-E- vs ~7~

DeletedUser

I don't know who I feel more sorry for, you seven for being clueless or your ally Chess. I had a word with them earlier after we laughed about their poor sword fakes and well....

guyverone on 12.09. at 23:55
Your spear and sword fakes are retarded, and annoying.

Please refer to the forums and lrn2playscrublawlz.

Potato Gun on 12.09. at 23:59
who ru n y do i care? u wanna gt rimed?

guyverone today at 00:04
lawlz, more sword and spear fakes....whyusofailbroski?

Once again, refer to the forum section on learning to play scrub.

Potato Gun today at 00:07

how uno ther sw n sp noone can tell wut thy r leav me alone

guyverone today at 00:12
Oh, and congrats on attacking a barbarian village! It took you ten minutes to send seven attacks to a 116 point village and I just hit restart lol
you fail so unbelievably hard man, it's hilarious.

they have this thing called an attack sorter, it can tell if an attack is a noble/spear/scout/sword or whatever.

Potato Gun today at 00:15
o.......

Potato Gun today at 00:17
**** U UR A PEECE OF **** IM GONNA RIM U U MOTHA*****

guyverone today at 00:21
I think i'll make a forum post about how stupid and poor of a player you are....brb.

Obviously, I edited out the curse words.

DeletedUser

Cant be real. Seriously? Lol XD

Could you forward me the mail? IGN:Excalibur1234

DeletedUser

At least I am on the winning team :)

Side 1:
Tribes: -E-
Side 2:
Tribes: ~7~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 139
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,616,911
Side 2: 1,167,696
Difference: 449,215

chart

DeletedUser

Seven-of-Nine today at 00:37
Yes we noticed - at least we dont need to go to big tribes for support - we look after our own : P

Yet we have nobled villes with plenty of inbound def from Chess , so you obviously can't look after your own ... what is that word used to describe a person who says one thing and does another ???..

[spoil]
6143629942_0be072b987.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser62657

Cant be real. Seriously? Lol XD

who knows, anything is possible....

[spoil]LC (852|338) Potato Gun F150.60 13/09 16:09:16 RatedRR (768|213) K27 Potato Gun tomorrow at 09:41:59:192 12:30:40
LC (852|338) Potato Gun F150.60 13/09 16:09:22 RatedRR (768|213) K27 Potato Gun tomorrow at 09:42:05:283 12:30:46
LC (852|338) Potato Gun F150.60 13/09 16:09:28 RatedRR (768|213) K27 Potato Gun tomorrow at 09:42:11:337 12:30:52
LC (852|338) Potato Gun F150.60 13/09 16:09:33 RatedRR (768|213) K27 Potato Gun tomorrow at 09:42:16:839 12:30:57[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Duke Funky's war performance:

Side 1:

Tribes: -E-
Side 2:
Players: Funkazoid

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 10
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 455,171
Side 2: 92,966
Difference: 362,205

chart

Yet we have nobled villes with plenty of inbound def from Chess , so you obviously can't look after your own ... what is that word used to describe a person who says one thing and does another ???..

Just following your tribes example :)

PS Hey its a great idea you gave us - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seven-of-Nine today at 00:37
Yes we noticed - at least we dont need to go to big tribes for support - we look after our own : P

Seven-of-Nine: Just following your tribes example

You contradicting your own posts now seven , careful or you will disappear up your own paradox ... it will be interesting to see how long you last before your tribe has to perma sit you again ..

[spoil]
6145547896_70b4e6ea79.jpg
[/spoil]

Seven-of-Nine: PS Hey its a great idea you gave us - thanks!

No worries seven i know your leaders envy our ability to think for ourselves , something E has never managed to do ... :icon_eek:

[spoil]
6144996187_54d0d27e09.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser101787

we thought up our own newspaper, thats something =D

Btw even if fail at failing isn't a double negative since it's not implied in a mathmateical sense, the word placment would suggest that she is fail at failing thus she does not fail 0.0

Sorry, ranting on in my Asian nerdiness -.-

DeletedUser

there is a rather consistent tone in this thread the persistent flaming or attempting to flame of seven of nine. If this were a war of words ~7~ would be loosing at that also.

need i bring up ~7~s repeated attempts and failures at trying to wipe a tiny little tribe like FE@R off the map.

xstefanx

there is a rather consistent tone in this thread the persistent flaming or attempting to flame of seven of nine. If this were a war of words ~7~ would be loosing at that also.

Is that because it takes us 1 post to say what would take 7o9 5 posts? Oh noez. We lose at post count.

need i bring up ~7~s repeated attempts and failures at trying to wipe a tiny little tribe like FE@R off the map.
Oh yeah... umm fear is holding strong. chapeau

image.php

DeletedUser4587

I dunno.. they have 19.7k points still, and they've held that for almost 3 weeks. that's impressive.

DeletedUser

not to mention the fact that all active members of FE@R joined -E-.

And post count wasnt what i was referring to, valid points within those posts was what i was referring to.

Its a little like watching school kids argue minus the whiny voices

DeletedUser62657

Is there a valid point anywhere at all in this thread?

The tone was set in lil miss attention seeker's OP.

IDK why this war has a thread, it's a rim war, not like it's important. Nobody cares other than the people involved.

DeletedUser

IDK why this war has a thread, it's a rim war, not like it's important. Nobody cares other than the people involved.

You answered your own question ya silly goose.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the war...

Until it turned into a gangbang.. it was nice and close until -E- cried for Chess to join in.

DeletedUser

"You play to win the game" -Herm Edwards

I totally agree that nobody cares exept parties involved. That being said and true to the spirit of Herm's quote, nobody is going to care how the war was won, except the parties on the losing side. Being far out west of the main melee, Im sort of bored, so I took up the task of coordinating and arraying the defense of 7 of 9 (as of yesterday), that is why Seven's gains against her will be short lived. I was quiet and just being a trooper... but with little to do, I have to keep busy :D Seven has some very good players, as I mentioned earlier in the thread. But in the end, strategic moves by -E- leadership look as tho they may have trumped any percieved or actual tactical advantage of Seven. You play to win the game(or war).

DeletedUser94904

Some people just need their hand held I guess

actually ~7~ came running to chess for help when -E- declared.

Seeing as -E- have been closer to us we decided to help them, -E- never asked us to join in. We just did because of ~7~ running to us

DeletedUser62657

Actually, ~7~ did no such thing.

We had a NAP with Chess, and four days before -E- declared, I approached you about upgrading to an alliance.

I would not call that running, not by any stretch of the imagination.

So, go take your lies, and I'll see you on the battlefield.