DSL are Backstabbing Liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser64969

I am keeping to the clause I set. :icon_neutral:

as i said mark when we had our little group convo, lol i think everything just came out rather badly shame that it dosnt matter now.

DeletedUser

Yea please just stay quiet so i can go back to work. The past is the past and Chase has little impact on the future so lets just keep it at that

Michael Corleone.

So when are you going to make your HUGE impact on the world?

DeletedUser

Keep telling yourself that TRAITOR JOE!

Thanks for the nickname. And you can keep spouting what you want as you may have noticed i have stayed clear of these forums because i could care less to read the drivel that you have been posting

DeletedUser

LMAO, so good to see the drama has not changed around here. :lol:

Michael Corleone.

trader-joes-paper-bag-logo.jpg

Clever name is clever.

earthquake girl

LMAO, so good to see the drama has not changed around here. :lol:

We left a hefty trail of infractions and warnings for you to follow so you wouldn't get lost on your way back to us. Sort of like bread crumbs. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We left a hefty trail of infractions and warnings for you to follow so you wouldn't get lost on your way back to us. Sort of like bread crumbs. :icon_wink:

LOL, I looked at your roster, would not have expected anything less with that crew.

My recommendation for this world is for the mods to just go ahead and say it's over. :icon_cool:

earthquake girl

I'll work on that as soon as you move closer and join us. :p

DeletedUser

Chase still going strong I see. Good for a laugh always. Who let you out of your padded cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.