Drama Wars - The GOATs Awaken

• Thread starter DeletedUser112461
  • Start date

Mithrae

Interesting read. Sad to see it all go so poorly for K44 though.

Gl to you all =/

You should be pleased, it's all going like a Game of Thrones episode. Pretty sure we'll soon discover that Hilary Duff is the lovechild of Hard at Twerk and Angel of Fire - who needless to say are brother and sister - enraged at never being recognised as a legitimate child :lol:

Hard to top your Goat declaration post Nicki Minaj, but you managed it! Props for that. And it also takes balls to publicly declare that you rejoined a tribe purely with the intention of backstabbing whenever it became convenient. One can hardly defend all the actions of Freak leadership, and I have nothing but respect for the ex-Goat members who tried to give it a go in spite of what Lux had learned, yet ultimately felt no loyalty towards the tribe. Nor those others, non-Goat members who got sick and tired of it all. But rejoining with those specific intentions? Maybe two wrongs do make a right after all, I don't know - it's good to at least be honest about the deception ;)

DeletedUser115558

Let's not turn yet another topic into one about Golden hate. God sake it's getting old, fast.

Ohh You Just Stopped me to Talk about Wasted End Game Alliance , never mind some other time on appropriate Thread :)

Michael Corleone.

Let's not turn yet another topic into one about Golden hate. God sake it's getting old, fast.
Fail to see how it was hate on golden. It is quite sad that the end game alliance has hit a major bump in the road. :/

DeletedUser

Fail to see how it was hate on golden. It is quite sad that the end game alliance has hit a major bump in the road. :/
258Troll_spray.jpg~c200

Edit- Wasted are pathetic.

rYsepgi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115004

Why are people responding to lord eastwood? Why don't people have lord eastwood on their ignore list?

#Eastwood4IgnoreList2015

Lets make PnP good again '15

I dont know who you are, but everywhere I post you seem to pop up saying im on your ignore list... Yeh

Pretty sure your like my stalker you random

Deleted User - 10618707

Hahahahaha :icon_biggrin:
Such arrogance from you once more ^^ Who are you? The end boss for everyone in this world?

Someone is forgetting why the end game alliance ended :x

Wouldn't be surprised if you guys tried blood by now :X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Golden has had 2 end game alliances. First one with us, second one with freak. You are pretty terrible at this.

Despite the notorious unreliability of sellswords, the Golden Company is reputed to have never broken a contract. Their motto is "Our word is good as gold." [SUP][3][/SUP]

DeletedUser

I'm sure that I will be flamed to pieces for this, but I just want to point out 3 things.

One. The goat players, all 8 or 9 of them, left 30 tribe members to die, in the original Goat, a week or two ago.

Two. Oh look, they've done it again. Left a bunch of players and tribe mates they were literally fighting in a war with yesterday to die, in the middle of a war, because of a disagreement with leadership. Great job guys. That team player mentality is really shining through here.

The 50+ tribe members you've literally left high and dry on yout way to PnP greatness were obviously all unimportant and worth sacrificing.

Three. You guys have done it twice. Third times the charm.

Have fun nobling your tribe mates, I'll be busy fighting the war you all bailed on.

minicorndog

I'm sure that I will be flamed to pieces for this, but I just want to point out 3 things.

One. The goat players, all 8 or 9 of them, left 30 tribe members to die, in the original Goat, a week or two ago.

Two. Oh look, they've done it again. Left a bunch of players and tribe mates they were literally fighting in a war with yesterday to die, in the middle of a war, because of a disagreement with leadership. Great job guys. That team player mentality is really shining through here.

The 50+ tribe members you've literally left high and dry on yout way to PnP greatness were obviously all unimportant and worth sacrificing.

Have fun nobling your tribe mates, I'll be busy fighting the war you all bailed on.

No hate here, I'm only partially involved in all this after all and don't REALLY care. But to be fair, if you read the post they left those members because your tribe screwed them over. That kinda put's Freak at fault for it's own demise here.

They basically did what G~J tried to do the MAD? earlier in this world in a much overlooked war (since there was no declaration, only nobling) I had the pleasure of watching. Basically from my understanding of what happened there, Mad? approached G~J with the idea of diplomacy at their conception. At this junction in the world however, Mad? was like 50th and G~J 6th or 7th. G~J then attempted to string Mad? along a few days then tried recruiting their members.

Mad?'s leader u r here3 told me at that point G~J basically told them to merge or die. Having none of that, the moved in on them and took them down by force.

This whole GOAT Freak situation is the same thing. Freak told GOAT to merge or die. Only thing is, GOAT merged thinking fighting was a loosing battle. They grew until they we're basically big enough to where they we're carrying Freak aside from a few crap members (nebula at 200k but ranked 450+ in ODA). At which point the Goat's saw they no longer needed Freak and could free themselves from a merge that they never even wanted.

Long story short, Freak asked for this to happen to them. The question was always just when it would.

DeletedUser

No hate here, I'm only partially involved in all this after all and don't REALLY care. But to be fair, if you read the post they left those members because your tribe screwed them over. That kinda put's Freak at fault for it's own demise here.

Long story short, Freak asked for this to happen to them. The question was always just when it would.

This.

Not fully understanding the "merge or die" part, I was disappointed that the leadership of Goat were among the first to leave their tribe for Freak. However their leaving Goat pales in comparison to the actions of Freak that have been brought to light by various members of both tribes.

DeletedUser

Please dont make this just about the 8-9 Goat players when players like Cool. and Sinful Angel who were originally in Freak had a lot of issues with leadership themselves. Also we didn't properly plan this jump, it all happened yesterday triggered by Cool.(a non ex Goat) leaving first and publicly declaring his rebellion against Freak leadership.

Its funny coz u guys backstabbed us when we had an alliance going on and merge talk then out of nowhere the opportunistic Freak council decided to declare war on a tribe already engaged in fight with Blood. - Tell me Cal, how does it feel to be on the receiving end this time?

minicorndog

This.

Not fully understanding the "merge or die" part, I was disappointed that the leadership of Goat were among the first to leave their tribe for Freak. However their leaving Goat pales in comparison to the actions of Freak that have been brought to light by various members of both tribes.

Being an outside observer I could be wrong. However seeing as they were talking through a merge beforehand, then when Blood declared on Goat Freak did also even though they were discussing a merger, it appears to me Freaks war declaration was essentially merge right now under our terms or we gang up on you with Blood and your dead. So the members who did leave had the choice of leave now or fight what was then by far the biggest alliance in this world.