Edge rolls out the drums of war

• Thread starter The Imperfect Paradise
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

MM how interesting, and no fusion you can only read part of this and get the picture don't worry :icon_wink: as from what i can see your making a complete fool of yourself and your tribe, your almost as bad as tealover if thats possible :icon_rolleyes:.

I'd focus on trying to win this war than PnP'ing on the forums and coming through like an illiterate fool (ugh using the word fool twice how distasteful) i suggest you re-read posts before doing any more PnPing, i wouldnt be surprised if the dictionarys in your house started to leak tears because of that post :icon_neutral:.

Now thats my share done i'll watch the proceedings, and everyone ignore tealover, he actually doesn't have a clue (brain damaged fyi) though thinks he's intelligent:icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

MM how interesting, and no fusion you can only read part of this and get the picture don't worry :icon_wink: as from what i can see your making a complete fool of yourself and your tribe, your almost as bad as tealover if thats possible :icon_rolleyes:.

I'd focus on trying to win this war than PnP'ing on the forums and coming through like an illiterate fool (ugh using the word fool twice how distasteful) i suggest you re-read posts before doing any more PnPing, i wouldnt be surprised if the dictionarys in your house started to leak tears because of that post :icon_neutral:.

Now thats my share done i'll watch the proceedings, and everyone ignore tealover, he actually doesn't have a clue (brain damaged fyi) though thinks he's intelligent:icon_rolleyes:.

OMG can you come up with something new? stop using the old crap "you're making a fool out of yourself and your tribe" wtf little girl. Get some new line if you want to flame people.

Now run along

DeletedUser

Fusion ignore the female dog. She is just trying to get attention since she can't get any in real life. :icon_rolleyes:

BTW I'm out Peace out my viger and wiger

DeletedUser

Fusion ignore the female dog. She is just trying to get attention since she can't get any in real life. :icon_rolleyes:

BTW I'm out Peace out my viger and wiger

I know, they just don't listen...they just like to look good...DOW will have no problem with this.

DeletedUser

oh how hurtful i try defend dow and i get a lashing from tealover, yes tealover this is coming from the guy who has three accounts on the forums, also chatted up king the mat 1st in alice saying how "terrible" in bed you were and then you lie about your age saying your 25 but then referring to friends older than you who are 21, seriously get a grip tealover :icon_rolleyes: your so much of a senseless spaz i actually feel sorry for you :icon_neutral:.

My reason for doing so? i can't stand people who talk talk talk and can't spell half the time they are doing so ^^ so basically people like tealover

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.