• Thread starter The Imperfect Paradise
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattcurr

Say as you wish.:icon_wink:

EDGE mass recruits.
:icon_neutral::icon_cool:

Mass recruits, odd do you think that? Because their was no allusion to that in my post:icon_neutral:

Obviously a thought in your mind to have come up with that one, so the real question is do you think your mass recruiters?

Don't mind me, I don't even think there is anything wrong with mass recruiting. You can have selective bad recruitment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser24253

Mass recruits, odd do you think that? Because their was no allusion to that in my post:icon_neutral:

Obviously a thought in your mind to have come up with that one, so the real question is do you think your mass recruiters?

Don't mind me, I don't even think there is anything wrong with mass recruiting.

It was a joke.:icon_neutral:
Have a sence of humor.

Bretdawarlord quit,he told us about it yesturday,I beleive one of his main vills was cleared because he asked or support was stacked and then decided to quit and sent it all back.

Then he decided to have fun with the DOW's and start picking off players and backtiming/rimming them.

Then he left the tribe,we did not tell him to,he felt like it.

ohh well,he was a good addition but we'll find better.

mattcurr

It was a joke.:icon_neutral:
Have a sence of humor.

Bretdawarlord quit,he told us about it yesturday,I beleive one of his main vills was cleared because he asked or support was stacked and then decided to quit and sent it all back.

Then he decided to have fun with the DOW's and start picking off players and backtiming/rimming them.

Then he left the tribe,we did not tell him to,he felt like it.

ohh well,he was a good addition but we'll find better.

Im sorry I only recognize good jokes:icon_neutral:

He seemed to have done a great job with the rimming dow, you know with the whole not doing well against them:icon_idea:

And basically on the whole was a shit player but what ever:icon_eek: I guess thats your quality:icon_neutral:

[spoil]4,751 brettedawarlord Alfrond [~DOW~]
1,012 nOkeEe19 [~DOW~] brettedawarlord [EDGE]
3,553 angelsavo brettedawarlord [EDGE]
2,930 lolz000r brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,004 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,005 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,023 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
3,156 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,045 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
2,258 Eredin [EKn] brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,230 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,006 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
[/spoil]

DeletedUser24253

Im sorry I only recognize good jokes:icon_neutral:

He seemed to have done a great job with the rimming dow, you know with the whole not doing well against them:icon_idea:

And basically on the whole was a shit player but what ever:icon_eek: I guess thats your quality:icon_neutral:

[spoil]4,751 brettedawarlord Alfrond [~DOW~]
1,012 nOkeEe19 [~DOW~] brettedawarlord [EDGE]
3,553 angelsavo brettedawarlord [EDGE]
2,930 lolz000r brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,004 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,005 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,023 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
3,156 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,045 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
2,258 Eredin [EKn] brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,230 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
1,006 Abandoned brettedawarlord [EDGE]
[/spoil]

I never said it was funny.:icon_neutral:

Ehhh,you caught me,he was bad player,nobled mainly barbs,it caught my attention at once and I asked him why,he said it was because he needed control of his area,he woulda been eaten in the future anyhow,wasen't as active as he needed to be.

mattcurr

I never said it was funny.:icon_neutral:

Ehhh,you caught me,he was bad player,nobled mainly barbs,it caught my attention at once and I asked him why,he said it was because he needed control of his area,he woulda been eaten in the future anyhow,wasen't as active as he needed to be.
Joke=supposed to be funny? Idk thats what I thought when you tell someone to get a sense of humor.

So then the instigating event then I would assume must have been the loss of a village, so you kept him for what purpose again? Points?

Interesting tactics, good thing your going against those goddamn family tribes, cant have the point whores stay around.

DeletedUser24253

Joke=supposed to be funny? Idk thats what I thought when you tell someone to get a sense of humor.

So then the instigating event then I would assume must have been the loss of a village, so you kept him for what purpose again? Points?

Interesting tactics, good thing your going against those goddamn family tribes, cant have the point whores stay around.

Ermm,was it a joke?

This is going no where but ohh well.

Ermm,he intentially lost the vill,the attacker sent a train,the first noble was killed,then brets vill was cleared,then he asked for support was stacked with about 3k spears swords and like 500 HC,then the attacker stopped,bret tho announced on our skype chat that he had been planning to leave and was now going to leave,so he did,he sent back all support and made a topic asking for noone else to support,DOW saw that he was troopless and took the vill.

Then yet another DOW took a village off him which he took back immidietly.

So ermmm,are you saying you kick players when they lose villages?

Might good reason.:icon_eek:

Its a small world,later on only the elutes will survive therefor anyone that has a flaw such as bret will have to be eaten by elites,obiously everyone does it.

mattcurr

Ermm,was it a joke?

Ermm,he intentially lost the vill,the attacker sent a train,the first noble was killed,then brets vill was cleared,then he asked for support was stacked with about 3k spears swords and like 500 HC,then the attacker stopped,bret tho announced on our skype chat that he had been planning to leave and was now going to leave,so he did,he sent back all support and made a topic asking for noone else to support,DOW saw that he was troopless and took the vill.

Then yet another DOW took a village off him which he took back immidietly.

So ermmm,are you saying you kick players when they lose villages?

Might good reason.:icon_eek:

Its a small world,later on only the elutes will survive therefor anyone that has a flaw such as bret will have to be eaten by elites,obiously everyone does it.

Well no self respecting good player calls themselves elite normally, but what ever. You missed my point, I did not say that kicking him was unwarranted but if you knew he was a non-productive player prior to him being kicked then logic would dictate that the only reason you kept him was for the all important point count. When a player is seen to be not an asset they should be kicked then and their not when they start to make your stats look bad. It just looks a lot like someone keeping someone for points to the outside viewer.

DeletedUser

Wanna point out who?:lol:

we dont kick our players under attack,we stack em,thus making you quit.:icon_wink:

Watch the falling point total and village count, it isn't hard to figure out who I was talking about. And please please please stack away, commit as much defense as you can to villages with no walls.

Clur

Well I'm glad someone else pointed that out...

Some friendly advice to EDGE and Tjfkidd in particular:
Tjfkidd, don't flatter yourself. You have a couple of good players, but I would not describe your tribe as 'elite' by any means. I would by no means call myself an elite player either by any stretch of the imagination, but it is very easy to see straight through you.

Ermm,he intentially lost the vill,the attacker sent a train,the first noble was killed,then brets vill was cleared,then he asked for support was stacked with about 3k spears swords and like 500 HC
Especially when you put this in the same post. If that's your idea of stacking a village with no walls, then you really have no idea. Your tactics are seriously flawed and being too concerned about stats and not losing a single village will cost you dearly.

Bretdawarlord was the player I was trying to help with sniping, when someone took the decision to delete the thread for whatever reason. It doesn’t surprise me he quit because he was struggling. Perhaps you guys were helping him on skype, but I find what you decided to do as questionable in several ways.

When he said that “all the attacks were landing at the same time” I had to explain milliseconds and suggested he try and attempt to snipe since he had nothing to loose and it was a good time to try and learn. His reaction was to say, he’d didn’t have a clue about sniping, and it would be better to let DOW take the village and then retake it. No disrespect to the guy for that, when you are under pressure like that and are inexperienced attempting a snipe can be a bit daunting and I don't blame him. Ironically his suggestion actually seems a better tactical decision that to ‘stack’ a village with no walls with 3k spears and 3k swords and 500HC.

When this all started EDGE were very keen to do their PnP. My reaction was to say, that I’d leave it to you guys since unless you are extremely careful it has the potential to seriously backfire on you.

So far on this thread you have:
Claimed to have an alliance with another tribe when you categorically did not.
Managed to upset and turn half the world who don’t like family tribes against you.
Been seen to be somewhat trustworthy
Had a saga involving a number of playing getting banned, and even if this has been found to be innocent its still extremely damaging.
Claimed to be elite and in the same post completely disproved yourself.

I would suggest that rather than posting on this forum and boasting about your elite nature you shut up and stop trying to defend things as you are simply digging a grave for yourself and those people who unfortunately trust and respect you. I feel sorry for them, as they are in a position where they being badly led to their ruin. Just let your stats do the talking. Don’t underestimate your enemy and dismiss DOW that easily. Right now, I see you using up defensive troops needlessly and creating more enemies than you need to. Efficient use of your resources is the name of the game, and knowing where to defend and equally where not to defend. Even if you do defeat DOW, you won’t last long at the rate you are going. If you are truely elite you should focus on making sure all your players are up to scratch, know how to snipe and be better co-ordinated than anything I saw.

My exit from this might not be something I’m proud of, but it entirely to do with problems within my own tribe than because of EDGE, but the more I see here, the more I feel I’ve done the right thing, even if it ultimately costs me more. I don’t know, you genuinely have some good players and good people in your tribe - it just seems a shame for them. They deserve better than being represented on this forum, by someone who I can only describe as a fool.

DeletedUser

Ermm,was it a joke?

The infidels they are suiciding on our walls they will die....american tank rolls up behind him.....

you ahve to be the biggest forum troll i have ever EVER seen, you spout so much rubbish.

brett'as main was stacked with over 6k spears 3.5k swords and a mass of LC and HC, i know, i attacked it, i wiped out over a 3rd of the troops, my companion wiped the rest out. we cleared it in 2 hits, then shortly nobled.

he did not noble it back its gone its now ours

its ok you keep posting you pretty little bar graphs and crappy mis-info and spouting your total and utter rubbish on these forums, go back to you 100 point village or your co-played "i only slightly cheated a little without knowing" "but i never cheated not once" accounts you keep

please please please just go away STFU AND GTFO you are the most annoying little insignificant person i have ever had the misfortune of reading, and i say that comparing you to Metal Duck and you know what we did to him.

your time is coming pray to what ever god you believe in, cos nothing short of a miracle is gonna save your ass loser boy

DeletedUser

The infidels they are suiciding on our walls they will die....american tank rolls up behind him.....

you ahve to be the biggest forum troll i have ever EVER seen, you spout so much rubbish.

brett'as main was stacked with over 6k spears 3.5k swords and a mass of LC and HC, i know, i attacked it, i wiped out over a 3rd of the troops, my companion wiped the rest out. we cleared it in 2 hits, then shortly nobled.

its ok you keep posting you pretty little bar graphs and crappy mis-info and spouting your total and utter rubbish on these forums, go back to you 100 point village or your co-played "i only slightly cheated a little without knowing" "but i never cheated not once" accounts you keep

please please please just go away STFU AND GTFO you are the most annoying little insignificant person i have ever had the misfortune of reading, and i say that comparing you to Metal Duck and you know what we did to him.

your time is coming pray to what ever god you believe in, cos nothing short of a miracle is gonna save your ass loser boy

Well said mate.

DeletedUser24253

Well no self respecting good player calls themselves elite normally, but what ever. You missed my point, I did not say that kicking him was unwarranted but if you knew he was a non-productive player prior to him being kicked then logic would dictate that the only reason you kept him was for the all important point count. When a player is seen to be not an asset they should be kicked then and their not when they start to make your stats look bad. It just looks a lot like someone keeping someone for points to the outside viewer.

Ermm,sorry for beleiving we are actually good players,we dont considers ourselves the best,we never have and never will,I myself consider all of Muppet to be better then me and same for Oscaryx,2 very good tribes full of very good players,they are not the only good players this world has tho,are they?

We did not kick him because of his location as well,he was eating up DOW players which of course was good for us.

DeletedUser24253

Watch the falling point total and village count, it isn't hard to figure out who I was talking about. And please please please stack away, commit as much defense as you can to villages with no walls.

Still,no showings of who was kicked..tribal.hugs?

He was kicked because he went yellow and nobles a village once a week,too weak of a player so he was kicked.

Matt over there showed you that is clearly said Brettdawarlord left the tribe,we did not kick him nor did we plan to simply because he was under attack,unlike you.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser24253

Well I'm glad someone else pointed that out...

Some friendly advice to EDGE and Tjfkidd in particular:

Tjfkidd, don't flatter yourself. You have a couple of good players, but I would not describe your tribe as 'elite' by any means. I would by no means call myself an elite player either by any stretch of the imagination, but it is very easy to see straight through you.

Especially when you put this in the same post. If that's your idea of stacking a village with no walls, then you really have no idea. Your tactics are seriously flawed and being too concerned about stats and not losing a single village will cost you dearly.

Bretdawarlord was the player I was trying to help with sniping, when someone took the decision to delete the thread for whatever reason. It doesn’t surprise me he quit because he was struggling. Perhaps you guys were helping him on skype, but I find what you decided to do as questionable in several ways.

When he said that “all the attacks were landing at the same time” I had to explain milliseconds and suggested he try and attempt to snipe since he had nothing to loose and it was a good time to try and learn. His reaction was to say, he’d didn’t have a clue about sniping, and it would be better to let DOW take the village and then retake it. No disrespect to the guy for that, when you are under pressure like that and are inexperienced attempting a snipe can be a bit daunting and I don't blame him. Ironically his suggestion actually seems a better tactical decision that to ‘stack’ a village with no walls with 3k spears and 3k swords and 500HC.

When this all started EDGE were very keen to do their PnP. My reaction was to say, that I’d leave it to you guys since unless you are extremely careful it has the potential to seriously backfire on you.

So far on this thread you have:
Claimed to have an alliance with another tribe when you categorically did not.
Managed to upset and turn half the world who don’t like family tribes against you.
Been seen to be somewhat trustworthy
Had a saga involving a number of playing getting banned, and even if this has been found to be innocent its still extremely damaging.
Claimed to be elite and in the same post completely disproved yourself.

I would suggest that rather than posting on this forum and boasting about your elite nature you shut up and stop trying to defend things as you are simply digging a grave for yourself and those people who unfortunately trust and respect you. I feel sorry for them, as they are in a position where they being badly led to their ruin. Just let your stats do the talking. Don’t underestimate your enemy and dismiss DOW that easily. Right now, I see you using up defensive troops needlessly and creating more enemies than you need to. Efficient use of your resources is the name of the game, and knowing where to defend and equally where not to defend. Even if you do defeat DOW, you won’t last long at the rate you are going. If you are truely elite you should focus on making sure all your players are up to scratch, know how to snipe and be better co-ordinated than anything I saw.

My exit from this might not be something I’m proud of, but it entirely to do with problems within my own tribe than because of EDGE, but the more I see here, the more I feel I’ve done the right thing, even if it ultimately costs me more. I don’t know, you genuinely have some good players and good people in your tribe - it just seems a shame for them. They deserve better than being represented on this forum, by someone who I can only describe as a fool.

Just wait a couple of weeks and you'll see tribes eating each other fromthe inside because better players are going to take their spots,it always happens.

We did this "PnP" for fun really,we dont take much care of propaganda,I just troll the foroums looking for fun.
=]

DeletedUser24253

Ermm,wasen't that what I said?

That you took one of his main vills?

Yea you almost cleared it we stacked,you I beleive cleared again,we stacked and then he sent em back.

He did tho bacfire an attack on a village of his and nobles it back,wanna see reports?

Wow what a flame,go back to my 100 point village,ouch,it hurts!!:icon_cry:

I am not a religious person therefor I dont pray,sowwy.

Your saying your gonan win this war because you managed to noble a village off us,2 tribes,almost the same amount of points,double the members and yet we are winning by a long run,if you would mind showing all your clearing of all the villages you claim to have cleared,I'll give you a cookie and stfu and gtfo,btw cursing is against the foroum rules,might wanna edit that post before I get silly and decide to show it to the mods.

DeletedUser24253

And just to end my little posting frenzy,some stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: EDGE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~DOW~ ~DOW!~
Players:

Timeframe: 03/04/2009 00:00:00 to 09/04/2009 19:56:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 39
Difference: 4

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 176,825
Side 2: 94,519
Difference: 82,306

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58,510
Side 2: 18,694
Difference: 39,816

image.php

Finally,you decide to stop nobling barbs and start nobling us.I was acared no fun was ever coming.

DOW (574|457) K45 3,591 AKATYA [EDGE] magnefico [~DOW~]
Marisol (552|437) K45 6,585 simon2234 [EDGE] Morpheon [~DOW!~]
Shadow Land 6 (558|420) K45 4,610 simon2234 [EDGE]darkshadow7 [~DOW!~]
I Can Get You A Toe (527|397) K35 3,748 Osiadus [EDGE]raimedas [ruhrOh] Which was nobled back from another player inside our tribe.
020 (547|401) K45 3,908 Osiadus [EDGE] WHALE71 [~DOW~]

Basicly you've tken 3 vills off us whcih will prolly be back in our hands later anyhow.

d0ppeLgangEr (548|454) K45 1,012 nOkeEe19 [~DOW~]brettedawarlord [EDGE]
What about bret again?
45009 - Torvious Daisy (573|435) K45 4,766 Bennowwm [~DOW~]Daisy.Maria[EDGE]
jazzz3 (578|447) K45 5,341 Krivolapov [~DOW~] jazzz1 [EDGE]
jazzz2 (575|448) K45 4,029 Krivolapov [~DOW~] jazzz1 [EDGE]
020 (547|401) K45 3,908 WHALE71 [~DOW~] Osiadus [EDGE] Taken back.
^^
From your main tribe.
This be from your sister/brother "family" tribe.
Hh - Forbidden (516|426) K45 2,463 rakve [~DOW!~]mofokiss [EDGE]
Hh - DOWn (514|425) K45 5,462 rakve [~DOW!~]mofokiss [EDGE]
Nürnberg (522|437) K45 6,186 smurglejoe [~DOW!~] LeoX0 [EDGE]
Dresden (522|433) K45 4,342 smurglejoe [~DOW!~] LeoX0 [EDGE]
Leo took my vill,=[
010. EDGE (596|403) K45 4,884 gury7 [~DOW!~] dead4head [EDGE] 06th Apr 2009 - 11:12:30
012 (565|433) K45 4,252 angelsavo [~DOW!~]simon2234 [EDGE]
011 (564|434) K45 5,716angelsavo [~DOW!~]simon2234 [EDGE]
009. Alabama (596|398) K35 6,149beak12 [~DOW!~]dead4head [EDGE]
Dd - jealous! (504|449) K45 2,815 darkdragon9000 [~DOW!~]mofokiss [EDGE]

Anything else?

DeletedUser

Ok, since when did the term stacking mean 3k spears, 3k swords, and 500 hc. That seems more like a third of a defensive village and not stacking at all. A proper single nuke could wipe that out easily.

Maybe you should call it supporting, because I take a typical stacking to be more like 30k spears and 30k swords.

DeletedUser24253

Ok, since when did the term stacking mean 3k spears, 3k swords, and 500 hc. That seems more like a third of a defensive village and not stacking at all. A proper single nuke could wipe that out easily.

Maybe you should call it supporting, because I take a typical stacking to be more like 30k spears and 30k swords.

*sigh*

If you would see what they consider "nukes" you'll see why we "support" the way we do.

Clur

*sigh*

If you would see what they consider "nukes" you'll see why we "support" the way we do.

Hmmm so how come they managed to clear one of your guys and take a number of your villages then? Because you dodged nobles?

DeletedUser24253

Hmmm so how come they managed to clear one of your guys and take a number of your villages then? Because you dodged nobles?

Ermm,the 2 villages taken off osiadus were backtimed attacks while he was gone,unfortunetly they were taken.

Bretdawarlord's villages were cleared because the attackesr nuked him like 10 times.

Same as for simon,Morph and others nuked him yet only suceeded in taking two of his villages,ermm.

and Akatya,never asked for support or anything,her/his fault,nor ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.