East VS West stats

DeletedUser

I can make sure this doesn't happen :p

The difference: MInes wasnt being an arrogant parading himself around before.... Baeze wasn't even here. Karma i say!

I'm sure yours will... cant say the same about the rest

I didn't say you haven't done anythin :p Just recently you've done about as much as I have :D

ps. I could get use to this quote thing haha

So what have you done except noble inactives :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

since IFY leaving...afew domi villas, afew mrclean villas, soon to be afew mines villas, afew pinder villas, afew faramir villas, afew stejax villas, afew icewong villas.
Not too much but enough, I had a hell of alot of IFY to internal :p

DeletedUser

You can ask yut to defended against his 15+ nukes if you think i havent done anything :)

Look who has the 100K stacks now. :p

Recapping from Pza now and again ;)

Oh please.. you recapped one and were lucky my second noble left loyalty at 1 in my attempt to take it back. The opportunity was there to take far more if you wanted but you didn't even try. Also, don't forget that you sent me a mail immediately after the recap saying..... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh please.. you recapped one and were lucky my second noble left loyalty at 1 in my attempt to take it back. The opportunity was there to take far more if you wanted but you didn't even try. Also, don't forget that you sent me a mail immediately after the recap saying..... :icon_wink:

Well .. 'stack' .. And, why wouldn't he?

DeletedUser

Where did I say it was a bad thing/he shouldn't or even imply it...? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes i needed 100k stack :)

Since werent sure about the wall :)

Also recapped two and defended against them .

Been inactive myself munching on inactiuves but still able to noble some of the enemy :p ;)

DeletedUser

PZA is just referring to all the whining from you people about stacks, and then using them yourself, wich you should! And now ur gonna whine because a joke about it? Honestly you guy's need a spokesperson who filters out the whining. I propose the following, from now on before you post anything, you send everything in mail to the person who does the least whining, and then he filters out the whining, get's you all in one line, and maybe just maybe we'll have something to read that doesn't give us a headache.
And no that wasn't really nice, but seriously I'm addicted to reading the public forum, I want to stay away, but I keep opening it day after day after day, and every post written it goes downhill, including this one i suppose, the word whining is used excessivly. Bad Rhand!

DeletedUser

PZA is just referring to all the whining from you people about stacks, and then using them yourself, wich you should! And now ur gonna whine because a joke about it? Honestly you guy's need a spokesperson who filters out the whining. I propose the following, from now on before you post anything, you send everything in mail to the person who does the least whining, and then he filters out the whining, get's you all in one line, and maybe just maybe we'll have something to read that doesn't give us a headache.
And no that wasn't really nice, but seriously I'm addicted to reading the public forum, I want to stay away, but I keep opening it day after day after day, and every post written it goes downhill, including this one i suppose, the word whining is used excessivly. Bad Rhand!

Lmao !

When have we ever said stacks are a bad thing? I think you are referring to the many posts about IFY getting heavily stacked, above the rest of others? .. Which makes that whole paragraph a pointless read :icon_biggrin:

And how was my post whining? It was a simple question in reply to what PZA said :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dont worry Rhand , we dont have a problem with you guys on a personal level , this is just the normal to and fro of the publics. I`m sure in real life we would all be good friends as we all share the same common interest ( This bloody game!) Destiny just aligned us on opposite sides of a digital world hence the in game aggression and forum attitudes are a mere reflection of both sides strong will to succeed. Nothing personal really , only problem is none of the sides ever likes to admit to even one mistake in fear of seeming to be inferior to the enemy. But one needs to see beyond that and just enjoy this game for what it is , just a game (Bloody addictive one come to think of it) :)

DeletedUser81101

I think you are referring to the many posts about IFY getting heavily stacked, above the rest of others?

would you not call that whining about stacks? or would you prefer one of the following terms: bitching, moaning, complaining, crying, balling over, getting your knickers in a knot...

and seriously, its fair enough he got them... the man had a continuous front-line spread from k24 down into k65 nearly...

DeletedUser

if you believe this forum is all bout 'whining' you have the free choice not to read it .

But continue too :icon_neutral:

Also stacks were my own troops. Noone elses on an isolated village . It killed what it needed to kill . And it worked because i killed alot of yuts nuking power there :)

His k65 was backline drunk btw believe me i know ;)

DeletedUser

Dont worry Rhand , we dont have a problem with you guys on a personal level , this is just the normal to and fro of the publics. I`m sure in real life we would all be good friends as we all share the same common interest ( This bloody game!) Destiny just aligned us on opposite sides of a digital world hence the in game aggression and forum attitudes are a mere reflection of both sides strong will to succeed. Nothing personal really , only problem is none of the sides ever likes to admit to even one mistake in fear of seeming to be inferior to the enemy. But one needs to see beyond that and just enjoy this game for what it is , just a game (Bloody addictive one come to think of it) :)

You have to keep in perspective acid, that when I say you guy's, i mean Detox, I don't see hawks and detox as one and the same. There are some decent people in hawks and some whiners also ofcourse :), but they don't speak up to much thank god ^^.
In Detox, there are only 3 people to consider, and they all have a tendancy to blame us for stuff they do theirselves, and have one pointless discussion after another about it, going back and forth between them and DiTM, something I call whining :).
Yes it's their good right, yes I could stop reading it, but well I can't stop reading it for some reason, and now and then i just need to trow myself in the middle, and whine back myself for some reason :p. I don't blame anyone, but seriously I want better discussions! :p
And I see it the same way as you Acid. What about becoming that spokes person I talked about? You can filter out the ridiculous comments :).

DeletedUser

You have to keep in perspective acid, that when I say you guy's, i mean Detox, I don't see hawks and detox as one and the same. There are some decent people in hawks and some whiners also ofcourse :), but they don't speak up to much thank god ^^.
In Detox, there are only 3 people to consider, and they all have a tendancy to blame us for stuff they do theirselves, and have one pointless discussion after another about it, going back and forth between them and DiTM, something I call whining :).
Yes it's their good right, yes I could stop reading it, but well I can't stop reading it for some reason, and now and then i just need to trow myself in the middle, and whine back myself for some reason :p. I don't blame anyone, but seriously I want better discussions! :p
And I see it the same way as you Acid. What about becoming that spokes person I talked about? You can filter out the ridiculous comments :).

Or you can just realise this 'world forum' will never be anything but what you said above .

Its always going to be one side versus the other never giving up of corse .

I will give credit where credits due as i always do . (great rhyming their :D ) ((mines long12 op )

However this goes back to the fact of the blame game and as i said to many people it was not you, it was not me, it was both parties .

Both parties made mistakes in why the legion and detox merge did not work . Thats my personal oppinion .

what you call whining ..
You can whine all you want but nothing here will change what happens ingame . Thats where the fighting is :).

Over the past few months my analysis is that Legion hit rock bottom .

Baeze op destroying a player in a matter of two weeks from 6million to 2million .

Then IFY quitting the only way was up .

Legion has responded well . Maybe actually i should say a few players have responded well . Most notably lussinos and Pza7 . Few players in the north as well but i dont deal with them day too day . Also Wesgan , for losing villages which was expected since everyone looses villages when opped on . Just got to gain more back when your next op is :icon_wink:.

Currently I believe Legion is getting closer and closer to regaining a balanced war after it was so unbalanced in their favour then we left etc etc .

They are on the up and will it stop ?

Comments ? Or flames ?

You decide :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pherion will gift his villages to KoE. Stiker just agreed to give his to me. Then I'll internal KoE. Then IFY will co-play with us. First we'll internal the entire legion then. And then play from 1 account. That's my perspective on what will happen the next few months :).

DeletedUser

Pherion will gift his villages to KoE. Stiker just agreed to give his to me. Then I'll internal KoE. Then IFY will co-play with us. First we'll internal the entire legion then. And then play from 1 account. That's my perspective on what will happen the next few months :).

Yep and you wonder why i dont spout an honest and good opinion .

This is a reason why some people are hypocrites.

You complain this forum sux too much moaning etc too many same faces saying stuff thats rubbish then you say that :L

DeletedUser

But more serious, if you compare the player base, our really active players are about the same amount, inactives also the same amount, but ur side has alot more semi-actives. They might be ur extra nudge to win the war they might not. but I think if there is one thing we can all agree on, we're all pretty confident our side will prevail :D

Yep and you wonder why i dont spout an honest and good opinion .

This is a reason why some people are hypocrites.

You complain this forum sux too much moaning etc too many same faces saying stuff thats rubbish then you say that :L

I agree tbh :).

DeletedUser

But more serious, if you compare the player base, our really active players are about the same amount, inactives also the same amount, but ur side has alot more semi-actives. They might be ur extra nudge to win the war they might not. but I think if there is one thing we can all agree on, we're all pretty confident our side will prevail :D

Witch all makes up for one hell of a fight for world domination !!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Seriously Rhand, what have you done to participate any of what you said to the world 33 forum? Nothing! Even I have made a few topics that have been spilled into flaming, do I whine about it like you do?? No, because every world forum has the same problem, if you can call it a problem. Get over it, if you don't like it, there is a simple solution as Mav said = Don't read it.

DiTM, he was 'spread' around those fronts, he didn't cover them all and he had a bunch of noobs he was nobling up (with occasional decent players). We had a full front cover of half of K55 > Straight down to half of K85, with 3 active players, 1 semi-active and a bunch of inactives sitting at the back doing nothing. I can recall countless times many of us asking PZA to start internalling those inactives doing nothing, not responding to anything etc .. But it all comes down to his image of Legion, he would've had to kick 30% of them, which he didn't seem to think was right (lol Losing the #1 spot)

If you honestly have nothing better to say than, "Blah blah, they whined about not getting any help, blah blah" then you probably have the same opinion of Legion that we do, well I'm pretty sure you do :icon_wink: