Don't Panic! #3 'Final Chapter'

DeletedUser

emsigns6.gif

DeletedUser107808

Katie and elephant man, dont go being silly now. He only leads HONOR. However he has influence over Agency and Auphan because of his flaming skills.

For example, he sets fire to a bush in K36 and both Agency and Auphan rush to put it out..

DeletedUser

Katie and elephant man, dont go being silly now. He only leads HONOR. However he has influence over Agency and Auphan because of his flaming skills.

For example, he sets fire to a bush in K36 and both Agency and Auphan rush to put it out..
How do our patrols not find Rawr Mode setting fire to these bushes! He must be pro. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LMAO!!! Ok this whole thing is making me laugh crazy hard. Nice flaming back everyone. :D

DeletedUser107808

I regret to inform you katie, this was all your doing. When rawr gets online he is going to have words with you...

Maybe he will set you on fire...who knows (^_^)

DeletedUser

I regret to inform you katie, this was all your doing. When rawr gets online he is going to have words with you...

Maybe he will set you on fire...who knows (^_^)
Now that is down right outrageous.. Rawr Mode, would never do such a thing to anyone!

DeletedUser107808

I dont get why he would call himself rawr mode then. (Puzzled)

DeletedUser

I dont get why he would call himself rawr mode then. (Puzzled)

Cuz he rages and breaks plates. True story lol

And who could not love Geo?? With that face?!? +10 pts for using a Muppets reference lol

DeletedUser

.... wait tho.... Rawr Mode told me true love was spelled N.U.K.E..... are u telling me it ISNT true love to nuke the shit outta someone?!?! holy cow. my world has been rocked.

DeletedUser

Id say most of n/w k62 atm,since we joined the honor party!
Haterz gunna hate...flame away boys n girls.

match-water-flame.jpg

No one is going to flame you, you have backed the bigger horse and played your strategy how you see best fit for you and your tribemates.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

We have been stuck between a rock and a hard place right from the beginning. We clearly backed the wrong horse when we formed an alliance with Org. We know now they had some good players but had no concept of playing as a team or working with your allies for the mutual benefit. We honored the alliance though severely provoked at times. It's easy to make the right decisions in hindsight.

Apparently despite being three times larger than us. Panic! still feel the need to bring in outside help. I can't say I blame those ex org guys too much for siding with them. We all made our beds. HONOR now have little choice but to continue to persevere through adversity. We will not run screaming from the room.

DeletedUser55895

Panic suffered a major setback today, as another tribe decided to seize the opportunity to strike.

"The tribe The Dark Brotherhood declared war on tribe Passive Agressive Nubs In Combat!"

Scariest report ive ever seen.