only took tiny abandoned villages but maybe he has grown out of that, unless im thinlking of someone else. i would like to see a member limmit of 300 like w1 just for a change where even early on 1 tribe can own half the world.

I never really knew kenved until world 13, and in my experience with him there he was one hell of a team player and did very well as an individual as well. World 1 is a long way from world 13, I'm sure he picked up a few tricks along the way especially with the path he took there.

See the way I look at it is in a world of 10 player tribes, dreaming that there were no families, teamwork would be much more important then individual accomplishments. And the ones I listed have proven to me that they are completely unselfish when it comes to tribe mates and quite skilled in battle.

Scarge

kenved is lesser than a noob:D

he a great player tbh. runned a speedround whit him he's a troop whore no arguing about that

-Scarge

openeye

Hes a damn good player, got a chance to play with him in OA W4, unselfish and always willing to support or sit. What I really like about him though is that he goes opposite what you would expect most "great" players to go in that he is actually often the turtle, albeit a large, super active turtle. Its nice to see players have success with the less common tactics.(Not that there aren't alot of turtles, just few successful ones)

DeletedUser

On W14 he is known, for declaring wars on anyone/everyone and their mothers.

Swedish Juggernaut

On W14 he is known, for declaring wars on anyone/everyone and their mothers.

And that's a good thing? Now. Did he win? IF he was not alone I don't care about the answer so if he wasn't... I don't care. :)

DeletedUser

Thar, sure.

But why LTCL? Not heard much of him so wondering...

I think he's fairly new. He's the leader of Pwn 14 in world 14 and ranked 40th something. He was also in world 10, but not very impressive there - 300K but over half his villages came from tribe mates.

So unless he's done something else I wouldn't rank him in the same league as Thar. Then again, I wouldn't rank many in the same league as Thar.

DeletedUser

Not in the same league, I just think it would be awesome to have 1 declaring wars on everyone, then Thar dodging the whole Worlds noble attacks.

DeletedUser

Not in the same league, I just think it would be awesome to have 1 declaring wars on everyone, then Thar dodging the whole Worlds noble attacks.

I think you'd be surprised as to how many wars were only declared because I talked him into it or said that -Bio! would join in. :p

BUt yeah, LTCL is a good bloke, funny too.

DeletedUser

I think you'd be surprised as to how many wars were only declared because I talked him into it or said that -Bio! would join in. :p

BUt yeah, LTCL is a good bloke, funny too.

mmmmm so you're the reason why my defensive troops are never at home. I will rim you for this!

DeletedUser

Would giving be good for me either way :p depends on how you think. What is bad?

DeletedUser

Would giving be good for me either way :p depends on how you think. What is bad?

Well, on one hand you get a new village, and because it was mine it will be infused with "win".

On the other hand.... err... I have different fingers. :icon_redface:

Ooh, good save.

DeletedUser

lol always playing it smoothly I see. This server seems to be fun with people like you, I hope.

DeletedUser

oh noes, is Hastyr really the secret leader of PwN 14...?!

PS. We all know who does all the hard work for LTCL :icon_wink:

<--------