DS-Timer

DeletedUser102932

I like to offer my tool that was first released for the German community to the English community as well.

You can download it at my page: DS-Timer

I have a bugtracker for any Bugs and Feature requests now: Go To Bugtracker
For Feedback and Questions you can just use this Post.

Updates
- The tool now supports all Tribal Wars server. So you can even add Korean servers.

This small tool can help you in the browsergame “Tribal Wars” to time your attacks more precisely. The tool will sync it’s clock with the TW-Time Server and provides a clock that shows you milliseconds. Additional there are some visual helps to time your attacks as good as possible.

I guess I have to use another timeserver for the English version based on your location. Any feedback would be helpful!

Approved

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

niondir do you have skype? I'm running into quite a few problems, but this looks like something that would really be of use to me.

DeletedUser102932

Can you please tell me how to use this as i have read what i can and i still do not know how to use it in game.
Thank you for your time.
The attack planer is just a nice feature, find out how it works.
For the timer, synchronize the clock in the main program. Go to the "Mini Timer" in the top menu bar. Now you can set a time for "Next Attack". Set a time for your outgoing attack an enable the "Flash". There is an option in the settings to automatically activate flash 1 min before the time.
Prepare the attack in your web browser and get ready to send your troops. One second before you have to send your troops the Mini Timer gets yellow, at the next flash you have to send your troops to hit exactly the time set in the "Next Attack" field.
I got it most times around +-30ms on time.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
4t36uu.jpg
[/spoil]

found some german as soon as i opened it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its good but there is lot of german words and also it does not import the villages don't know what I am doing wrong

DeletedUser

also, theres a whole load of untranslated stuff in the attack planner. mostly the rollover tests you get.

kyrtgr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to work behind a proxy server. Anything that can be done about it?

DeletedUser

It doesn't sync exactly the clock to server time. Misses 1-2 seconds I think.

DeletedUser102932

Yes I update it if issues happen. Because I'm not playing my self I only fix issues and do not plan big new features. But if you suggest something that is fast to implement I will think about it :)

With the 1-2 seconds:
Try not to sync it with the browser clock but try to send you troops to an known timing and check the restult. If you (an others) still have timing problems we have to find out which time server tribalwars.net uses. I use pool.ntp.org. Thats from the german wiki and should be really accurate even to other time servers world wide.

P.s. If anyone knows a page or external list of tw tools please tell me.

Btw: You do me a favor when you click the advertisement at the download link ;)

DeletedUser96469

I'm sure it will do me lots of good, still lots of german though. It's hard to fully understand and as such use to its full potential. Are there still issues with it being off of the server time? also I saw somewhere that it pinged with tw or something to tell you your lag time? where do I find that feature?

DeletedUser102932

On the start Screen, use the "Ping" button.

Can you tell me where you found german? I like to translate it all. It's still hard to find for me somethimes ;)

Stotty2009

On the start Screen, use the "Ping" button.

Can you tell me where you found german? I like to translate it all. It's still hard to find for me somethimes ;)

How have you made this program? What language/piece of software you used? It honestly shouldn't be hard to translate it all.

DeletedUser102932

It's in C#, it's not hard to translate it, it's hard to find the german sentences, cause I do not use it my self anymore.
You can tell me where you found german and I will translate it and make an update.

DeletedUser102932

Try to install or Update Microsoft .net Framework. 4.0 is the newest. 3.5 should be enough.