Dreaded dirty plays

• Thread starter DeletedUser118547
  • Start date

DeletedUser88502

Those screens don't prove anything .... I nobled a village just today that had 114 swords in it but when I scouted they had a half nuke in the village previously, good for me because morale wasn't too great.

Some times you get lucky some times you don't!

kekua

Plus a lot of smart players use bashers, or other kind of tactics, there are really two tip of players (big ones), the hammer - dumb but effective, can get things done with force, but when it come to diplomacy and tactics, complete trash.
And then there is pen, smart move around plot, twist do diplomacy, don't fight, but get villages for free, or by using others, most big dukes, because they have no time to do fighting they just take what is for taking, problem with 2nd is they have to put very much time in TW, it takes so much work to move the peaces much more then just hitting and smashing.

Thees are my two cents of how I see players (real ones not the inactive beginners that)

Ow and there is no 100% on or another, just more one, or more another. ;)

And then there is kapo, a little bit of both, spends so much time in TW, but don't know how to move peaces and not very smart, as player and duke.

Mr. Cringer Pants

And your tellig me your not weak when u aint got the balls to have a fair war , but make plans to backstabb and finish the war and eat the other members 1 by 1 because you were afraid of fighting. And your telling me Sassy wanted to create a good tribe while he kicked the members that gave alot of that tribe for more then 50 days and he dont know anything about it. Good or bad it was all my work and backstabbers like you ruin everything , trust is a virtue but seems like in this game there are only bitchies who u cant give your precious trust.
You wont win the world dreaded im sure for that , keep playing dirty and stop mentoining my internal villas coz my friends gifted me and even the king accept gifts.

Do we play the same game?
Let him continue, I am enjoying the Drama.

THIS PLEASE THIS THIS THIS ^^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

goodnight sweet prince

9f53dcfd93f1ef95986ada96414eb279.png

1bc458919a365cbd245edcce6771ae5c.png

DeletedUser118547

Wow so pro , im all alone in here and that was hard right? Lol

kekua

Wow so pro , im all alone in here and that was hard right? Lol

Because this is just a game, and you are not taking this serious, and all the other quitter things.

Dreaded genuinely did an overkill, but think about why? He just wanted to show you that no matter what you would be goner, because are just not up to the level.

DeletedUser

Because this is just a game, and you are not taking this serious, and all the other quitter things.

Dreaded genuinely did an overkill, but think about why? He just wanted to show you that no matter what you would be goner, because are just not up to the level.

Overkill? Congratulations on your team for taking out a defenseless player and then bragging about it in the forums. LOL You guys are really so pro.

so pro master with his lackey taking out Kapo
(clap)

(not that I give a shit about Kapo tbh)

kekua

Overkill? Congratulations on your team for taking out a defenseless player and then bragging about it in the forums. LOL You guys are really so pro.

so pro master with his lackey taking out Kapo
(clap)

(not that I give a shit about Kapo tbh)

And who would you be? From all the "LOL", and Pro, and all the other teenager things, I would judge some kid who just have to put his important opinion out there "(clap)", good job very productive talk.

P.S. TW forums are not a dictionary, if you don't know what "Overkill" means, then google it.

Orlok-tsubodai

This is pretty damn good. There is however A nice little gap before support, if he was good he could recap.

DeletedUser

I'm a nobody. Maybe if you use Skype and instant messaging a lot, you would be aware of the language, emoticons and other aspects that are used there. I don't technically need to prove anything to you knowing you're just another player on the way out. I think you feel like crying because I called you a lackey. You've done nothing to prove your own worth thus far. I'm not sure what gives you the right to talk here. Apparently more than me.

So when you manage to succefully lead your tribe with your own accord and play well enough, we will talk about who the kid is and who's opinion should make more of a difference here. Until then, you're a lackey. Your W87 Nickname. Kekua = Lackey of you know you who.

LOL omg I jus called Kekua lackey n da xternals LOL (dance)

:lol:

Thread: Dreaded dirty plays
you and kekua are like trump and hillary - both awful.

^ Another SmartAss who thinks he owns the externals. Just can't laugh enough. What does the "Reputation Ratings" acconplish? Makes you a better player in game?

It only proves that I can hold my own on the externals. I didn't say anything without facts. I stated everything I did with facts to back it up. Whoever posted that, if you're unable to handle it, why don't you leave? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

kekua

I'm a nobody. Maybe if you use Skype and instant messaging a lot, you would be aware of the language, emoticons and other aspects that are used there. I don't technically need to prove anything to you knowing you're just another player on the way out. I think you feel like crying because I called you a lackey. You've done nothing to prove your own worth thus far. I'm not sure what gives you the right to talk here. Apparently more than me.

So when you manage to succefully lead your tribe with your own accord and play well enough, we will talk about who the kid is and who's opinion should make more of a difference here. Until then, you're a lackey. Your W87 Nickname. Kekua = Lackey of you know you who.

LOL omg I jus called Kekua lackey n da xternals LOL (dance)

:lol:

Ah, kid, mail me when you get your puberty, we are just not in the same level in life right now, it would be unfair to crush your unsupported opinion on externals, clearly you haven't done your homework on anything you mentioned in your rather childish mail.

How ever I will give you tip in life - if you want to be taken seriously, ever, don't make fool out of yourself publicly, and pick fights you can win.

About your in game account, well if you need that many co's for 20-25 village account, farther comments are just not needed here.

And your little (again unsupported argument (I would suggest to pick up a book every now and then)) comment about me being "lackey" just shows to everyone how short minded you really are, and how bad at reading game you are, well again I guess that is lack of experience on your part so forgivable. :)

Have a nice day kid,
Kekua The Lackey

DeletedUser

I'm not going to keep quoting you as these messages are probably going to keep getting longer and longer. So lets address your points one by one and see how wrong you are and why you are wrong and why you should get a bit more experience before you talk to me about experience.

Words such as "Kid", "Puberty", "Lack of Experience" are common words used by inexperienced players who want to try and attack someone on these External Forums but have nothing to back up your words. So it simply shows the level of your mindset and the type of game you want to play. Get over these commoner "flaming" talk and you know, show your worth in-game. As I said, before, when you have proven your worth in-game, then we shall talk about things such as "experience" and other aspects of account strategy.

I have not for a single second made a fool out of myself here. You're the only one insinuating such claims here without much to back it up on except for how I communicate with players like yourself. I personally am enjoying this because every time, every world, any player who has tried to attack me on the externals has either been rimmed or quit because he/she knew that they cannot do much about it in-game.

In regards to you being a Lackey, well, you are one. Nothing can change that. I mean, I personally commend Dreaded on his espionage strategy but doesn't change the fact that you're their lackey. It doesn't show how short-minded i am. Rather it a more perceptive opinion of a player like yourself who can be nothing more in-game except that.

In regards to my account and co-players, you know nothing about my real life or how I choose to operate. I have a good level of commitment to this current world and I personally believe everyone needs a life. Hence, multiple good players on the account helps the account being managed well and allows the account to grow tremendously without anything or anyone holding the account back as a result of real life commitments.

Thank you for your comments however. It just shows what type of player you are and provides me better insight about yourself, your personality and how you might manage your account in-game. All of this shows from the way you communicate. As for me, I talk to players based on their level. This is your level, which is why I am communicating with you like this Mr Lackey. Don't feel offended poor guy. It's just who you are. You can't help it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's keep the thread related to topic. Either insult me or Kapo.

Also worth noting at no point have a made a comment attempting to make myself seem like an excellent player. Others have chosen to either agree, disagree or some other middle ground. I don't feel the need to personally prove myself on externals because I don't care. I'm not personally concerned with how good anyone thinks they are because this game is not that difficult in my opinion, and those that make it out to be just lack the faculties to play a game at a competitive level.

My post about Kapo was simply just to make a joke. The overkill was for lulz and because duke vs duke [or ex duke] is to be taken seriously.

Also the support gap 400ms behind was from my phone. The other two i had some connection issues going on.