DSL are Backstabbing Liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dark!!! Close this thread plz >.> It's a waste of time to read. There is no point to it... all it's going to cause is flaming.

DeletedUser95858

I think it's world worthy... Maybe it should be in General Discussion as she has influenced some decisions globally I think. But to say that it's going to cause flaming I 100% agree.

And Death sorry to hear about your R/L situation. My condolences.

DeletedUser

General section be best, So CeeCee can flame away at how much she hates us.

DeletedUser

Ahh WFA I will and CeeCee to the search next time I do it. And you KNOW I deserve world section, I am after all that good it would seem, I sure have your attention.

I wuv you too :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ahh WFA I will and CeeCee to the search next time I do it. And you KNOW I deserve world section, I am after all that good it would seem, I sure have your attention.

I wuv you too :icon_confused:
Forums = Boredom release CeeCee, everyone can have my attention if I feel I have a reason to post o_O

DeletedUser

for all the crap everyone says about chase, shes not the one who started this topic. a whole topic for nothing other then a place for people to rag on another poster. i dont know about you, but to me that puts the OP'er and friends below the level of the person they're posting about.

chase, just ignore this thread, all it is is flame bait.

DeletedUser

Sure and it shows what class acts DSL are, little rimmed pondsy thinks he is so cute to think up such a thing. Aint he cute?

If they want to play flame war, and start it with me, it is their option, but I will win.

DeletedUser

And Death sorry to hear about your R/L situation. My condolences.

I have no Idea what you are talking about... Unless its the old stuff.

And I agree with tiger. Don't post here, it is just going to be a flamefest. Ignore the thread and it will just get deleted.

DeletedUser

Okay death, I will give you this if you guys are trying too and I think you might be. Since this thread is about me, and the ops tribe wants it closed, and my tribe member does as well, I will also request it closed.

DeletedUser

Go away fan boi's co, even though i like you, or if you come, make sure you are saying my name each time you do please.

I am after all going for LEGEND here.

Chase I was laughing at my co's comment about colons, not at the context in which he used it in regards to you

DeletedUser

Stupidity is overwhelming :/
Close the thread
Infract Ponds186
Kthxggbai

imsureidontlike69

Sure and it shows what class acts DSL are, little rimmed pondsy thinks he is so cute to think up such a thing. Aint he cute?

If they want to play flame war, and start it with me, it is their option, but I will win.

You're response to my last flame was something along the lines of:

Chase X. said:
Then DO something about it. I already told the staff where I stand. You don't like what I do REPORT IT, everyone else has.

To me you are nobody, so do not feel the need to reply.

I like your idea of winning. Explains the situation of Hubris quite well in fact, just walking away... Must feel good being a winner all the time :icon_cool:

~Imsure

DeletedUser64969

From what ive gathered DSL are backstabbers lol, but thats part of the game anyone who denies it be quiet :p after all this game isnt just about nobling people, and chase its your fault your tribe was buggered, DSL only made a half decent job of it.

DeletedUser

See what I get here Chase.. It is from GoD-SLaYeR.

[spoil]

[12/27/2010 9:29:34 AM] Deathpact: Chase...
[12/27/2010 9:29:48 AM] Deathpact: Our guardians kinda didnt do their fucking jobs
[12/27/2010 9:29:59 AM] Deathpact: if this keeps up, we cannot keep up
[12/27/2010 9:30:09 AM] Chase: nope
[12/27/2010 9:30:19 AM] Chase: maybe then they will do their other job
[12/27/2010 9:30:24 AM] Deathpact: send fakes?
[12/27/2010 9:30:26 AM] Chase: get their stupid asses nobled
[12/27/2010 9:30:30 AM] Deathpact: lol
[12/27/2010 9:30:40 AM] Deathpact: that doesnt help us any more...
[12/27/2010 9:30:42 AM] Deathpact: :p
[12/27/2010 9:30:50 AM] Chase: does if they are nobleing them and not us
[12/27/2010 9:31:00 AM] Chase: meatshield baby
[12/27/2010 9:31:18 AM] Deathpact: lol we both know that they will target the threats
[12/27/2010 9:31:24 AM] Chase: nope
[12/27/2010 9:31:31 AM] GoD-SLaYeR: look at basics
[12/27/2010 9:31:33 AM] Deathpact: DSL isnt that stupid lol....
[12/27/2010 9:31:33 AM] Chase: they are scared of the 'threats' now
[12/27/2010 9:31:37 AM] GoD-SLaYeR: they fucked up on trying to take us
[12/27/2010 9:31:42 AM] GoD-SLaYeR: so they nobled little ones
[12/27/2010 9:32:02 AM] Chase: they will noble the nubs like any wretched tribe
[12/27/2010 9:32:02 AM] GoD-SLaYeR: cowards.
[12/27/2010 9:32:11 AM] Deathpact: kk
[12/27/2010 9:32:16 AM] Chase: we are letting the meatshield stay
[12/27/2010 9:32:19 AM] Chase: for this war
[12/27/2010 9:32:29 AM] Chase: i have never ever used people that way before
[12/27/2010 9:32:33 AM] Anwo: So we do have a different OP plannned and in motion now right?
[12/27/2010 9:32:36 AM] Chase: but if we don't, we are [SQUEEZED]
[12/27/2010 9:32:42 AM] Chase: yeah, kinda[/spoil]

So, after all, Chase is not much concerned about all her "My Men", eh!?

Btw, you do know that G-S, is planning to merge account with a DSL player ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You got that right first world i ever used them. So sad they will ever know because MY meatshields are 100pct inactive :p

Also since dsl LIKES nobling inactives, it has save some of my poor beaten but not quite broken REAL men from your savagery.

See how DSL treats ALLIES BE WARNED!

DeletedUser

Such lies. You meant all the little ones, don't try and cover it up with inactives. If Zezula was nobled, you would have considered her a meatshield too.

DeletedUser

You are so full of shit death, you KNOW i STILL wont allow bad things to happen to ANY of my active members. Just sadly your bad things and my bad things are so different.

I WILL let her take fire. I will try to stop if she is getting nobled. BUT if she does get nobled, I will be there to help her back up to her feet.

This T E A C H I N G T R I B E that your precious God-Slayer took on then didn't do shit with so that I had to take it over, teaches BRAVERY AND WAR. I understand how this would confuse a coward such as yourself death, but that is how it is.

And to your fan boi, dsl can keep going on about me being gone. But I am still 100pct here taking this BULL SHIT CONSTANT HARASSMENT FROM YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE.

Think I could not have 15 TRIBE members out here taking up for me? Please, in a heart beat. I don't put them in that position tho because I AM WATCHING AFTER THEM. Yes I know dsl PROBABLY does not husstle up this incredibly puke worthy fan boi's nor it's member out here to talk, but then again it isn't hard being a bully when you are in 10th grade and most of my members are in kindergarten.

BE PROUD dsl BE PROUD.

DeletedUser

Your bad thing was...

"If you are RIMMED relocate to North West Rim..."

Very Inspiring, tell them where to restart big help that would be no? How would you help them, no one in Hubris would support her. Not even GS or Beef could due to her location.

Oh wait! I know get Slinky to send fakes to whoever attacks her, PRESSURE DSL with FAKES.... Brilliant plan Chase. Brilliant. Wake up and smell the sunshine love. Hubris died when its active members did. Want some examples?

Ajuuu, Chandragupt, Ryan4x, StrikeForceChaos, Byronic Hero's (Account was being given to fairclb), Slavi, LPUG, Opal (All 3 active, all 3 lost a village to me). How were they saved by your efforts?

I repeat, stop bullshitting. You never had the POWER to help your members, you never will.
On a sidenote: Had I been one of these members you taught "BRAVERY and WAR" to, would I have ended up quitting like them as well? Because of your inadequacy as a Duke/Leader/War General.

Before you come in here and start yapping on about how some of them quit. It is not the player I am talking about, but the accounts themselves. How were you able to PROTECT their villages. The answer? you weren't, why?, They were meatsheilds.

DeletedUser

Death, because i own up to shit. UNLIKE your precious DSL, I was going to give you something today. Guess I still will, but this thread is going no where except to a ton of infractions and it won't be for MY tribe since they aint out here sticking their foot in their mouth 30 posts to every one of yours. BUT here.

Death IS a coward, this will never change. But i also accused you of being a traitor. You said prove it. I had 'information' that you were feeding DSL information BEFORE you left hubris. BUT it was not from a solid source. When you did leave I assumed it was true. I have yet to find proof of you being a traitor before you left. I am still looking tho, some with scruples such as yourself, I would EXPECT that from you. But for now, I will retract everything I have said about death being a traitor, UNTIL I GET PROOF.

Death you were one of the first to ask this thread be shut down, I stopped in here, most of DSL stopped, but yet here you are back running your mouth not 5 post away from where you are encouraging your tribe not to respond here.

Wishy washy much death?

MUST KEEP MOUTH SHUT, Damn that is the hardest part about taking orders from higher up sometimes I MUST KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. It would be EASY to post out here EXACTLY what hubris has been up to in this war, but I can't, so I won't.

But I will say one thing. STATS were never ever important to Hubris' role in the war, ONLY BRAVERY WAS.

You have no idea what i am able to do, or who I am able to protect or how, actually you should have a little clue there death seeing as you were on my HIGH COUNCIL. But still. Stats were never important. This world is young, some of my members will STILL be here long after you are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.