Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser

Can either of you explain why this world sucks? The settings here are awesome and there has not been a time we have not been involved in a war. So to me this world has been awesome.

For me all of the drama (no pun intended) has made this world a pain in the a$$ at times, people taking stuff way too personally, breaking friendships because of in-game stuff, the whining and bickering that has happened throughout the whole world etc has just left a bad taste in my mouth for this world tbh.

DeletedUser57199

and you didn't even have to deal with proxy! Oh the drama of it all...
I guess all you can do is just take a backseat and get a laugh out all of the bickering :p

DeletedUser

I guess all you can do is just take a backseat and get a laugh out all of the bickering :p

Those were the days, she was mental

If you honestly think this is bickering. Then you havent seen anything. Drama in tribe had the best whinning and bitching

So we are at war with Static:

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: 19/04/2011 14:00:00 to 20/04/2011 13:52:07

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 2
Difference: 24

While Static is at war with themselves:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/04/2011 14:00:00 to 20/04/2011 13:52:07

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 31
Difference: 0

I think this proves, Static are not as active as green monster said

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those were the days, she was mental

If you honestly think this is bickering. Then you havent seen anything. Drama in tribe had the best whinning and bitching

I think this proves, Static are not as active as green monster said

I think that only proves that a number of Isolated villages have been nobled...

DeletedUser

i had to deal with that first hand, god i hate that crazy fool

DeletedUser

Can either of you explain why this world sucks? The settings here are awesome and there has not been a time we have not been involved in a war. So to me this world has been awesome.

Game play and settings have nothing to do with my opinion of it sucking, that statement was in regards to the amount of bickering, high school crap, mind game horse shit that has gone on in this world. Friendships splitting up, all that garbage. It used to be in the past you could have a difference of opinion with people without someone taking it personally, here completely different story. God forbid you agree with someone that someone else hates then they call you a fan boi, an ass kiss, etc. I've never seen so many whiny maggots in my entire life. For example, if Pervis likes a certain rap song and I say "Yeah Perv that song is amazing" automatically it becomes, "Well Stevie agreed with Perv and he only did that because he kisses his ass and yadda yadda blah blah" SHUT UP

DeletedUser

For me all of the drama (no pun intended) has made this world a pain in the a$$ at times, people taking stuff way too personally, breaking friendships because of in-game stuff, the whining and bickering that has happened throughout the whole world etc has just left a bad taste in my mouth for this world tbh.

I see your point there. The settings on this world have brought out a ton of veteran players from different worlds at different levels of leadership. That has led to everyone having a different opinion on how things should be run and who should be in the tribe. It seemed like everybody had a friend from another world playing in another tribe. This has led to an unbelievable amount of mails asking me to recruit this person or that person and I am sure it has led to "leaks" in the tribe. Like I said in another thread Drama damn near fell apart even after I took over as Duke, I was not sure I was going to be able to keep them together. In looking at the south and how the tribes have emerged and evolved it appears other tribes have not been so fortunate.

DeletedUser67788

There has been so many attempts at uniting the south, for no other reason than to give Drama better competition. Watching Nooble collapse and TOS fall apart has sucked.

Nooble split purely due to internal issues. It is one of the reasons why I am coming to hate working with the higher skilled players. I'd rather jump into a tribe full of newbies and see where I can take it (w56). It's more fun and a better challenge.

Hanz3l

I think that only proves that a number of Isolated villages have been nobled...

Pretty sure personally ive nobled Static in 3 continents. And hey they are attacking back!!! :icon_biggrin: Lets see if i can get lucky continent four!!!

DeletedUser20939

I said this multiple times this world is full of solo players who are here to win, like red said too much people know someone in a good or bad way this created or ruined alliances beforehand. that makes this the biggest mess I've been in so far. take coming vs rogues. or the uniting of the south what never happened. all because of past worlds if we wouldn't know eachother and really used the alias we are all using except rednecks and greenmonsta the world would have been different.

Hanz3l

What happens in past worlds should stay there. Heck i joined the world wanting to get vendetta ended up making peace and moving on :)

Its a game no need to take it personal. Yea we all might say this but at the end of the day those villages arent even real lol. So meh who cares dont let the game affect you at a personal level as a human being!

DeletedUser

I said this multiple times this world is full of solo players who are here to win, like red said too much people know someone in a good or bad way this created or ruined alliances beforehand. that makes this the biggest mess I've been in so far. take coming vs rogues. or the uniting of the south what never happened. all because of past worlds if we wouldn't know eachother and really used the alias we are all using except rednecks and greenmonsta the world would have been different.
I tried my hardest to unite the south. I Failed...

I even offered my account as a sign of good faith to ensure that the south united to take on Drama at the end, but Nooble were too shortsighted. Now look where they are. Regardless of the hearsay that people may drag up, my goal was to get COMING and Static to stand as one tribe and then at some stage, bring Nooble into the fray... but people were too shortsighted.

Oh well... a world with good settings will grind into an inactive world soon enough and it will happen well before it should have.

DeletedUser

I tried my hardest to unite the south. I Failed...

I even offered my account as a sign of good faith to ensure that the south united to take on Drama at the end, but Nooble were too shortsighted. Now look where they are. Regardless of the hearsay that people may drag up, my goal was to get COMING and Static to stand as one tribe and then at some stage, bring Nooble into the fray... but people were too shortsighted.

Oh well... a world with good settings will grind into an inactive world soon enough and it will happen well before it should have.

well said, it is a shame that this world will likely end so quickly