East VS West stats

DeletedUser

Hey Rhand, FYI Theirselves isn't a word!

You might be on to something :). hehe i'm not english speaking, I tend to make up new words now and then ^^.

And richard, I don't come here to contribute, I come here to whine at ur whining. That's all I'm here for. (/me eagerly awaits the whining response at this. (No really, there's no need at all to respond to stupid comments I write, I don't take much seriously, and we could offcourse have the next 3 pages about why I shouldn't have said you were whiners, and why i'm a hypocrite and a bigger whiner and I have no right at all, but there is really no point, I'll just keep lolling back and provoking you further, so save yourself the trouble and move on to the next issue to whine about, cause all you'll prove in the end is that I'm annoying, pointless and disturbed, and you care to much about what people think))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can recall countless times many of us asking PZA to start internalling those inactives doing nothing, not responding to anything etc .. But it all comes down to his image of Legion, he would've had to kick 30% of them, which he didn't seem to think was right (lol Losing the #1 spot)

My reasons for not kicking these people has nothing to do with loosing the number 1 spot. And quite frankly, it is never something you are going to be able to understand just as you couldn't whilst in LEGION, so I'm not even going to bother trying explain it to you as you are too narrow minded to even try and understand what I will say. Ask Richard, he'll fill you in and something tells me, he does understand my reasoning. :icon_wink:
What I do know is that you left LEGION and started attacking these so called inactive players who do nothing yet we've still maintained #1 spot (not that it matters). :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You might be on to something :). hehe i'm not english speaking, I tend to make up new words now and then ^^.

And richard, I don't come here to contribute, I come here to whine at ur whining. That's all I'm here for. (/me eagerly awaits the whining response at this. (No really, there's no need at all to respond to stupid comments I write, I don't take much seriously, and we could offcourse have the next 3 pages about why I shouldn't have said you were whiners, and why i'm a hypocrite and a bigger whiner and I have no right at all, but there is really no point, I'll just keep lolling back and provoking you further, so save yourself the trouble and move on to the next issue to whine about, cause all you'll prove in the end is that I'm annoying, pointless and disturbed, and you care to much about what people think))

I love it :) Many know I like to stir up others, so if you think you are provoking me, then: You = Phale

FYI - You continuously prove to yourself and others how big a hypocrite you are, and everyone knows arguments with a hypocrite can be very entertaining, so amuse us further :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My reasons for not kicking these people has nothing to do with loosing the number 1 spot. And quite frankly, it is never something you are going to be able to understand just as you couldn't whilst in LEGION, so I'm not even going to bother trying explain it to you as you are too narrow minded to even try and understand what I will say. Ask Richard, he'll fill you in and something tells me, he does understand my reasoning. :icon_wink:
What I do know is that you left LEGION and started attacking these so called inactive players who do nothing yet we've still maintained #1 spot (not that it matters). :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't understand what you would say because it would be stupid and I'd laugh at it? I'm liking it, you are also saying about 5-6 players in Legion are also narrow minded like me, because Oh gosh, those active ones also had the same opinions on the topic :icon_rolleyes:

Are we attacking these 'so called' inactive players? That's news to me :icon_eek:

But you continue holding on to them,

1 LEGION 239.890.014 250.827.206 61 4.111.921 30532 8.215
2 HAWKS 237.333.798 248.867.583 70 3.555.251 31481 7.905

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't understand what you would say because it would be stupid and I'd laugh at it? I'm liking it, you are also saying about 5-6 players in Legion are also narrow minded like me, because Oh gosh, those active ones also had the same opinions on the topic :icon_rolleyes:

Are we attacking these 'so called' inactive players? That's news to me :icon_eek:

But you continue holding on to them,

1 LEGION 239.890.014 250.827.206 61 4.111.921 30532 8.215
2 HAWKS 237.333.798 248.867.583 70 3.555.251 31481 7.905

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

internalling inactive players won't change the total number of points of the tribe :icon_rolleyes:

edit: assuming ppl from the top 40 internalling inactives out of the top 40 would actually increase legion's points on that first column u've got there so saying PZA7 doesn't want to noble out inactives for the rank is plain out ... what's the word u like so much? oh yeah - phale

DeletedUser81101

DiTM, he was 'spread' around those fronts, he didn't cover them all
err... he covered the whole K34 front, the whole k44 front, most of the k55 front, k33, part of k24. 1 player, covered more than your 3 players. I know because I'd been trying to get around him to the frontline the whole time!

I can recall countless times many of us asking PZA to start internalling those inactives doing nothing, not responding to anything etc .. But it all comes down to his image of Legion, he would've had to kick 30% of them, which he didn't seem to think was right (lol Losing the #1 spot)
This is a game, those "inactives" are playing it the way they want.. why kick someone for playing a game the way they want just because someone else doesnt like it. So people play this to war, noble, get involved etc etc. Others play it to pass time/boredom. Who are you to say they must play our way or not play at all!

"Blah blah, they whined about not getting any help, blah blah" then you probably have the same opinion of Legion that we do
How in gods name does that make any sense. I have a very high opinion of LEGION & PZA. He has made the most of every opportunity thats arisen. ANd as for LEGION, so far we have risen above some huge struggles to be back on level terms against 3 tribes...

And now it seems we've even made one of the "LEGIONNAIRES" quit (please correct me if I am wrong about Mines)! Redemption is sweet.

DeletedUser

stick it to him DiTM ... last time i checked if Detox didnt defect i think Hawks and E would be in huge trouble right now and are lucky to be in the position they are ... cause granted Legion hasnt really opened up on Hawks in the last couple of month more concentrating on Detox ... So hence listen up Hawkies your days are number

DeletedUser

internalling inactive players won't change the total number of points of the tribe :icon_rolleyes:

edit: assuming ppl from the top 40 internalling inactives out of the top 40 would actually increase legion's points on that first column u've got there so saying PZA7 doesn't want to noble out inactives for the rank is plain out ... what's the word u like so much? oh yeah - phale

Umm .. Reread previous posts, then reply. kthnxbai

err... he covered the whole K34 front, the whole k44 front, most of the k55 front, k33, part of k24. 1 player, covered more than your 3 players. I know because I'd been trying to get around him to the frontline the whole time!

Yet again. 3 accounts, covering full fronts - IFY didn't have every section of each of those K's covered (because if he did, you're saying the rest of LEGION had 2K's max front with HAWKS? If so, wow, major fail) Yes he did have countless nukes pounded into him, he had some major Ops on him - But he had most of those villages stacked before even having the incoming. He was 1 big account, we had 3 different accounts, doesn't mean any of us had a break from attacks :icon_idea:

This is a game, those "inactives" are playing it the way they want.. why kick someone for playing a game the way they want just because someone else doesnt like it. So people play this to war, noble, get involved etc etc. Others play it to pass time/boredom. Who are you to say they must play our way or not play at all!

The point of this game is to war, and is to noble. You pass time by actually doing these things, do you not? 'inactives are playing it the way they want' - Lol .. Really? That makes sense to you?

How in gods name does that make any sense. I have a very high opinion of LEGION & PZA. He has made the most of every opportunity thats arisen. ANd as for LEGION, so far we have risen above some huge struggles to be back on level terms against 3 tribes...

Someone suffers from memory loss - Shall we bring in some mail from said player yet again?
Your huge struggle's'? What, having to noble up IFY? Lmao, what a HUGE struggle :icon_rolleyes:

And now it seems we've even made one of the "LEGIONNAIRES" quit (please correct me if I am wrong about Mines)! Redemption is sweet.

Quit? You hit him while he was inactive, he still has over 9mil points, and now that the account is active again, what a mystery it is that he isn't losing more villages :icon_rolleyes:

stick it to him DiTM ... last time i checked if Detox didnt defect i think Hawks and E would be in huge trouble right now and are lucky to be in the position they are ... cause granted Legion hasnt really opened up on Hawks in the last couple of month more concentrating on Detox ... So hence listen up Hawkies your days are number

haw haw haw !

Hawks+TW, I don't see E on the map anymore?
So you are saying w/out us, you guys would be giving Hawks alot of trouble? Possibly, but change the word 'you' with 'IFY'
You are concentrating on Detox? The #1 tribe, 250mil points, is concentrating on a 37mil tribe .. Yet you have only taken maybe what, 1mil points off of 1 player in the whole time, while having an active front with us? I was right about the lack of actives in Legion, cause if you were concentrating on us, there would be more than 5 players attacking :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I love it :) Many know I like to stir up others, so if you think you are provoking me, then: You = Phale

FYI - You continuously prove to yourself and others how big a hypocrite you are, and everyone knows arguments with a hypocrite can be very entertaining, so amuse us further :icon_wink:

You know what it is that makes me a hypocrite, in some posts I act normally, depending on who I am talking to, in other posts I talk to you and then I go down to ur level ^^. But I won't continue, I see people actually talk to you guy's, I've realised a while back it has no point, but it wouldn't be fair to constantly write crap in the middle. So POOF, I'm gone untill I can act decently again.

DeletedUser

You dont seem to have read the legion forums to much then . I would not have posted what i thought if i 'cared' about what anyone thought .

All i cared about was making Legion a good tribe and doing my best to stop the big number of players doing nothing and actually start helping the rest of us taking most of the load , because for some it was becoming unbearable ....

However, you wouldnt believe the above anyway probably .

Why dont you go back to writing that 'thesis' that everyone says everytime i question why the hell you are here and not doing something ingame .

It annoys your senior team(council members) btw !

Believe what you want drunk there was more chance of me quitting than mines long quitting . But hey even if he did quit it wouldnt have been down to you lot he just had alot of stuff going on in real life . JUst got alot of incomings to bump it up :icon_eek::icon_neutral:

This sound familiar to the pathetic excuses you have been giving us for why we have eaten through most of legion south without breaking a sweat

LOL one major fail here .
Concentrating on a 37 million tribe and the only headway you have find is on melosira (inactive but every caps a cap) and starting to regain all the villages jack gained off you guys LOL

Your making me feel really good at this game :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@DDRMAAX I've read your earlier posts, thus my post. Internalling inactives does not affect rank (at least negatively), what you said was not thought out well. Just admit of being wrong, it's not a big deal.

@richard 2610 considering I have support in most of the council members' villas, I doubt what you said is true and if it is, it doesn't really matter, what I do with my time is none of your or their concern or should I complain to tw staff that I'm being asked not to be part of the world forums?

DeletedUser

@DDRMAAX I've read your earlier posts, thus my post. Internalling inactives does not affect rank (at least negatively), what you said was not thought out well. Just admit of being wrong, it's not a big deal.

@richard 2610 considering I have support in most of the council members' villas, I doubt what you said is true and if it is, it doesn't really matter, what I do with my time is none of your or their concern or should I complain to tw staff that I'm being asked not to be part of the world forums?

You guys like to threaten don't you .

'should I complain to tw staff that I'm being asked not to be part of the world forums?'

Reread my post and tell me where i said that please ?:icon_neutral::icon_eek:.

I said why are you not here . Not dont come here.

When you seem to do nothing ingame.

Except launch nukes at me , then i find out you were being sitted when that happened LOL :icon_rolleyes:

Tell me beside supporting council villages(like most legion guys do) that were probably sent by a council member . what else :icon_biggrin:

And dom was talking about kicking inactives and nobling them

DeletedUser

I repeat, you have no place to tell me what I should do with my time. Not that it matters, I've finished writing my thesis, and have a masters degree now (I know, yay me!) and I've almost rebuilt all my troops, so expect another visit by them soon ;)

inactives are ppl who are not active (I know quite straight forward right?) --> nobling them shld not be a pblm --> can easily be done while keeping the number one rank.

you see there's a concept called loyalty that comes into play. the only effect nobling out inactives has on points is player based, what you wanted wasn't a better tribe, it was higher points for yourselves.

DeletedUser

Haha what have you done for the legion tribe ?

Pretty sure I done more for that tribe in the short space I was in it than you done .
Firstly I stopped a 5-7million account falling to the enemy :p
Obviously your tribe mates will stick up for you , but i dont care .

I know while i was in that tribe , I did my best for it . ANything i done i done for legion to make a better tribe . But in the end theres only so much you can take . Once you know how it feels to be under incomings for a few months long you will know what i mean .

I wanted to get members like you who do nothing out of the game and to stop riding the bandwagon .

Well done im awaiting your visit your troops will die or have a long trip back .

Loyalty is a two way thing . Like respect it has to be earned , for you I have neither . Wait I do have some respect the respect to respect your enemy . Otherwise whats the point ...

DeletedUser

"riding the bandwagon", I don't really get this expression.

What is it that I am using Legion for exactly? riding the bandwagon implies some sort of benefit for me right?

I haven't really done much internalling ... most of my internals were out of a guy who only got to be in legion bcz when we were in watch I asked OE if he cld get him in as my morale basher.

Other than that, I haven't really been attacked seriously, and the only time I saw some action was when who? tried to get a cluster in between my villas, and failed horribly, so I've never asked for support from tribemates.

so what is it exactly that I am getting from Legion? well the answer would be a good time I suppose, or maybe is that too much to ask?

so yeah I do send all the support I can send and help out in ways that my RL allows.

Loyalty is not something earned, I have to disagree with that. When you are allied to someone (Hawks for example?), you don't turn around and attack them, there's no loyalty to earn there. When you are in a tribe (let's give Legion as an example shall we?), you don't plan an attack on the tribe's leader. So yeah, loyalty is not earned, it's a value that you have, or don't. You don't.

DeletedUser

Yes the benefit you are getting is being in the number 1 tribe and everything you get out of being there.

So are you saying I allied hawks and just did nothing but lose villages they would not attack me ??

An alliance has to work both ways and for that there has to be trust . The loyalty is earnt after the trust FYI.

Yep planned an attack on the tribe leader , revisit the date of that if you can because i was so badly planning that , that i have it saved in one of my folders :icon_eek:

Nothing was said in that mail except shall we hit him because he is doing nothing and yes since i had joined legion and up untill that point he had done nothing .Nothing except say I was inactive .When im defending numerous fronts against hawks and losing 1 village.

Common sense is value you have or you dont I guess you dont have that .

Posting here , rather than gaining enemy villages ingame. Nuking ingame . sitting a legion frontline player etc etc.

You join a tribe for the benefit of both parties right ?

Just answer this specific question.

It should not be too hard :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol, I don't know about you, but being in a number one tribe in tribal wars is not something I boast about to my friends or put on my CV, so I don't really see a benefit there. I wouldn't care if legion wasn't even in the top 20 of w33. not everyone cares about rank as you :lol:

if you have an alliance with a tribe and say you have nothing to do and thus have to go to war with them, loyalty would suggest notifying them that the alliance is over before taking such an act. Or be clever enough not to ask for an alliance in the first place. Attacking the same target doesn't require an alliance does it? well, since Legion and Hawks were never allied I'm gonna take a guess and say no.

I don't care what situation you were in. Anyone who knew what loyalty was wouldn't do what you did when it comes to the way you acted in legion.

I did use to be quite active you know (well I am almost back there now) so I have helped this tribe ever since we were in sins (oh sorry forgot you weren't around by then), you see this is where loyalty kicks in, but guess I wldn't expect you to understand that.

lmao, I'm not even gonna respond to this.

DeletedUser

lol, I don't know about you, but being in a number one tribe in tribal wars is not something I boast about to my friends or put on my CV, so I don't really see a benefit there. I wouldn't care if legion wasn't even in the top 20 of w33. not everyone cares about rank as you :lol:

if you have an alliance with a tribe and say you have nothing to do and thus have to go to war with them, loyalty would suggest notifying them that the alliance is over before taking such an act. Or be clever enough not to ask for an alliance in the first place. Attacking the same target doesn't require an alliance does it? well, since Legion and Hawks were never allied I'm gonna take a guess and say no.

I don't care what situation you were in. Anyone who knew what loyalty was wouldn't do what you did when it comes to the way you acted in legion.

I did use to be quite active you know (well I am almost back there now) so I have helped this tribe ever since we were in sins (oh sorry forgot you weren't around by then), you see this is where loyalty kicks in, but guess I wldn't expect you to understand that.

lmao, I'm not even gonna respond to this.

Haha in the world of tribalwars ;)

Im pretty safe to say not many people would boast about this in real life :icon_wink:

Yes our alliance was terminated when i was kicked from Legion . And detox was downgraded to NAP by LEgion they were still set as ally by us , we thought you guys were going to attack us since everyone knows NAP = noble all players to many tribes and added to the map just so they are a different colour to your allies and you can start thinking about attacking them .

You seem to be a sheep hrgos . IFY posts in the forum one thing you all believe it '
I don't care what situation you were in. Anyone who knew what loyalty was wouldn't do what you did when it comes to the way you acted in legion.'

Tbh, I dont care about you either thats why your backline and never nobled an active enemy .

I am no longer replying to you for the fact you are a waste of time . How do i know ? Your first conquer was an 800 point barbarian !!! :icon_redface:.

Sins merged with legion right ?

Nothing new there then .......:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

If only people would actually read instead of skim through posts, it would save others some time explaining.:icon_rolleyes:

Kicking those players doing absolutely nothing wouldn't affect the rank of Legion? Oh yea, I forgot, you guys have magical players that can internal an account in an hour :icon_rolleyes: