DSy4 Declares on ACE F.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
too much barb noblers kills the tribe.Barb noblers can never rise to the occasion when the frontline is under heavy fire.

DeletedUser

I think 400 barbs are not that big. Look at population. We have over 100 members and if we look back who many players left this world and they nobbled a barb (forever). Let say 100 players from ACE leave this world and before leaving they nobbled a barbarian.

400 barbs is a lot. And for the record, it's closer to 500 now. Also, the fact that you have over 100 members is bad in and of itself, so using that as a justification for barb nobling is... silly.

That statistics will tell that up til now every player nobbled only two barb. Which is too less in a church world.

Those guys who use this point against us dont have much experience or bunch of noobs.:icon_smile:

Those "noobs" seem to be doing a fine job to me.

As a defender i will say BAD are better attacker then DSY4 (general not specific) but BAD do have a lots of internal to noble thats why they always ran short of nobles. 70 percent of BAD top player (1st) villas once belongs to his tribe mates.

This war is barely a day old, so judging DSy4's abilities based on what has occurred thus far seems rather premature.

>> right.

>> right.

To fight well, you need defense. A war eats much defense, so noble barbs for recruiting fast defense (1 example for a tactical maneuver). Some players noble barbs to turtle around (maybe they are not good fighters, but they do what´s possible (so its a strategy too)). If you call you fighter, than you should think this way: The more villas an enemy has, the longer the fight will be and thats what the fighters are looking for, right? rhetorical question
-> the barb-nobler is happy
-> the fighter SHOULD be happy

:axemen:

I'm not sure what I just read, but if I understand it correctly, you are suggesting that nobling barbs = more defense = better for everyone. That's simply not true. Defense can only help save villages, and only up to a point. If you can't take villages, you can't beat an enemy. Thus those barbs are far more useful being farmed to produce nukes and nobles(and defense, mind you) than they are being nobled and slowly being made into defense.

There is no such things as 'quick defense' on TW. If it's quick, it's useless.

DeletedUser112964

5e05V.jpg

​-R

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a defender i will say BAD are better attacker then DSY4 (general not specific) but BAD do have a lots of internal to noble thats why they always ran short of nobles. 70 percent of BAD top player (1st) villas once belongs to his tribe mates.

Having been one of the founding dukes of DSy4 (Cryptic Turnip account up until the three of us finally left this game behind us), I can guarantee that making this assumption so early on in the war is not a smart move on your part.

The original members of DSy4 were hand-picked by the original leadership team, and all would be rated in the most talented players I've ever had the luxury to play with. You will be hard pressed to find a more loyal or dedicated team, which is what we aimed to build when we created DSy4 - a tribe where everybody is happy and everybody can work well as a team.

As an additional piece of information:

I know people within bAd, as some played on W39 which I and the other two former Cryptic Turnips also played on. As a bit of advice, the tribe bAd members came from there got annihilated by us when we re-joined the world to stop that tribe winning it. They may be very talented, but they've lost to members of DSy4 in the past despite having a very sizable advantage.

I'm watching with interest to see how the team is performing. Best of luck to my old tribe; though I doubt you'll need it!

Last edited:

DeletedUser109358

So you (one last shot) saying that bad got their older enemies back and from your tone it seems that you are saying that they will fall again against dsy4.

Okay we will see rescuer of W 39 is true or wrong.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No,

I'm saying that you should do your research before saying one tribe is better than the other, when there is evidence from past worlds to suggest the opposite of what you have said.

DeletedUser113010

ooh it's a googly

easy going so far,took 10 vills off ACE already personally :icon_cool:

DeletedUser112964

googly!

Now i remember you in w52.

Welcome.

Yeah Googly is one of the old dukes and One Last Shot has been his forum alias for some time.

@Googs, hope all is well with you mate. Good to see your face around lurking.

-R

DeletedUser

Having been one of the founding dukes of DSy4 (Cryptic Turnip account up until the three of us finally left this game behind us), I can guarantee that making this assumption so early on in the war is not a smart move on your part.

The original members of DSy4 were hand-picked by the original leadership team, and all would be rated in the most talented players I've ever had the luxury to play with. You will be hard pressed to find a more loyal or dedicated team, which is what we aimed to build when we created DSy4 - a tribe where everybody is happy and everybody can work well as a team.

As an additional piece of information:

I know people within bAd, as some played on W39 which I and the other two former Cryptic Turnips also played on. As a bit of advice, the tribe bAd members came from there got annihilated by us when we re-joined the world to stop that tribe winning it. They may be very talented, but they've lost to members of DSy4 in the past despite having a very sizeable advantage.

A sizeable advantage? You mean the fact that nearly every tribe wanted to war us because it was a pre-made tribe + RAID and NOB!! both warring us and we were still winning until A-21 was formed, you guys cleaned up your act and ultimately screwed us over, I'll admit. I was also quit noobish at that time, but obviously have grown alot, skill-wise since and if I'm correct, myself and I think one other person in bAd were the only other ones in W39.

Anyhow, DSy4 chirping us aside, I'm rootin' for them since I do somewhat respect them as players and I've learnt not to hold grudges from W39. :p

Happy hunting Decipher boys and ACE.F.... Save us a spot on the rim.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A sizeable advantage? You mean the fact that nearly every tribe wanted to war us because it was a pre-made tribe + RAID and NOB!! both warring us and we were still winning until A-21 was formed, you guys cleaned up your act and ultimately screwed us over, I'll admit.

I mean as in, when A-21 formed you had over 50% dominance. That's a sizeable advantage :)

DeletedUser112106

40-0 now
Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: ACE, ACE2, ACE_KB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 191
Difference: 27

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 0
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,153,215
Side 2: 1,073,018
Difference: 80,197

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 360,839
Side 2: 0
Difference: 360,839

chart

DeletedUser

To be fair to ACE, it would seem most of DSy4's conquers are from just two players. Would love to see the in-game warstats so that we can see who is actually attacking who.

DeletedUser111206

To be fair to ACE, it would seem most of DSy4's conquers are from just two players. Would love to see the in-game warstats so that we can see who is actually attacking who.
or you could check twstats? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser113010

here you go bad a gift for you since i'm such a nice guy

Defender's troops in other villages
DR-001 (459|390) K34 500 0 0 500 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 0 0
Sam Shin (484|410) K44 1248 0 0 669 0 0 0 350 0 0 0 0 0
Kraken (483|409) K44 750 0 0 735 0 0 0 223 0 0 0 0 0
Jang Gwang Nam (480|409) K44 500 0 0 500 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops in other villages
Swal row (465|395) K34 777 0 0 778 0 0 0 272 0 89 0 0 0
Jang Gwang Nam (480|409) K44 500 0 0 500 0 0 0 337 0 0 0 0 0
Kraken (483|409) K44 500 0 0 510 42 0 0 154 0 0 0 0 0
Sam Shin (484|410) K44 500 0 0 500 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 0 0
Dog fancier (484|413) K44 658 0 0 623 0 0 0 76 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

or you could check twstats? :icon_idea:

TWStats only gives generic numbers. It doesn't show who is actually attacking the other tribe, just who is attacking someone somewhere in some tribe or maybe not.

DeletedUser111206

TWStats only gives generic numbers. It doesn't show who is actually attacking the other tribe, just who is attacking someone somewhere in some tribe or maybe not.
So you're saying that twstats doesnt show who conquers who? :icon_confused: If that's the case I understand you're confused and want answers.