Don't Panic! #3 'Final Chapter'

DeletedUser

Bunch of cowards merge to get away.. cant take down a tribe a 3rd your size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1
Tribes: Panic!
Side 2:
Tribes: HONOR

Timeframe: 29/09/2012 23:00:00 to 10/12/2012 01:53:13

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 815
Side 2: 243
Difference: 572

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,457,950
Side 2: 2,139,441
Difference: 5,318,509

chart
[/spoil]

Panic! already was dismantling HONOR. The merge has nothing to do with a lack of ability to defeat you.

DeletedUser106241

Clearly. Because by merging you suddenly move 2-3 continents away from the enemy you are still fighting?
Googly, how do you not know these facts, mergers = magical powers?!
Can't believe I'm being beaten by a guy that doesn't know about this stuff.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1
Side 2:

Timeframe: 29/09/2012 23:00:00 to 10/12/2012 01:53:13

Side 1: 815
Side 2: 243
Difference: 572

chart

Side 1: 7,457,950
Side 2: 2,139,441
Difference: 5,318,509

chart
[/spoil]

Panic! already was dismantling HONOR. The merge has nothing to do with a lack of ability to defeat you.

These stats are ok .. but they don't show all the truth.

1. Panic! was not alone in this war. There also was FTW! who joined the war as was allied with Panic!
2. Forever stats don't show what is happening the last period.
Many times a tribe loses a war reading "forever" stats but has already started to change them.
So you have to read also these stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Panic!, FTW!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 516
Side 2: 468
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 4,743,011
Side 2: 4,198,136
Difference: 544,875

chart

Yes, we are still losing the last month but you have to admit that the image is not exactly what you want to show.

and for the last week i don't think we are losing at all.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 140
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 1,042,129
Side 2: 1,224,739
Difference: 182,610

chart

These stats at least don't approve that Honor is being dismantled.

DeletedUser

Allies?

21n04ld.png

Huh.

I don't really understand what you want to prove with this. The alliance between Panic! and FTW! is a fact. A fact also is that they they were fighting against Honor in the same war.

Concerning the above stats.. if a tribe takes the villages of one of its members, this means that he was never a member of this tribe?
If an ally takes the villages of an ally's member several days after he quited, it means that they were never allies?

I am sure that you can check the KPDCK stats some days before than these you presented and
you will find out that only Honor was nobling his villages.

Anyway, i really cant discuss from the beginning if the black is black and the white is white.
I think that everyone with open mind can find the truth.
Thanks for reading it and replying.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't really understand what you want to prove with this. The alliance between Panic! and FTW! is a fact.

Please demonstrate through the use of of evidence that Panic! and FTW! were allied. I have yet to see Panic! ever claiming such, or FTW!. Nor was I (a co-duke in Agency and now a co-duke in Meow!) ever aware of there being an alliance between these two tribes.

Perhaps you could post up a screenshot to demonstrate the two tribes being allied ingame, or else a forum post from one of the two tribes you are referring to stating this "fact" of which you speak.

Evidence is required when you deal in "facts". So I'm sure you are expecting this response being the intelligent person that you are and can quickly whip up the unchallengable evidence that is required here.

DeletedUser107808

Panic were never allied to FTW. It was a mutual decision to share stats as they were nobling HONOR aswell. nuff said.

DeletedUser

Please demonstrate through the use of of evidence that Panic! and FTW! were allied. I have yet to see Panic! ever claiming such, or FTW!. Nor was I (a co-duke in Agency and now a co-duke in Meow!) ever aware of there being an alliance between these two tribes.

Perhaps you could post up a screenshot to demonstrate the two tribes being allied ingame, or else a forum post from one of the two tribes you are referring to stating this "fact" of which you speak.

Evidence is required when you deal in "facts". So I'm sure you are expecting this response being the intelligent person that you are and can quickly whip up the unchallengable evidence that is required here.

Ok mate, i admit you are the champion in changing the subject of a discussion.
I also admit that maybe i was wrong about Panic! and FTW! alliance. If you, who are a duke, don't know about it,
it means that i was wrong. Anyway it is very difficult to demonstrate documents for this, as tribes' relations are internal affairs.
I give you this, but you will give me that for which you didn't say a word.

That the stats i presented are closer to reality and that Panic! and FTW! were fighting together in this war (officially allied or not).

Ayeee » Show statistics
Ally
Honor Enemy
Passive Agressive Nubs In Combat
Rogue! Beginning of the war
on 19.10. at 21:14:45
Duration of war

Nov 04
20:47 The tribe FTW! has joined the war.

DeletedUser

1. Panic! was not alone in this war. There also was FTW! who joined the war as was allied with Panic!
Many times a tribe loses a war reading "forever" stats but has already started to change them.

1. Panic! was alone in the war. You have no evidence of any alliance with FTW!. Especially considering FTW is a splinter of the tribe Panic! and Agency destroyed.

2. Those are not forever stats. You need to go back to school, learn to read. Its from the day of declaration to present. If that doesn't quite sink in, that means these are the stats that represent the progress of the entire war.

Before you talk about reading all the facts, you might try actually bringing some to the table.

DeletedUser102104

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 516
Side 2: 468
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 4,743,011
Side 2: 4,198,136
Difference: 544,875

chart

Yes, we are still losing the last month but you have to admit that the image is not exactly what you want to show.

and for the last week i don't think we are losing at all.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 140
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 1,042,129
Side 2: 1,224,739
Difference: 182,610

chart

These stats at least don't approve that Honor is being dismantled.
Lets get the Panic vs Honor stats now! :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 848
Side 2: 542
Difference: 306

chart

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 82
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,598,049
Side 2: 4,355,120
Difference: 3,242,929

chart

Side 1: 865,046
Side 2: 668,258
Difference: 196,788

chart

Month:
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,337
Side 2: 2,269
Difference: 1,068

chart

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 134
Difference: 229

chart

Side 1: 29,210,935
Side 2: 18,656,927
Difference: 10,554,008

chart

Side 1: 3,353,606
Side 2: 1,118,527
Difference: 2,235,079

chart

3 months:
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,824
Side 2: 6,039
Difference: 4,785

chart

Side 1: 816
Side 2: 245
Difference: 571

chart

Side 1: 94,249,872
Side 2: 47,725,223
Difference: 46,524,649

chart

Side 1: 7,467,733
Side 2: 2,158,503
Difference: 5,309,230

chart

DeletedUser43660

1. Panic! was alone in the war. You have no evidence of any alliance with FTW!. Especially considering FTW is a splinter of the tribe Panic! and Agency destroyed.

2. Those are not forever stats. You need to go back to school, learn to read. Its from the day of declaration to present. If that doesn't quite sink in, that means these are the stats that represent the progress of the entire war.

Before you talk about reading all the facts, you might try actually bringing some to the table.

I find this discussion on ftw's relationship with panic to be quite risible.

Panic! and ftw! coordinated their attacks on Honor. Ftw! were invited by panic to join their war on honor as well.

And unless geo was lying to me, panic! were mass supporting ftw!.

It wouldn't surprise me if panic sat geo's account when he departed the scene as well.

If you want to be captious and smug about facts and other stawmen, well, you can drone on about what constitutes an ally or not...We in Honor and those in the know in panic! know quite well what ftw! were to their side.

Indeed, I vividly recall yannick deriding my efforts to recruit ftw! to my side on skype. Said I looked foolish in my efforts...

So, we have ftw! coordinating with panic, being supported, and being invited to join panic in their war. Pretty odd behaviour towards a non-ally.

No offence to the agency crew, but perhaps you should be a tad less haughty when commenting on issues you know absolutely nothng about.

Furthermore, panic recruited two players from ftw. And have recruited 5 from org. Those very players have done the most damage to honor. You should be a tad less dismissive of former org players. They're doing quite well in panic.

DeletedUser

i have already replied about alliance between Panic! and FTW!. What Spaced Out wrote is that there was no any alliance and i admitted that i was not in a position to know about this. But also Spaced Out "admitted" that they were sharing the same stats in the war. This is not far away from they were sharing the same war. So Panic! was not alone.

Maybe i have to go back to school because of the many years that have passed from when i finished it.
Your stats are from 29/9 when Panic! declared on Org.
Panic started the war against Honor on 19/10.
But all these these have nothing again to do with the subject.
I presented last month's and last week's stats. To show that Honor is not being dismantled up to now.

Anyway, everytime i post i say that this is my last post and i break it.
This time i will keep it.

Repinski

No offence to the agency crew, but perhaps you should be a tad less haughty when commenting on issues you know absolutely nothng about.

Furthermore, panic recruited two players from ftw. And have recruited 5 from org. Those very players have done the most damage to honor. You should be a tad less dismissive of former org players. They're doing quite well in panic.

Org was, and always will be a joke of a tribe. The people Panic! recruited from Org got the Agency approval to be recruited before hand because that's what allies do when they decimate a tribe together. They agree on who is going to survive together as they're all refugees. So maybe you should be a tad more reluctant to throw yourself out there claiming we don't know what we're talking about.

Further more, last I checked nobody is doing well in Panic! or Agency anymore. There is only Meow!.

DeletedUser43660

Org was, and always will be a joke of a tribe. The people Panic! recruited from Org got the Agency approval to be recruited before hand because that's what allies do when they decimate a tribe together. They agree on who is going to survive together as they're all refugees. So maybe you should be a tad more reluctant to throw yourself out there claiming we don't know what we're talking about.

Further more, last I checked nobody is doing well in Panic! or Agency anymore. There is only Meow!.

I can't comment on Org as I was never in the tribe, nor was I familiar with its leadership. I joined this world rather late. I could comment on their collapse, but that would be just belaboring a dead issue. You guys smashed Org. Well done. And you took the leftovers deemed adequate, like most victorious tribes do. Nobody will fault you for that.

We in Honor's leadership have continually lauded your efforts in your wars, and Panic!'s as well. I had a good chat with dylar on a sat account recently about our war with Panic! and I'd say it was cordial. Outside of a few snide comments from Honor members, we're mostly quiet around here, and in-game. I'd rate ourselves as a mature tribe that respects our foes. For the most part, outside of a few pricks, people have been friendly towards Honor. You guys have done enough to win the world, and I tip my hat to you.

But my friend, spare me your Pecknsniffian high-ground reproofing. Reread my post. Nowhere did I reprove your side for recruiting former Org as tantamount to being clueless. The issue, and perhaps I was vague(I was posting on my phone at work) was your side's commentary on FTW!. You were clueless on that matter, and we had every right to call you out on it.

A suggestion: mail Yannick and get it cleared up. Panic! are(I suppose, were) a crafty tribe. They took the best from Org, and then used the leftovers in FTW! against us. Some may not call that a direct alliance, but at the very least it was an alliance of mutual-interest. But if one wants to engage in pseudo-intellectual parsing on this matter, that's the right of the people here. But one doesn't have to be Columbo to see that FTW! and Panic! were engaged in a mutually beneficial alliance. But I digress.

Apropos this comment:

Why the snark? Pettifogging commentary is always fun to read though; but seldom is it fun to engage in...

If you, or anyone else wants to have a civil debate, you can mail me in-game. Alas, this forum is for the propagandistic-minded. Many people who post here should work for Fox News, or CNN. Partisan chest-bumping is really dreary stuff.

Anyway, probably shouldn't have broken my vow to post here. I'll take my Parthian shot and leave the rest of you lot engage in the wonderful discourse that goes on here :)

Congrats to panic! and agency on the eventual victory. You guys played it well. Now, maybe you'll parse my compliments ;)

Cordially,

Jonathan

(sorry for the longish reply--when I get going, I can't stop :D)

Repinski

I can't comment on Org as I was never in the tribe, nor was I familiar with its leadership. I joined this world rather late. I could comment on their collapse, but that would be just belaboring a dead issue. You guys smashed Org. Well done. And you took the leftovers deemed adequate, like most victorious tribes do. Nobody will fault you for that.

We in Honor's leadership have continually lauded your efforts in your wars, and Panic!'s as well. I had a good chat with dylar on a sat account recently about our war with Panic! and I'd say it was cordial. Outside of a few snide comments from Honor members, we're mostly quiet around here, and in-game. I'd rate ourselves as a mature tribe that respects our foes. For the most part, outside of a few pricks, people have been friendly towards Honor. You guys have done enough to win the world, and I tip my hat to you.

I agree, aside from a few people, I'd say you're a decent bunch.

But my friend, spare me your Pecknsniffian high-ground reproofing. Reread my post. Nowhere did I reprove your side for recruiting former Org as tantamount to being clueless. The issue, and perhaps I was vague(I was posting on my phone at work) was your side's commentary on FTW!. You were clueless on that matter, and we had every right to call you out on it.

You opened your post saying we knew nothing about Panic!'s action and then went on to talk about their recruitment. To me, that was you implying we knew nothing about anything below it in the post which I pointed out was far from correct. Sorry if I was wrong in the way I read that.

A suggestion: mail Yannick and get it cleared up. Panic! are(I suppose, were) a crafty tribe. They took the best from Org, and then used the leftovers in FTW! against us. Some may not call that a direct alliance, but at the very least it was an alliance of mutual-interest. But if one wants to engage in pseudo-intellectual parsing on this matter, that's the right of the people here. But one doesn't have to be Columbo to see that FTW! and Panic! were engaged in a mutually beneficial alliance. But I digress.

Apropos this comment:

Why the snark? Pettifogging commentary is always fun to read though; but seldom is it fun to engage in...

Just trying to point out that people keep referring to Panic! and Agency as if they're still around. The two tribes had an amazing run but that run has come to a close. It's time for Meow! to end the world.

If you, or anyone else wants to have a civil debate, you can mail me in-game. Alas, this forum is for the propagandistic-minded. Many people who post here should work for Fox News, or CNN. Partisan chest-bumping is really dreary stuff.

Ask Kanthas, I'm quite capable of having a civil debate. We've had a few on skype and I rather like the guy.

Anyway, probably shouldn't have broken my vow to post here. I'll take my Parthian shot and leave the rest of you lot engage in the wonderful discourse that goes on here :)

Please post more, these forums are far too dead if people like you don't post. I'm always up for a good discussion.

Congrats to panic! and agency on the eventual victory. You guys played it well. Now, maybe you'll parse my compliments ;)

Why thank you. (bow)

Cordially,

Jonathan

(sorry for the longish reply--when I get going, I can't stop :D)

Don't worry about the long reply. I enjoy a nice long read and tend to make longer posts around here myself.

Answers are in blue. Didn't feel like separating the quote apart.