East VS West stats

DeletedUser

Ya, how many of those do you have? Where are they located? Did I care enough to 'try' and stack or recap them? :lol:

Your accomplishment, if you can call taking a few villages you surrounded from me an accomplishment, must be the worst possible thing you could try and make yourself look good over. You enjoy those villages, I'll enjoy the ones I take off other Legion players worth it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

Ya, how many of those do you have? Where are they located? Did I care enough to 'try' and stack or recap them? :lol:

Your accomplishment, if you can call taking a few villages you surrounded from me an accomplishment, must be the worst possible thing you could try and make yourself look good over. You enjoy those villages, I'll enjoy the ones I take off other Legion players worth it :icon_wink:

oh yea I keep forgetting about DETOX/E=MC2/HAWKS tactics of taking villages without the intention to keep them

DeletedUser

hmmm...lots of personal stats....but no tribal ones...

***update***

Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS, DETOX, TW
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 728
Side 2: 455
Difference: 273

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,837,034
Side 2: 3,489,380
Difference: 2,347,654

chart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 134
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 1,277,924
Side 2: 1,018,410
Difference: 259,514

chart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 46
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 279,919
Side 2: 366,117
Difference: 86,198

chart

DeletedUser81101

oh whats that... remember how I kept saying LEGION would catch up again after the IFY fiasco died down :p

DeletedUser

if your talking about the 24 hour :L

That means nothing such a short time frame .

Still loosing in the other two even if its a bit less than usual . Shows we have both had successful ops :)

DeletedUser81101

Richard dont fool your self you are the only member of DETOX that is still going well.
in the last month we've turned a large deficit into positive territory
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX

Side 1: 282
Side 2: 205
Difference: 77

and that deficit against hawks/detox/TW is steadily turning around to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Richard dont fool your self you are the only member of DETOX that is still going well.
in the last month we've turned a large deficit into positive territory
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX

Side 1: 282
Side 2: 205
Difference: 77

and that deficit against hawks/detox/TW is steadily turning around to.

Hasn't your duke told you? There are only 3 active players in Detox :icon_confused: So your stats iz phale :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm, let me simplify it for you, step by step.

1. DiTM posts stats, of just Legion Vs Detox, then "that deficit against hawks/detox/TW is steadily turning around to."
2. I quoted your continuous comments of there being only 3 active players in Detox, making his stats fail.
3. You said, "Seems like 3 is even a little far fetched at this time." - Meaning less than 3 players are active in Detox, further reinforcing my point of his stats ... 'Failing' .. Sorry Mr. PZA, 'phale' - 'fail' - It was intentional, but I'm sorry I didn't make that obvious for people as special as you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser81101

well domi, mines has nearly lost 1 million points now. you havent done much against us.. richard is the only one that is really troubling.. and he's busy internally atm it seems

DeletedUser

well domi, mines has nearly lost 1 million points now. you havent done much against us.. richard is the only one that is really troubling.. and he's busy internally atm it seems

Point it out please, point out my long reply that i say I have done alot, or even been a huge impact on either side, or even point out where I may have slightly implied it...

DeletedUser81101

I didnt say you said you've done much... point out where I said that?

DeletedUser

Catching up with you on internals this month drunk ;)

Steadying the ship have been busy yes with my birthday and all however still managing to get enough time together to formulate some more operations on you guys .

Your time will come the lot of you ;)

And mines has lost 1million points well done :icon_neutral: Baeze lost double that add a few mill more :icon_biggrin:

Detox will rise and so will my stats :icon_razz:

You can ask yut to defended against his 15+ nukes if you think i havent done anything :)

Recapping from Pza now and again ;)

DeletedUser81101

Catching up with you on internals this month drunk ;)
I can make sure this doesn't happen :p

And mines has lost 1million points well done :icon_neutral: Baeze lost double that add a few mill more :icon_biggrin:
The difference: MInes wasnt being an arrogant parading himself around before.... Baeze wasn't even here. Karma i say!
Detox will rise and so will my stats :icon_razz:
I'm sure yours will... cant say the same about the rest
You can ask yut to defended against his 15+ nukes if you think i havent done anything :)

Recapping from Pza now and again ;)

I didn't say you haven't done anythin :p Just recently you've done about as much as I have :D

ps. I could get use to this quote thing haha

DeletedUser

I can make sure this doesn't happen :p

The difference: MInes wasnt being an arrogant parading himself around before.... Baeze wasn't even here. Karma i say!

I'm sure yours will... cant say the same about the rest

I didn't say you haven't done anythin :p Just recently you've done about as much as I have :D

ps. I could get use to this quote thing haha

Neither was Mines, so not much of a difference .. Except the parading part, alot of people do that :icon_wink: