Drama Wars - The GOATs Awaken

• Thread starter DeletedUser112461
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

probably not a good idea to treat everyone as puppets fyi baldur and marmite

DeletedUser

I don't know how the rest of the story checks out, but the merger tax sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I like it ;)

It does indeed doesnt it, The problem is Baldur would choose who the merger tax applies to and who it doesn't apply to. When he is questioned why it doesn't apply to this player(Contagious acc merging to mifton) and that player he would come up with convulted excuse then when it was applied to Hilary account and he is questioned he would then say "Thats the rule". Don't make a rule and not apply it to everyone, it doesn't matter what the player sizes are. Hilary worked hard to get his account to where it is so why are you punishing him for it and rewarding a lesser active account just for the sake of displaying favouritsm within the tribe? You are right when u say "Thats the rule" so either apply it to everyone or dont apply it at all if you're gonna use that excuse.

Also we never backstabbed goat
Garbage. It doesn't matter which angle you wanna look at it, a backstab is a backstab. First of all you backstabbed me personally as a friend when you and Greg sold me out the first time. Secondly, You were our ally and we had a shared forum, you knew we were gonna declare on Blood and conveniently you had a pnp declaration prepared less than 24 hours later against GOAT. That was after you made us run around doing merge talk and Greg conveniently "disappearing" (probably too busy faking evidence in PMs :lol:).

And lastly, After you sending me abuse messages on skype and blocking me and accusing me of all things. Im finally gonna admit it to you here... yes my main intention was to ruin you when i decided to not quit and join Freak. You were my friend and you have no idea how much it hurts more to be backstabbed by a trusted friend. If Greg alone backstabbed me I wouldn't have blinked an eye but I didn't expect you to have any part of it. So i made it my mission to ruin you, not Freak as a whole since i have come to like most of Freak players since joining then. But i couldn't get passed what you did to me. So dont come out here acting like a saint talking about backstab, denying it and acting like a victim. COZ YOU DID IT TO ME FIRST!

DeletedUser118357

First of all you backstabbed me personally as a friend when you and Greg sold me out the first time.

Im finally gonna admit it to you here...

You were my friend and you have no idea how much it hurts more to be backstabbed by a trusted friend.

But i couldn't get passed what you did to me.
So dont come out here acting like a saint talking about backstab,
denying it and acting like a victim.
COZ YOU DID IT TO ME FIRST!

[SPOIL]
g1381006186172239209.jpg
[/SPOIL]

;)

DeletedUser116125

It does indeed doesnt it, The problem is Baldur would choose who the merger tax applies to and who it doesn't apply to. When he is questioned why it doesn't apply to this player(Contagious acc merging to mifton) and that player he would come up with convulted excuse then when it was applied to Hilary account and he is questioned he would then say "Thats the rule". Don't make a rule and not apply it to everyone, it doesn't matter what the player sizes are. Hilary worked hard to get his account to where it is so why are you punishing him for it and rewarding a lesser active account just for the sake of displaying favouritsm within the tribe? You are right when u say "Thats the rule" so either apply it to everyone or dont apply it at all if you're gonna use that excuse.

The merger Tax early game is supposed to help players that are behind and balance out everybody.
Contagius got no merger tax as he was a small player that needed a boost and even with taking all the villages he was still smaller then everyone in his area.
Hillary was by far the biggest in his area and didn't need it but others did.
Thats why it didn't apply to everyone. If 2 people that needed help merged to make 1 stronger account then sure. If a super high ranked account is merging to get higher on the ladder OFC the villages go to players that need them more. If there where any in the area.

Garbage. It doesn't matter which angle you wanna look at it, a backstab is a backstab. First of all you backstabbed me personally as a friend when you and Greg sold me out the first time. Secondly, You were our ally and we had a shared forum, you knew we were gonna declare on Blood and conveniently you had a pnp declaration prepared less than 24 hours later against GOAT. That was after you made us run around doing merge talk and Greg conveniently "disappearing" (probably too busy faking evidence in PMs :lol:).

We knew you where going to declare on Blood when we had basically already written the PnP we asked Blood to not fight goat until we had talked to them and said our thoughts and dropped the allience and did the "cooldown" period. You never saw us forcing Goat into warring Blood they did it on their own accord.
And you have seen the council chats. You saw him not talk in there for over 2 days. If he vanished it was without letting us know. And you know it.

And lastly, After you sending me abuse messages on skype and blocking me and accusing me of all things. Im finally gonna admit it to you here... yes my main intention was to ruin you when i decided to not quit and join Freak. You were my friend and you have no idea how much it hurts more to be backstabbed by a trusted friend.

I never tried to play you i was honest with you and always wanted to work with you and would never do anything on purpose to try and make that not happen. Such as "backstabbing"

If Greg alone backstabbed me I wouldn't have blinked an eye but I didn't expect you to have any part of it. So i made it my mission to ruin you, not Freak as a whole since i have come to like most of Freak players since joining then. But i couldn't get passed what you did to me. So dont come out here acting like a saint talking about backstab, denying it and acting like a victim. COZ YOU DID IT TO ME FIRST!

Get passed what i did to you? Please don't tell me it's the you spying on goat part. I have explained it to you and i handled it as well as i could in the situation i was put in so you would get out of it as clean as possible. Unless you are talking about the "backstabbing of goat" that was never a backstab. I never lied to you i was 100% honest throughout the world to you. Backstabbing implies that i didn't. And ofc im going to block a guy like you and flame all over that I have known and worked with for some time now and looked at as a friend that has been pretending to want to work with me to fix things when all he wanted was to fuck me over and has been trying to manipulate me.
And then just before i confirm my suspicions of you doing those things you are talking to me about how we can fix things before i leave for both sides.
#StaySaltyBaldur
#TrustNoOne

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The merger Tax early game is supposed to help players that are behind and balance out everybody.
Contagius got no merger tax as he was a small player that needed a boost and even with taking all the villages he was still smaller then everyone in his area.
Thats why it didn't apply to everyone. If 2 people that needed help merged to make 1 stronger account then sure. If a super high ranked account is merging to get higher on the ladder OFC the villages go to players that need them more. If there where any in the area.

You know im all about helping other tribemates too. But if an account is not active enough to keep up then why turn around and reward them with internals? As a leader you need to give incentive to people who work their ass off, not punish them. If Contagious contributed in the merge tax then i have no objection as it would mean the rule applies to everyone as it should. But to single out a player out of a tribal rule shows favouritsm and at this time when it happened we just joined Freak and there was relation that needed to be repaired still from broken merge negotiation then you did this.

We knew you where going to declare on Blood when we had basically already written the PnP we asked Blood to not fight goat until we had talked to them and said our thoughts and dropped the allience and did the "cooldown" period. You never saw us forcing Goat into warring Blood they did it on their own accord.
And you have seen the council chats.

This could be true but how come you didnt tell me this before? Also im not on council chat. I was given privs to see council forum which was normally dead anyway but not in skype council chat. Nevertheless, you had a pnp declaration ready while still doing merge talks with us and still allied with us - still backstabbing in my eyes as you plotted everything already.

I made my intention clear with you at the very very start and you can check your skype log. I wanted GOAT and Freak to work together, I couldnt have been crystal clearer than that. I saw plenty of potential. There were always gonna be dead weights from both tribes along the line that needed to be cleaned up. Most of the ones that got in Freak are the real players. I made my intetion to you very clear but you kept going back and forth on me. "Yes i wanna merge", "no i dont wanna merge". You kept playing me around then out of nowhere you declared. I thought you were someone i could be honest with but you made me run around chasing my own tail. I always planned to join Freak with you like we originally talked about but you treated me like an idiot. You may not have realised that at the time but thats how you treated me at the time.

#ButthurtKoss

DeletedUser116125

You know im all about helping other tribemates too. But if an account is not active enough to keep up then why turn around and reward them with internals? As a leader you need to give incentive to people who work their ass off, not punish them. If Contagious contributed in the merge tax then i have no objection as it would mean the rule applies to everyone as it should. But to single out a player out of a tribal rule shows favouritsm and at this time when it happened we just joined Freak and there was relation that needed to be repaired still from broken merge negotiation then you did this.

Ok so rather give free internals to hillary that has idk 15 nukes AND 4+ bashers that are nuking for him i am very sure he can get villages if he wants them and doesn't have to get internals and you know it yourself.
People like eled have been sat most of the world and returned and we wanted to help him boost up as he doesn't have the nuke counts to keep up with his minting.
Thats why he gets the internals not hillary
In contagious example there was really no one else to give the villages to but people that didn't need free villages.
FIGHT FOR VILLAGES.

And you have seen the council chats.

This could be true but how come you didnt tell me this before? Also im not on council chat. I was given privs to see council forum which was normally dead anyway but not in skype council chat. Nevertheless, you had a pnp declaration ready while still doing merge talks with us and still allied with us - still backstabbing in my eyes as you plotted everything already.

Lux has the council chat on a .docx that I know he has sent you.
And no we where not in merge talks i told lux we where not making a new tribe with goat. He knew we where not going to merge, and i even had a talk with him telling him why like 2 days before you declared on Goat.

I made my intention clear with you at the very very start and you can check your skype log. I wanted GOAT and Freak to work together, I couldnt have been crystal clearer than that. I saw plenty of potential. There were always gonna be dead weights from both tribes along the line that needed to be cleaned up. Most of the ones that got in Freak are the real players. I made my intetion to you very clear but you kept going back and forth on me. "Yes i wanna merge", "no i dont wanna merge". You kept playing me around then out of nowhere you declared.
You knew we where going to declare don't lie about it. My intentions have also been clear we wanted to war goat and maybe recruit a few members if we won to make freak strong.
A merge with shared leadership would never ever of had worked. The way we did it could have worked and thats why we did it.

I thought you were someone i could be honest with but you made me run around chasing my own tail. I always planned to join Freak with you like we originally talked about but you treated me like an idiot. You may not have realised that at the time but thats how you treated me at the time.
? I know and my intentions where always to get you into freak and the players you trusted as i trusted you. But ohh boy was i gullable :/
Just so you know the "no merge" and "merge" was actually how it was going in freak 1 day people wanted it next day people didn't and i updated you everytime. I personally was against the merge but didn't mind it.

And i did and i treated every member equally you can try and deny it but hillary was pretty much the only ex-goat that didn't get a full merger and that was because he had eledhwen in the area that just came back after having been sat for most of the world so we wanted to get him back on his feet.
I can explain every "merger" tax situation that we did and why.

#ButthurtKoss
#StaybutthurtKoss I am done talking with you

DeletedUser

Ok so rather give free internals to hillary that has idk 15 nukes AND 4+ bashers that are nuking for him i am very sure he can get villages if he wants them and doesn't have to get internals and you know it yourself.

You still dont get it do you? Its not about hilary getting x amount of villas and Contagious giving x amount of villas. Its about being consistent with the rule that you yourself enforced. You cant show favouritism if you really are about equality coz you are discriminating against Hilary's size the way you're talking. Its not about that, Have a rule, enforce and be consistent with it.

Also you assumed a lot of things above that you think i know
:lol: I didnt know you were gonna declare and we were caught off guard about it. I knew you were waiting for Greg to return to make a decision, thats what you kept telling me. But the "waiting for Greg" excuse was just to stall so you could get your pretty lil pnp ready and everything that you had prepared days in advance. As a friend that i thought you were, you could've told me "Koss, final decision has been made, we are warring Goat, are you still jumping over to Freak as we originally planned?".. My answer would've been yes. But i saw an opportunity (that you also kept dangling yourself) for both tribes to work together but you ignored it.

Welcome back btw after quitting overnight. Im sure you are well on your way reorganising Freak to make a come back and also you can post the lil PnP that you wanted as well, we are waiting for it :lol:

DeletedUser116125

Its not equality when two people are forced to follow the same rules when they are both in very different situations . :D

Untitled1-300x225.png
wow this is the best example i have seen of how I want to play :D
<3
This is exactly why Hillary was meant to ONLY! get 5 out of the 7 villages.
Nothing to do with favoratism if it was up to me hillary would of had gotten 2 and given away 5.
But since they where new to the rule we decided to go easy on them.
Mr giblets got a full merge as i saw no one that needed the villages more then him.
Contagious aswell.
I gave nebula a 2 out of 5 of the villages in the merger tax and hillary 5 out of the 7.
Nebula was council and a good player should i not be showing him favoratism.
I know it ended up with nebula taking them as Blood rushed the war and no one could take them within a few days so we had to give nebula more.

This rule was also never said that it was going to be "equal" for everyone. It was going to be based on size location activity etc etc
AxSnM5e.png

Also hillary left the tribe for really no reason, then he merged with perro without letting us know even though it says it needs to be approved by council.
2 villages out of 7 is probably the fairest deal in the world after all the rules he broke. But nahh he needs dem points.

And stop lying if i would of have told you we where warring goat you would of had stuck with goat and you know it. Stop trying to pretend otherwise and yes we where waiting for Greg. For 2 days mind you before we decided to declare on the "rough" date that he set up before he vanished.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah so basically there is a merge tax but really everything is at leader's discretion. Why didnt u just say that? Also giblets didnt get full merge, Some of MindGamez villas didnt go to him.

You accuse of me lying when its you and Greg that encouraged making false argument/evidences multiple times, Funny that. And i dont have to lie to you now, I really would've chosen Freak had you bothered to ask me or kept me in the loop. But oh well... bridge broken, crushed and burned. How long its gonna take you to write the new Freak pnp? Everyone is waiting

Michael Corleone.

Baldur I do not think you are a bad guy. However you and your council have lied MULTIPLE times to the point where nobody really should believe a word that comes from any of you. The entire leaderships credibility has been ruined beyond repair. Once your leadership loses credibility with its own people in the tribe, its only a matter of time before the chickens come home to roost.

and look at waffler man adding nothing to a discussion like always.

DeletedUser

Well having read that and explained thoroughly I can see where you're coming from and I now agree Hilary should've given up a couple or more internals. It was quite hard to realise that at the time with all the dramas going on and when you were going on about all these in PM before while im sitting there looking at Contagious having a free full merge.

Having said that, All these stemmed from when you backstabbed me, sold me out as part of some fake alliance bargain deal you made with lux because for some reason you both somehow found a mutual interest - to hate Steve. I gave you a second chance after that but then u backstabbed me(us) again for the second time when u declared out of nowhere. You are wrong about me knowing about you wanting to declare. I know you told me you're friends with Angel of Fire, thats about all i knew at that point. That doesn't mean i know about Freak jumping in when Goat just entered their own war because i really didnt 100% :lol:

DeletedUser

Merge Tax... I like the phrasing of that.

Most tribe's I've played for have put it like this... the merging party to get no more than 50% of the villages, the rest distributed to the tribe at leadership discretion.

DeletedUser116125

Sorry people

Ah so basically there is a merge tax but really everything is at leader's discretion. Why didnt u just say that? Also giblets didnt get full merge, Some of MindGamez villas didnt go to him.

Well he did get a full merge offered but you cried over not getting a village so I asked if it was fine if koss got one.
And it was so it wasn't a full merge.

You accuse of me lying when its you and Greg that encouraged making false argument/evidences multiple times, Funny that. And i dont have to lie to you now, I really would've chosen Freak had you bothered to ask me or kept me in the loop.

You know why i stopped keeping you in the loop. Maybe when I asked you to NOT SHARE THIS WITH MURPH and everything i said about us merging ended up in al murphs hands. Maybe thats why i stopped:icon_eek:

But oh well... bridge broken, crushed and burned. How long its gonna take you to write the new Freak pnp? Everyone is waiting

Im not making one but the reason im rejoining is what you sent to me on skype
img

Decided to return so we could see who is going to be the loser^^

DeletedUser

You know why i stopped keeping you in the loop. Maybe when I asked you to NOT SHARE THIS WITH MURPH and everything i said about us merging ended up in al murphs hands. Maybe thats why i stopped
:D you are giving him one info and me a different info. You were playing us both. Thats why i started wondering whats going on when you and I were suppose to be on the same page. But no you just felt like spreading different agendas that i started doubting you. And this was btw in the middle of me giving you a second chance so you cant blame me for making sure you werent gonna backstab me again and sure enough you did. :icon_eek:

And i sent that you of course after you sent me these :

[11/5/2015 6:30:13 AM] Baldur-Taking a break from skype: Respect=100000% lost you fucking little bitch have been playing me since who knows when. I trusted you but you kept on going behind my back.
Hope we never meet one another again.
Like it's fine to be on their side but don't go playing like you are on mine or middle ground when you are 100% on their side

[11/5/2015 6:31:27 AM] Baldur-Taking a break from skype: Burn koss please burn

Are you seeing the pattern here? You are the one that always starts something... I just react to what you do and then you play the victim when i retaliate. You dish it out but you cant take it.