Edge rolls out the drums of war

• Thread starter The Imperfect Paradise
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clur

How long do you spend making up excuses to try and make yourself look better, cos really if DOW are as bad as you are making out and your soooo elite, then you wouldn't have lost a village. Your excuses are poor and don't add up. You forget, I've seen a couple of reports too. Now I don't mind pnp, but at least let it bear some resemblance of the truth in here.

And wow, blaming your players for being useless everytime you loose a village. That must be good for moral, that. You really are a piece of work. And its funny but I could have sworn that I saw Akatya asked for support or there was something that suggested that they might have needed support. My memory is a 'little fuzzy' on that. I apologise.

I look forward to the list of excuses for anymore villages lost. Perhaps we can all offer a few suggestions for you in advance. They had real life issues, they were a pointwhore, they were quitting anyway.... Anything but conceed that DOW might have beaten you fair and square for whatever reason. Anything but show a little respect to your enemy. Yes DOW suck completely and utterly. You've convinced me. I admit it.

DeletedUser24253

How long do you spend making up excuses to try and make yourself look better, cos really if DOW are as bad as you are making out and your soooo elite, then you wouldn't have lost a village. Your excuses are poor and don't add up. You forget, I've seen a couple of reports too. Now I don't mind pnp, but at least let it bear some resemblance of the truth in here.

And wow, blaming your players for being useless everytime you loose a village. That must be good for moral, that. You really are a piece of work. And its funny but I could have sworn that I saw Akatya asked for support or there was something that suggested that they might have needed support. My memory is a 'little fuzzy' on that. I apologise.

I look forward to the list of excuses for anymore villages lost. Perhaps we can all offer a few suggestions for you in advance. They had real life issues, they were a pointwhore, they were quitting anyway.... Anything but conceed that DOW might have beaten you fair and square for whatever reason. Anything but show a little respect to your enemy. Yes DOW suck completely and utterly. You've convinced me. I admit it.

Ermm,I've explained my reasons,We aren't the best players,neither are you.:icon_surprised:

Amazing huh?

Maybe you should,that would be wonderful.
=]

DOW have beaten us fair and square?

They took 3 vills off of us,what a wooping they are giving us.

Clur

Ok, I'll shut up. Its your choice, if you do or not. But your arguments are seriously flawed.

Clur

Obviously mine....

EDGE - AKATYA on 05.04. at 00:00 Quote i have 68 incomings to all of my villages!! the people who are attacking me are: magnefico, saykagos, chalwa2 the attacks land from 5min to 15h from now. any help will be gratly apriciated!

EDGE - The Imperfect Paradise on 05.04. at 00:03 Quote I'm too far away to arrive in time; therefore, mail Daisy.Maria and jazzz1. That fails get on skpye and see if they are on there...
EDGE - The Imperfect Paradise on 05.04. at 00:08 Quote I sent a fake noble train(rams) at saykagos if he does not catch it right away he should be confused by it(it is within 1 second so it should be believable).
EDGE - Osiadus on 05.04. at 01:58 Quote Have you been able to see which ones are nobles and which are clears?.. I can sit for you and snype trains if there are any. Let me know!
EDGE - bigbadjonjj on 05.04. at 04:07 Quote Might be a mixture of fakes and trains/nukes if they are any good players.

mostly gonna be fakes tho.
EDGE - AKATYA on 05.04. at 12:45 Quote thanks for support guys and Osiadus thanks for sitting me over night.. i still have 13 incoming`s . they were all fakes except one train that left my loyalty at 1 :> its on 7 now the village is GANEsHA viLLAGE (583|451) K45 any support is welcome.
Busby - Clur on 05.04. at 15:45 Quote depending on how many troops you have left in village and how many nobles you have, noble your own village. It will increase your loyalty much quicker to 25. It might save the village for you.
EDGE - Dewdropdeb on 05.04. at 16:03 Quote Support on the way. HC 13 hours out. :/
EDGE - AKATYA on 05.04. at 20:53 Quote thanks for all help.. the attacks are still not letting up have 16 incoming there not giving up. im slowly begining to lose troops. the villages most at risk are DOW (574|457) K45 Loyalty: 54 and AkATyAs viLLAGE (579|450) K45.
GANEsHA viLLAGE (583|451) K45 has been stacked nicly.

Yeah my memory is real fuzzy.

DeletedUser

Obiously..
you make no sense,keep siding with them,I gave you the reasons for our lost vills,did they?

Tjf, no one thinks your cool by posting like this. I doubt anyone believes you if they read this whole thread either.

You aren't winning any respect by this, and you seem to have humiliated yourself multiple times, even though you don't admit it.

Why do you even care so much about who wins? I just think DOW has the better chance because they don't have such big mouths.

You guys talk as your villages are being nobled. i doubt anyone in DOW feels threatened by this war, as all you guys do is talk talk talk, and they know that they're making good progress.

You are making yourself very unbelieveable. All of the members of DOW that post in here have common sense. Clur is bringing up good points, though you don't listen to them because your way to proud of yourself.

I might respect you for being a good player, but your forum activity is making everyone lose respect of you. Even your tribe mates might not agree on everything you say.

BUILDING NUKES,
Fusion Leader

Clur

Taking Dow's side? No. I'm on the side of Akatya and rest of the good guys at EDGE.

DeletedUser

Obiously..
you make no sense,keep siding with them,I gave you the reasons for our lost vills,did they?

Are you really this dumb? You claimed AKATYA never asked for help. Clur posted a thread from your own forum where she not only asked for help, she also thanked people for sending support. You personally commented in the thread so you can't deny knowing about it! That is the problem, you give reasons/excuses, but every verifiable piece of information you give turns out to be wrong.

DeletedUser

TJFKIDD give it up.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

Cheater cheater cheater cheater cheater :lol::lol::lol::lol: hehe your a cheater

DeletedUser

Are you really this dumb? You claimed AKATYA never asked for help. Clur posted a thread from your own forum where she not only asked for help, she also thanked people for sending support. You personally commented in the thread so you can't deny knowing about it! That is the problem, you give reasons/excuses, but every verifiable piece of information you give turns out to be wrong.

Hey morph, let's just let him create more chaos for EDGE, lol.

DeletedUser24253

Tjf, no one thinks your cool by posting like this. I doubt anyone believes you if they read this whole thread either.

You aren't winning any respect by this, and you seem to have humiliated yourself multiple times, even though you don't admit it.

Why do you even care so much about who wins? I just think DOW has the better chance because they don't have such big mouths.

You guys talk as your villages are being nobled. i doubt anyone in DOW feels threatened by this war, as all you guys do is talk talk talk, and they know that they're making good progress.

You are making yourself very unbelieveable. All of the members of DOW that post in here have common sense. Clur is bringing up good points, though you don't listen to them because your way to proud of yourse
You are making yourself very unbelieveable. All of the members of DOW that post in here have common sense. Clur is bringing up good points, though you don't listen to them because your way to proud of youlf.

I might respect you for being a good player, but your forum activity is making everyone lose respect of you. Even your tribe mates might not agree on everything you say.

BUILDING NUKES,
Fusion Leader

I aint trying to look cool,humiliating myself?
please.
Just because some dont agree with me nor my tribe doesent mean they dont respect,I'll post simply because I want to,I am not making false sattements,I am proving every single one of my points,has DOW?
So ermm,your saying if you have a good mouth you b elite 1337?:icon_redface:

The activity part,no need for reply,fix the post,its not called activity,its called judgement.

Ermm,if they did not agree with me,I would of been kicked days ago,prolly rimmed by now.

Building nukes?
Villages Coordinates Points
Village 1/60 539|496 4.478
Village 2|60 539|495 1.464

woo,what a nuke that barb village could have in it,scary.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I aint trying to look cool,humiliating myself?
please.
Just because some dont agree with me nor my tribe doesent mean they dont respect,I'll post simply because I want to,I am not making false sattements,I am proving every single one of my points,has DOW?
So ermm,your saying if you have a good mouth you b elite 1337?:icon_redface:

The activity part,no need for reply,fix the post,its not called activity,its called judgement.

Ermm,if they did not agree with me,I would of been kicked days ago,prolly rimmed by now.

Building nukes?
Villages Coordinates Points
Village 1/60 539|496 4.478
Village 2|60 539|495 1.464

woo,what a nuke that barb village could have in it,scary.:icon_redface:

It's called a signature mate.

DeletedUser24253

Oops.my bad,remember,I was banned the last two days,therefor not knowing who asked for support,sorry.

Clur asked for support and I posted in it?

Only support request I remember posting in,in the last wekk was brets where Clur gave him advice on dodging and such,thanks for that,tho the thread was deleted for some reason,I beleive it was me by mistake because he had posted in the shaered foroums and in the tribe foroums,me meaning to delete the one in the inner tribe foroum might have deleted the shared foroum request even tho I dont remember. sowwy.

Clur

Oh for the love of god. Is english your first language? Cos thats the only reason I can think of for your last post. Did I ask fo support? READ! As for your judgement? What? And don't get me started on your judgement or lack of. Do you normally have this much trouble with reality and telling the truth or is this just a problem with Tribal Wars?

DeletedUser24253

TJFKIDD give it up.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

Cheater cheater cheater cheater cheater :lol::lol::lol::lol: hehe your a cheater

I cheated?
I proved i was unguilty,they gave me my account back,al I did was share passwords basicly.

You still fail.

DeletedUser

I cheated?
I proved i was unguilty,they gave me my account back,al I did was share passwords basicly.

You still fail.

LOL, seriously dude, I mean sharing passwords is fine with me! It seems fun to get banned! It just so happens you were banned those 2 days akat asked for support! I don't think I've made a fool of myself for banning myself, and THEN, I make a fool of myself in the public forums... hmm... not enough, I get nobled! How fun is that stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.