Drama Wars - The GOATs Awaken

• Thread starter DeletedUser112461
  • Start date

DeletedUser118575

Sorry I'm a non alcoholic. i don't plan on getting wasted.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
ed6b222d6139608634d4a73b2509ea78.png

[/spoil]

Classy Cal, very classy. Cannot believe you joined Steves tribe. Actually. I can. You should leave this game and never return. Honestly. Credibility. Gone. Forever.
Yes, I still stand by what I said in that thread.

Steve and I may disagree on a lot, and I'm not exactly in a hurry to re-add him on Skype, but for the time being we have very similar goals, so sharing a tribe makes sense. :)
Murph....
You backstabbed 25 GOAT members to join Freak
You backstabbed 20 Freak members to make your own tribe again
You try to re-invite the players you backstabbed
Although Cal and I don't agree on many things, do you think he agrees with what you are doing?
I stand by my tribe, in this game.

You and Jake went to extraordinary lengths to destroy said tribe, that at the time we were all in, and went on to noble a good number of our tribemates.

Yes. What Greg did was wrong.

Yes. He should no longer have been duke.

No, you should not have taken advantage of the situation, backstabbed half of your tribe members during the middle of a war, and then go on to try and pretend you are anything even vaguely resembling honourable.

I may not like Steve, but I will work with him to rim as many of you guys as I possibly can. You guys destroyed my tribe on this world, so I'm going to do absolutely everything I can to destroy yours.

Mithrae

[spoil]
ed6b222d6139608634d4a73b2509ea78.png

[/spoil]

Classy Cal, very classy. Cannot believe you joined Steves tribe. Actually. I can. You should leave this game and never return. Honestly. Credibility. Gone. Forever.

C'mon now, that's a bit unfair. If someone's got a demonstrated ability to screw up your computer and your most important RL events, and even threatens to kill you, it is entirely sensible to join their tribe. The worst anyone else in the game can do is noble your villages, after all. Strategically, a very sound move for Cal to make (though I'd recommend moving IRL too!).

Angel of Fire

Yes, I still stand by what I said in that thread.

Steve and I may disagree on a lot, and I'm not exactly in a hurry to re-add him on Skype, but for the time being we have very similar goals, so sharing a tribe makes sense. :)

I stand by my tribe, in this game.

You and Jake went to extraordinary lengths to destroy said tribe, that at the time we were all in, and went on to noble a good number of our tribemates.

Yes. What Greg did was wrong.

Yes. He should no longer have been duke.

No, you should not have taken advantage of the situation, backstabbed half of your tribe members during the middle of a war, and then go on to try and pretend you are anything even vaguely resembling honourable.

I may not like Steve, but I will work with him to rim as many of you guys as I possibly can. You guys destroyed my tribe on this world, so I'm going to do absolutely everything I can to destroy yours.

You should join blood ;) Ghio's plan is to barb noble until the end of time, not kill vecan

Deleted User - 10618707

Angel of fire really doesn't stopped mass recruiting huh

Anyway minicorndog, what i meant was the k44, like on 77, was the most unified K with a series of backstabbings, a mass recruiting tribe (Dharma/Blood), family tribes (Blood, Contra/W2V), failed mergers (Hashtag), war since the beginning of time (GOAT/Bacon).

Even more similarities...

Deleted User - 10618707

Guess she is going to go quiet now, after all this is how she recruits:lol:

She probably doesn't know how to approach a tribe that's higher ranked...

https://gyazo.com/538ecdefcb0e1f3ffc9b091ffb1ae7c4

P.S- My ign is Beer Pong, so guess you can tell me about my insignificant account, and insignificant tribe too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Contra and W2V wearnt family tribes :)

We planned to backstab them if I'm brutally honest.

They really annoyed crim :)

Deleted User - 10618707

So mean Jess :/ You just jelly you aren't invited to then drunken internalling parties we have :)

minicorndog

Angel of fire really doesn't stopped mass recruiting huh

Anyway minicorndog, what i meant was the k44, like on 77, was the most unified K with a series of backstabbings, a mass recruiting tribe (Dharma/Blood), family tribes (Blood, Contra/W2V), failed mergers (Hashtag), war since the beginning of time (GOAT/Bacon).

Even more similarities...

The parallels are unreal lol.

Deleted User - 10618707

Yeah, if this world models that one, I think h0lly's tribe should be disbanding and merging with krieger soon enough:lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, if this world models that one, I think h0lly's tribe should be disbanding and merging with krieger soon enough:lol:

No matter who you guys fight but the hatred for GOLDEN is real.Keep it coming boys