DSL and RIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Last edited by darkaniken2 : Today at 14:54 Reason: double post

umm, dark, those two posts were from two different ppl.... :D
I thought it looked strange Lamb saying he was from DSL when that original post was directed at Valk o_O

Me thinks Dark needs more sleep >.>

DeletedUser

*scratches head*
What the hell is goin' on?
These stats are much different than I imagined.

DeletedUser

What do you mean by that? What you imagined the stats would be at the start, or what you thought the stats were up to by now?

DeletedUser

*scratches head*
What the hell is goin' on?
These stats are much different than I imagined.
sorry darling but we don't live in your imagination so we messed up the stats :S
Side 1:
Players: Spotted Cow
Side 2:
Tribes: RIM!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 3
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 147,441
Side 2: 25,430
Difference: 122,011

chart

DeletedUser

how can you down play 21 caps against a tribe by a single player?

Well if the 21 caps are against a player that went barb the day after that would be one way.. Can think of so many more but I be lazy.

DeletedUser

Typically the best players in the tribes have the conquers, while the weaker players in the other tribes have the conquers against. That's pretty much how the game works...

Had he been losing in the stats, that would actually be something worth talking about.

DeletedUser

Typically the best players in the tribes have the conquers, while the weaker players in the other tribes have the conquers against. That's pretty much how the game works...

Had he been losing in the stats, that would actually be something worth talking about.

umm... we took villages from bigger players as well, not sure if they were the best.

DeletedUser

Well played to spotted cow. Got one off me before I could get support up there. Didnt realize the locatin before it was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.