East VS West stats

DeletedUser

Easy for you to say with 3 active members in your tribe! :lol: 3 out of 14 are active, percentage wise that's 79% inactive. For LEGION to be that inactive would require 48 people to be inactive. :icon_rolleyes:

Of course you don't. You seem to be able to pull out PM's with me at any given time however. :) But who cares if you have the mail or not, care to reveal who it is?

Yeah, I'm so self centered that I have been Duke of LEGION for day one. That's some selfishness I have. :lol:

It wasn't in the post I quoted but you go on about it all the time so I addressed it whilst I felt to.

I didn't say there is nothing in the backlines, I said not everyone has all their turtles at home like suggested i.e. not doing anything.

Marquis was going to join you if I'm not mistaken but decided to stay, then few weeks later he set someone as sitter and never came back. No real loss considering he didn't make much effort to ask for support or defend properly.
Baeze - I believe I addressed this already. He threw in the towel after being active as he could be. Ofc, you'll had a major part in him quitting and I won't deny that. He didn't go 'inactive' because of you however.
Shallor - was kicked for seemingly letting you guys take villas uncontested. He didn't ask for support etc and then tells us how he want's to downsize to 2 villas and continue playing! (WTF?!?!). He never contested being kicked.
Elmo - Oh please.. You have absolutely nothing to do with Elmo's frontline being nobled by Ox!! Stop flattering yourself coz he wasn't under much pressure from you guys at all.
Wes - yeah he has 11 mil points. He was very active in the early days and always willing to get involved as much as time allows. He posted that so stress the fact that he's not as active as he can be anymore and TW really isn't a priority for him. He has openly acknowledged that the current op on him is 'pretty neat'. You think he'll quit just because of a couple thousand attacks?

Show me where I have said that players being inactive is the only reason for your gains and I will publicly apologise. :icon_wink:

Nice statement.. But what about DETOX with only 3 active..? Oh wait, I forgot that you are an exception because the greatness the 3 of you provide is more than enough for the whole world! :lol: Without the 3 of you, they are just a bunch of accounts that have more or less flatlined.

How would you know that theres only 3 actives in legion you have not been in detox at all to know that :icon_neutral:

Like how i used your words there :)

Im also pretty sure theres more than 3 of us active :)

I know that for a fact :)

Also you are wrong marquis was never going to join us . Baeze was . He chickened out called us traitors and payed for his big mouth when he got what was coming to him .

I got told elmo has had enough of the 'pressures' of frontline duty quoted from one of your players .

Wes , yep 11million but not taking this game seriously :icon_neutral:

Of course you don't. You seem to be able to pull out PM's with me at any given time however. :) But who cares if you have the mail or not, care to reveal who it is?

If you read my reply you will see i said it was drunk who said it . Ask him yourself :)

Also them pms with you are probably going to be deleted soon right on last page :(

DeletedUser

Who/Evoke/Morph players MO: (additions)

4. Say the word "fail" often

5. Lose wars like its your job

DeletedUser

LOL man i have not laughed like this in a long time "lose wars like its your job" LOL legendary LOL

DeletedUser

How would you know that theres only 3 actives in legion you have not been in detox at all to know that :icon_neutral:

LOL! I know what you meant but that's funny. :)

I know that for a fact :)

And I'm pretty sure for a fact that there are more than 12 people active in LEGION. :icon_wink:

Also you are wrong marquis was never going to join us . Baeze was . He chickened out called us traitors and payed for his big mouth when he got what was coming to him .

I got told elmo has had enough of the 'pressures' of frontline duty quoted from one of your players .

My mistake about Marquis but who told you that about Elmo?!? You should know that he's in it to the end. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If I were a moderator here I'd close every post with the words baeze, inactives and stacking in them. Find something new to talk about y'all, Rhand is getting bored :). Who the hell cares who killed who and who went inactive about it, it's just will keep on going back and forth with people we did this, you did that, no! we did that and it was better. Yes some people go inactive due to attacks, yes the other tribe gains ground by that, well great, has happend to both sides, and there is no point on repeating the same stuff over and over again.

DeletedUser81101

By Mineslong definition of active; there is only you, himself, droid and domi active in DETOX.
He chickened out called us traitors.
Because you are traitors, especially you, you backstabbed hawks, then backstabbed legion to run back to hawks!
Wes , yep 11million but not taking this game seriously :icon_neutral:
Many large players don't take computer games seriously...

DeletedUser

PZA, you claim there is only 3 active members in Detox, Mines, Mav and myself?

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Mines Long12, Mavarok, Domin8rix
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 804
Side 2: 302
Difference: 502[/spoil]

Hrrm.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX
Side 2:

Side 1: 913
Side 2: 590
Difference: 323[/spoil]

It's magic ! The sheer name 'Detox' gives us +109 enemy conquers ! Also notice the Legion conquers on Detox? Since they know '79%' of Detox is inactive, they have targeted our inactives :lol:

Come on, let us see the flame where as my stats are bias. Better yet, let me offer you to give us a list of your 'active' members we never see, post them in some stats against our 3 active players, and we can see how active your guys are? :lol:

DeletedUser

Right just to get rid of all this rubbish that pza7 continually spouts.

Me Against LEGION
Side 1:
Players: Mines Long12
Side 2:
Players: shallor

Side 1: 457
Side 2: 240
Difference: 217

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,811,372
Side 2: 1,900,357
Difference: 1,911,015

chart

Rich Against LEGION
Side 1:
Players: Mavarok
Side 2:

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 38
Difference: 264

chart

Side 1: 2,480,955
Side 2: 313,717
Difference: 2,167,238

chart

Domi Against LEGION
Side 1:
Players: Domin8rix
Side 2:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 24
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 532,074
Side 2: 181,343
Difference: 350,731

chart

Droid Against LEGION
Side 1:
Players: droid17
Side 2:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 13
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 223,289
Side 2: 110,482
Difference: 112,807

chart

MrClean Against LEGION
Side 1:
Players: mrclean
Side 2:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 44
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 378,567
Side 2: 385,364
Difference: 6,797

chart

Cornholio Against LEGION
Side 1:
Players: Cornholio29
Side 2:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 16
Difference: 62

chart

Side 1: 677,515
Side 2: 144,711
Difference: 532,804

chart

These are all active players who are beating you. We have other active players who are losing but they are still active. We have 3 inactives 21% of our tribe. Meaning that 79% of our tribe is active. Once these 3 are internalled though we still have all our members fighting against you. Then who are you going to attack?

DeletedUser

You think I'm the one who continuously spouts rubbish?!?! :lol: But in any case, nice stats.

As for me, you know who I'm going to attack. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You think I'm the one who continuously spouts rubbish?!?! :lol: But in any case, nice stats.

As for me, you know who I'm going to attack. :icon_wink:

Well yea .. We just called you out on it?

DeletedUser

active inactive active inactive active inactive. /me goes inactive on the forums. Cya all in a couple of months when I have forgotten why I stopped reading them ^^. And I swear to god if the first thing i see then is another post about activity I'm gonna blow something up XD

DeletedUser81101

MrClean Against LEGION
Side 1:
Players: mrclean
Side 2:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 44
Difference: 2

so he is an active player beating us? hmmm...

on a more ironic/humorous note... mines remember how much you scorned PZA?
Side 1:
Players: PZA7
Side 2:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 23
Difference: 28

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I know its great isnt it. Do you also remember how much I scorned LEGION?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 457
Side 2: 240
Difference: 217

chart

Side 1: 3,811,372
Side 2: 1,900,357
Difference: 1,911,015

chart

DeletedUser

so he is an active player beating us? hmmm...

on a more ironic/humorous note... mines remember how much you scorned PZA?
Side 1:
Players: PZA7
Side 2:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 23
Difference: 28

chart

Er drunkdid you not see the part where jack said some of our actives are loosing to you :icon_neutral:

Im still waiting for some fakes back :icon_neutral:

Nice stats Jack puts me in the lead overall :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Er drunkdid you not see the part where jack said some of our actives are loosing to you :icon_neutral:

Nice stats Jack puts me in the lead overall :icon_cool:

I will have to change that obviously :D

DeletedUser81101

ehh I just suicided a heap of troops on mines & pinder, And funnily enough even nearly got a village out of it!

You'll get your "fakes" again... eventually

DeletedUser

ehh I just suicided a heap of troops on mines & pinder, And funnily enough even nearly got a village out of it!

You'll get your "fakes" again... eventually

I had my recaps on their way, just turned out they were wasted and I didnt have them around for when bdd sent his nobles. So I am just as annoyed about you not getting the village :\

DeletedUser

His new wesgan villages are making up for the difference :icon_wink: