Don't Chage ;)

DeletedUser

oh noes, is Hastyr really the secret leader of PwN 14...?!

PS. We all know who does all the hard work for LTCL :icon_wink:

<--------

You and what army?

We all know who do nothing for LTCL

<-----------

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to correct you both, but PwN 14 is part of my family, so start grovelling to your head duke!

DeletedUser

You groveling, you mean "send troops to party at my villages" right?

DeletedUser

You can try sweetie :icon_wink:
Only female -Bio! members allowed to this party.

Anyway, must stop spamming...

all hope of becommin mod is now lost :icon_wink: I wont have you as my duke unless I can join the party :icon_evil:

Nudist

I'll put them here. They might not be considered amongst the TW legends, although in my mind they are. But look at world 8's LSD B, we're 14 players standing strong. in the core, in a world that has mostly 200-500 player tribes. LSD B ranks in the top 20 in OD even though the next smallest tribe still has 7 times the number of members.

I have only been with them for about 3 months, but it's been long enough to see unbelievable teamwork in action. They play like 1 player, completely unselfish.

I was invited because I played with some of them in world 4, where I learned the game. We had the same sense of unselfishness in that world.

But some of the greatest players I've ever been privileged enough to play with include:
xx81 (Always the first to support and offers help so often it almost[b/] gets annoying)
zausora (also AnnBa and another alias that I'm not sure I can share but it's about 2 Mill in world 10)
Manir (the greatest tribe wide tactical player I've ever seen, and always willing to clear a village for anyone)
Vorky (uber sitter)
Sebifreak (only limited experience with hem, but completely unselfish)
Soul_Reaper (not overly active but solid and unselfish)
LitWol (love him or hate him, the man can play, and he's incredible when he's on your side)

Then from other tribes I've been in:
kenved (no question, this guy is unbelievable, account sitting half the tribe)
Xenor Blight (retired but unstoppable when he was playing)

There are better players in TW, but I doubt I'd find better tribe mates then those listed.

I hope my current and future world 16 tribes prove me wrong.

Most of them being in your w00t world 4 crew I see ;)