Dudes pretending to be chicks . . . v2

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh? Radio Silence converted you as well, looks like vodkaiser has two new erm.. hoes to divert with :icon_razz:

No, I converted radiosilence. I performed the op myself (it's easy with scissors - nail scissors were fine for radiosilence's op..). :icon_cool:

When vodka has enough vodka, I'm pretty sure he likes to experiment a bit as well.

DeletedUser51390

wait a minute!!!! you cant be telling me that Pulsar is actually a guy are you????:icon_confused:

Wallam

No, I converted radiosilence. I performed the op myself (it's easy with scissors - nail scissors were fine for radiosilence's op..). :icon_cool:

When vodka has enough vodka, I'm pretty sure he likes to experiment a bit as well.

All I am saying is.. The human centipede. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wait a minute!!!! you cant be telling me that Pulsar is actually a guy are you????:icon_confused:

:lol::lol:

I always thought was a girl. Then just recently turned out to be a he (not too sure :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser51390

:lol::lol:

I always thought was a girl. Then just recently turned out to be a he (not too sure :icon_neutral:

No way!!! after all these years of making everyone think he is a actually a she!!! Thats is absolutely nuts!! Literally....

DeletedUser

No way!!! after all these years of making everyone think he is a actually a she!!! Thats is absolutely nuts!! Literally....

Yeah crazy stuff right man dudes pretending to be girls to get some e-social status or something like that, is pretty pathetic.

DeletedUser

I was going to try pretending to be a sweet girl in this world, not to my tribe, but at least to my immediate neighbours when mailing. But of course, I forget. It really is quite a lot of work if you are to pull it off convincingly. I have not once tried to actually tell people what I am beyond, my profile which portrays me as a 43-year old, but still beautiful Tricia McMillian. I did not expect anyone to take that seriously, to be honest. Nevertheless, it does give rise to some confusion, which may be to my benefit. If so, I won't complain :p

Deadlyninja today at 04:53
are you really female like your profile says?

Trillian McMillian today at 04:53
No, not really. :)

Deadlyninja today at 05:50
oh i was just wondering cuz its usually women who are this sneaky

Trillian McMillian today at 11:07
I have no idea why you would think that, but okay . . . :)

and this random guy:

swewarer on 06.05. at 16:44
you are cute =PP

I don't think very many are capable to pull off an illusion that goes much further than a profile, for a very long time, and fewer would be willing to, I really would think these cases are rare (I have never heard of them).

DeletedUser

I really would think these cases are rare (I have never heard of them).

A certain moderator did it for years, including faking pictures with "her" ie his game tag in it :) Which in and of itself is a bit disturbing, using someone else' image as ones own.... Odd that they fired someone for lying about age, yet this they allowed. Very odd indeed, one my say hypocritical.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow I am surprised at how one sided the posts are so far. Everyone seems to be overlooking the reverse side of the coin.....

I believe there are probably a fair number of females out there that actively play down their gender in game for the exact reasons you are highlighting.

DeletedUser

Wow I am surprised at how one sided the posts are so far. Everyone seems to be overlooking the reverse side of the coin.....

I believe there are probably a fair number of females out there that actively play down their gender in game for the exact reasons you are highlighting.

One is done to seek attention, the other to avoid harassment. Yes I think that the difference is clear and they should be seen differently.

DeletedUser89643

A certain moderator did it for years, including faking pictures with "her" ie his game tag in it :) Which in and of itself is a bit disturbing, using someone else' image as ones own.... Odd that they fired someone for lying about age, yet this they allowed. Very odd indeed, one my say hypocritical.

You raise a very valid point,
think they musta smoked a joint,
when they came up with the silly rules,
makes them seem like silly fools.

DeletedUser

oh, waht if u do it for the lulz?

While this is an extension of attention seeking. What is exactly for the lulz, can I call my girlfriends annoying friend a fat bitch for the lulz? Can I trip someone and break their leg for the lulz? Does the intent supplant the impact?

I assume your "lulz" comes from taking advantage of these desperate guys, while their actions are wrong, the exploitation of their ignorance is no better. Morally Im no saint, but I try to keep my enjoyment away from being based upon the suffering of others:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser89429

While this is an extension of attention seeking. What is exactly for the lulz, can I call my girlfriends annoying friend a fat bitch for the lulz? Can I trip someone and break their leg for the lulz? Does the intent supplant the impact?

I assume your "lulz" comes from taking advantage of these desperate guys, while their actions are wrong, the exploitation of their ignorance is no better. Morally Im no saint, but I try to keep my enjoyment away from being based upon the suffering of others:icon_neutral:

Now that's just a lie. :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm a girl who has spent a year pretending to be a guy. This is me coming out.

How come you don't here that one much?

DeletedUser

While this is an extension of attention seeking.
It could be seen as such but one may not do it for this reason. Just foolishly fooling around and get enjoyment out of it. may sound weird but oh well, people are weird :D :icon_confused:

I assume your "lulz" comes from taking advantage of these desperate guys, while their actions are wrong, the exploitation of their ignorance is no better.

wow, really? :icon_neutral:

Btw, I fail to see how they suffer. By suffering you mean them not getting hard anymore because the person they thought was female turned out to be a guy? :lol: Yeah, suffering indeed :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator: